Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

To everybody who's going to the draft

are we all meeting up? or should we just have our own little groups do our own things?

and actually I believe doors open at 6 p.m

I thought the point of us all going was to meet up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah, but i'm thinking it might get confusing

alright then, here's the thing:

Is everyone willing to meet by around 5 p.m (maybe even earlier)? seats will be first come, first serve (then again, there were other years where seating wasbased on the assigned ticket)

BTW, This my 9th straight NBA Draft at MSG
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I'll probably post some pics from previous years in this thread soon

Originally Posted by xblker47

how do the tickets work? I think I wanna go but how would go about getting some?
just show up to the line forming in the lobby at MSG early that morning and wait to get tickets (4 per person)

yes they sell out fast,
you don't have to show up earlier than 7 a.m, but that's like the "safety zone" to get tickets
but don't show up later after 10..you're chances of getting tickets is zero

as long you're there before 9 a.m, you should be able to get tickets

I might go, not sure yet. Have you gone before to the draft? what was the experience like??

This is my first draft so I'm counting on you fools to tell me where to sit and !%#$
laugh.gif

I'll be there 7am sharp.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

NBA Nation Hits the Road - Next Stop is NYC!

This is basketball country and we call it NBA Nation…

NBA Nation and its Ambassador Darryl Dawkins, an NBA Legend, are traveling coast-to-coast this summer, bringing fans together at the NBA's largest mobile basketball playground with an entire nation to explore! Fans can explore the 18-wheel, 53' showtruck, shoot hoops all day on the T-Mobile myFaves Court and Kia Court, Slam dunk on 8', 9', and 10' rims at the Sprite Showdown Court, practice your shooting skills in the Haier Shooting Stars competition and more!

Don't miss NBA Nation this weekend in New York City -

• June 20th, 11:00am-8:00pm &
    June 21st, 11:00am-4:00pm

• FREE admission
Plus, don't miss appearances by your favorite New York Knicks players and alumni at NBA Nation!

June 20th:

• Wilson Chandler, 12:00pm
    (T-Mobile myFaves Court)

• David Lee, 2:00pm
    (Kia Court)
June 21st:

• Earl Monroe, 12:00pm
    (T-Mobile myFaves Court)

• John Starks, 1:00pm
    (Kia Court)

• Nate Robinson, 2:00pm
    (T-Mobile myFaves Court)
Come show your Knicks pride and be prepared to pledge your allegiance to NBA Nation!

will be there Sunday. It's supposed to rain but who knows. Time to cop the Stark Autograph on my Marbury swingman. lol

Im still down for the draft (assumin Proshares can still scoop my ticket), and Im good for a 5 oclock meetup if thats what we decide on doin...

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

time and place, lemme know. ProShares, Mez, where you at?
This is my back up name. I got you BlackRedXIII with Pharel and Mez. Once I get the tickets I might hit the gym then come back to the city maybearound 2. Whenever you queens wanna meet up let me know.

what about THEGR8?, I know you're going
laugh.gif
what are you going to do?
Id forsure be down to meet up. im def gonna be hitting up the draft. I wont be able to meet up before hand though. Ima have to be rushing my *!@to MSG just to make it in time. Traffic Court FTL
smh.gif
laugh.gif

The Knicks should draft John Wallace, Dontae Jones, and Walter McCarty. Oh wait, wrong year. Let me hop back in my DeLorian...

Originally Posted by xblker47

I might go, not sure yet. Have you gone before to the draft? what was the experience like??

BTW, This my 9th straight NBA Draft at MSG
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I'll probably post some pics from previous years in this thread soon

Back
Top Bottom