Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Just imagine Curry and Rooster shooting lights out and Ill Will slashing, all assists from #23 and I ain't talking about QRich....
nerd.gif

As long as he aiin't Euro, I'm straight.

I'll keep saying that over and over if I have to.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

As long as he aiin't Euro, I'm straight.

I'll keep saying that over and over if I have to.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. trust me i've been saying that forever as well, but after gallinari myviews changed. them europeans do have heart, passion, and confidence (word to gallo) and thats all you can really ask for from a rookie

Originally Posted by Proshares

You got a man crush on Jorge, Matsui and Lee huh...

yeah alot of man crushes going around for me lately. bout to have a HUGE 1 in 2010...and in my dreams a nash-lebron-amare man crush,,,nd **sighhh**
ouch 0-8 and now im hearing my boston friend scream in my ear on xbox live...
sick.gif

[h1]LEE GETS USA SHOT[/h1]
[h3]By MARC BERMAN[/h3]Late July may be a bittersweet time for Knicks fans. Free agent David Lee may or may not be a member of the Knicks, but he will be partof the U.S. Olympic Basketball program when it holds a mini-camp July 22-25 in Las Vegas, according an industry source.

Lee will be among 24 players to participate in the mini-camp -- auditioning for the vacant spots on the 2012 Olympic Team that will defend its gold medal inLondon. The participants will be announced next week.

Before the camp, USA Basketball is expected to hold a press conference that could elevate Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni to the Olympic head-coachingposition. Reigning coach Mike Krzyzewski said Wednesday he will make his final decision about returning in mid-July before the mini-camp.

Krzyzewski hinted in April during a Post interview that he's leaning toward moving into a Team USA position other than coaching. D'Antoni willalready be in Las Vegas with the Knicks' summer-league team, which opens play July 14 against Memphis.

It's well known that Stephen Curry and LeBron James have forged a friendship to the point that, Curry says, they're texting buddies. So Curry is awarethat if he does becomes a Knick on draft night, he'll be asked to do some recruiting in 2010.
Another one of LeBron's pals, Yankees pitcher C.C. Sabathia, said he probably wouldn't get involved in the attempts to lure King James to New York,but SI.com's Jon Heyman (a former Newsday columnist) shared an interesting tidbit via twitter yesterday:

"asked cc sunday if his buddy lebron will come to #knicks, and cc said, "and bosh, too ... it'd be good for (lebron).''

Juicy....

There has been some rumblings about COY Mike Brown's job status in Cleveland. Frankie Ice suggests the Cavs should try to lure Pat Riley in for the job.

Whatever the desperate Cavs do, you know it centers around getting LeBron to sign that extension before 2010. If you're the Knicks, with almost a yearto go, you go pedal to the metal now.

It is still more likely LeBron remains in Cleveland (perhaps on a short-term deal), but this is exactly why it would be irresponsible for the Knicks to notbe in the game to sign him in 2010. Anything can happen. And if he does stay, the worst result for the Knicks would be that they have tons of cap space stillavailable.

This sort of slipped under the radar yesterday amid the Curry love-fest, but Duke's Gerald Henderson -- yes, son of the former Knick (and Celtic) -- waspart of the workout and spoke a rare word uttered these days around the Knicks: defense.

Ask what he could bring, the 6-5 shooting guard said, "I think, first and foremost, just defensively being able to guard and bring a defensivetoughness to the team."

Back
Top Bottom