Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

New York Knicks ? More like New York International All-Stars.
eyes.gif

I have no problem with brings in International players, but Sergio Rodriguez ? Com'n.

This is New York, I love the up tempo style and all, but we need some beasts. Dudes that are gonna knuckle up. Not saying the Internationals are soft, butit's more of their personality. I don't know.

I just like for the Knicks to reflect the city. Maybe I'm holding on to the 90's.
smh.gif

I can't take this waiting game. I know I'm gonna wake up to news on lee and/or nate gone and it really bothers me. they must feel like 20 times moreanxious than I do.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Sergio Rodriguez? Ehhhhh
I'm taking that would mean that we wont be drafting a guard, which is
mad.gif

And GabeGrams, I feel you but Oakley and Mason ain't walking through the doors, the game has changed and D'antoni has shown he can with with playerswho fit his system, I trust the decisions Walsh and him have made so I'm not going to be mad.

[h1]KNICKS LOOKING AT FLYNN[/h1]
[h3]By MARC BERMAN[/h3]

When you add it up, Syracuse point guard Jonny Flynn has probably put in more work time at the Garden than former Knick Jerome James did in his 3½seasons.

Flynn's epic performance in Syracuse's 127-117 six-overtime win over UConn in the Big East tournament placed him on the Knicks' radar.The Knicks select eighth and there's growing concern guard Stephen Curry may be scooped up at six byMinnesota.

The Knicks, with an eye on the point, begin their pre-draft workouts today with Flynn and North Carolina's Ty Lawson headlining the six-player field.Tomorrow, Curry and UCLA guard Jrue Holiday will battle at the Knicks' Westchester compound.

Lawson did not have a good draft combine in Chicago, and his stock has dipped because of his size (5-foot-11½). On the other hand, Flynn has impressedKnicks brass with his toughness. He logged 67 minutes in the OT extravaganza.

Flynn averaged 17.4 points and 6.7 assists last season. The Nets, even though they don't need a point guard, are also enamored with Flynn.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

New York Knicks ? More like New York International All-Stars.
eyes.gif

I have no problem with brings in International players, but Sergio Rodriguez ? Com'n.

This is New York, I love the up tempo style and all, but we need some beasts. Dudes that are gonna knuckle up. Not saying the Internationals are soft, but it's more of their personality. I don't know.

I just like for the Knicks to reflect the city. Maybe I'm holding on to the 90's.
smh.gif
Flynn kinda fits that mold you are speaking of
pimp.gif

and yeah i see what youre saying i feel that way also sometimes but im telling you Rodriguez can play some and as my man said before the game is changing.Despite everything we still only have 1 Euro player in Gallo which is ALOT less than most teams.

Flynn is my favorite NCAA player ad i think he is the ebst prospect we are looking at, but the only reason i dont hype up Flynn more is because Flynn in prettymuch means the end for Nate here, and i just cant come to admit that yet
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

Lawson did not have a good draft combine in Chicago, and his stock has dipped because of his size (5-foot-11½). On the other hand, Flynn has impressed Knicks brass with his toughness. He logged 67 minutes in the OT extravaganza.
I mean did he REALLY have to be measured (pause) for them to see that he is that short?
grin.gif

I like Curry slightly more than Flynn, but I would still be very pleased picking up Flynn is Curry is off the board.

I want Rubio dammit!! Well, Flynn would be a nice consolation. No Curry though please, one is enough.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I want Rubio dammit!! Well, Flynn would be a nice consolation. No Curry though please, one is enough.
Consolation? You buggin.

I like Flynn, I want Rubio but wouldn't be mad if we ended up with Flynn. That's all I meant
laugh.gif

grin.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Consolation? You buggin.
I like Flynn, I want Rubio but wouldn't be mad if we ended up with Flynn. That's all I meant
laugh.gif

Honestly...I prefer Flynn over Rubio AND Curry...

I wouldnt be terribly upset if we ended up with either one of the other 2 though (prefer Curry over Rubio btw, in terms of order)

Maybe Im late, but has anything been settled with the spots in terms of tickets for the draft?...Did they go on sale yet online like I heard they were goingto?...Im definitely still tryin to go, just dk where my spot is, or if I even have one...

rubio should just say "i will not play for any team besides for new york. if any otehr team drafts me i'm staying overseas." do something alongthe lines of what eli manning did. i dunno i have a good feeling about this draft. btw rubio>curry>flynn

All-Access Exclusive: NBA Draft 2009 Ticket Pre-Sale

A limited number of tickets for the NBA Draft 2009 Presented by EA will be available to All-Access members.

The 24-hour pre-sale begins Thursday June 11 at 10 AM EST. Use this link, then enter the code ACCESS into the special offers box to purchase. Sale ends at 9:59AM EST on Friday June 12.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D0042A5C4BC6238

Man #!@* Rubio. If we trade up for 2 i want Thabeet. A team that is DEAD LAST in shot blocking like we are and has 0 interior post presence does NOT turn downa 7'4 shotblocking BEAST who has tons of potential. PG is a dime a dozen trade for Sergio and keep Nate around and theyll hold it down at the PG spot orsome #*%@. Thabeet would settle all of our shot blocking issues.

Back
Top Bottom