GO TO SEASON THREAD.

he's probably sick and tired of fitz (don't blame him)

bogut is a top 5 center when healthy, no question. 

Speaking of Fantasy Bball...FRANCHISE still hasn't paid me yet:smh: :nerd:

UA bball shoes aren't that bad. I wore the Black Ice a few years ago and those were really nice. Would be nice to see Steph get his own signature shoes. :smokin

It's been a while since I've posted here. How's everyone been doing?

Last edited:
Barnett retiring after this season
He missed quite a good amount last season, which is why they did the radio/television commentating together.

Any idea why he's retiring? I wonder who's gonna replace him.
Barnett is retiring from color commentating to be the Ambassador for Warriors Basketball. You can read the entire store here.

It's interesting that the Warriors brought in Joe Alexander into training camp. I read yesterday he was already walking around with a protective boot.

Hopefully Nemanja Nedovic gets his Visa issue cleared so he can get to camp.

As far as the new partner that Bob Fitzgerald will have for the 2014-2015 season...I really hope it isn't St. Jean. Couldn't stand his as GM, coach, and now analyst for Warriors pre & post game? No, thanks. Maybe CSN goes with a brand new duo on the TV side...Bring Tim Roye over and get someone new to do radio? Idk...

Also...I'm juiced White Mamba and Lindsey Hunter are on the coaching staff.

Let's go Warriors.

I missed this year's baseball league in the Giants thread and I kinda just said "F it" :lol:.

Anyway, I wasn't going to start one. I want to let go of Commish duties. If someone else were to start one up, I'll be down for it, though. :lol: :nerd:

Speaking of Fantasy basketball, offbad, are you going to renew the Phantom Foul league?

And yes, I'm in for another Warriors fantasy league. Looking to take my aggression out on Acid.

I'd be interested in joining a fantasy bball league...But I suck at it.

Whatever happened to the one dude who used to troll in the Warriors thread back in the day? Dr. 715 or What Up? I forget. Haha.

Isn't 715 and What Up the same dude? Last I heard he was in some Ivy League school, Yale I think.

I'd be interested in joining a fantasy bball league...But I suck at it.

Whatever happened to the one dude who used to troll in the Warriors thread back in the day? Dr. 715 or What Up? I forget. Haha.

Isn't 715 and What Up the same dude? Last I heard he was in some Ivy League school, Yale I think.

Same guy. He's a good dude...Straight up 180 from how he is online :lol:, dude is a softie (hope you're reading this).

A few of us NTers met up during game 3 of the playoffs, chatted for a bit.

Same guy. He's a good dude...Straight up 180 from how he is online :lol:, dude is a softie (hope you're reading this).

A few of us NTers met up during game 3 of the playoffs, chatted for a bit.
That was a good mini summit. :lol: :pimp:

What up wasn't a troll. He was just blunt. :lol:

Last edited:

It's been a while since I've posted here. How's everyone been doing?
What's up, acid. I've been good. What you missed? Well, I posted a pic of Jeremy Lin in your Sports and Training birthday thread, but I guess you missed it. :lol:

That was a good mini summit.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What up wasn't a troll. He was just blunt.
laugh.gif
Better choice of words. Haha.

The Warriors will be wearing their white-sleeved jerseys on Saturday games this season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom