Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I think the garden will riot if the Knicks take Hill over Curry or Flynn. Just my opinion.
Its not an opinion, its a fact.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I think the garden will riot if the Knicks take Hill over Curry or Flynn. Just my opinion.
Its not an opinion, its a fact.

shame on people for saying "*$*+ that, i dont care if lebron exploits his charge to the rim. win!"

i dont know what to say if you guys, as a basketball fan, don't care.

and btw, for those not understanding my reference to "whatever takes to win" regarding lebron, when asked what he thought about all the flopping thatwas done by his teammate vs the magics in the finals series he replied with "we're just trying to win"

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by DubA169

bangtcg wrote: i dont like his "whatever it takes to win" mentality.

eek.gif

I LOVE his "whatever it takes to win" mentality. I don't give a flying **** about the bs foul calls he gets. WHO CARES. this is the way the NBA is now. You can't change that by not wanting the best available player in the league on your team. (kobe is older and never coming to ny)

lebron doesn't have to shake anyones hands or ever talk to the media. I don't give a ****. Just win us the CHIP.

who in the hell doesn't want their superstar to win by any means? Boggles my mind. After the last decade I couldn't care less HOW we win. I just wanna WIN.
laugh.gif
I'm saying!!! this dude does not want Lebron because he's a "cheater"??!! we've been irrelevant for the last decade, have not won a championship since '73, haven't been to the finals since '99. Screw that!..... I want to win NOW! I aint getting any younger as the years go by
laugh.gif
(i'm only 24 but still)

for reals I'm 22 in aug and I just can't go on like this anymore lol

and to poster above^ I really do understand your point. flopping should have NO PLACE IN BASKETBALL. But my dude that is the reality on the NBA right now.I'm so thirsty to win that I can overlook certain things I may not like or even respect about lebron.

Did I like the way paul pierce flip flopped his way to get calls and help his team win a chip? NO, BUT HE WON IT. HE HAS THAT RING.

unfortunatley players are made to "sell" a foul. I absolutley despise it. But cmon man lets not throw away our future just because lebron can be ababy at times. The refs and rules force him to play a certain way if he wants to win. I have more of a gripe to pick with the refs/stern than lebron.

In regards to the whole "bandwagon knick fans". That irks me much more than the lebron flopping thing. I try not to think about it too much. Do youand let other people do them. Who cares about fake #+% fans. If you stuck with the team through all the crap then it will feel 100 times sweeter if we win.Those "fans" will never get that feeling.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Allen I think I might be able to hold down one more ticket. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.

appreciate it, but i guess if i can make it i'd probably go early and just wait. Don't wana hold you guys hostage for a ticket if i can't make it

[h1]Source: Knicks Inquire About T-Mac[/h1]
The Knicks have inquired with the Rockets about star swingman Tracy McGrady, according to a source.
Alan Hahn of Newsday writes that New York and Houston have engaged in preliminary discussions about McGrady.

McGrady has one year and $23 million left on his contract, which makes him an intriguing option for a team looking to take a chance and still preserve caproom for 2010.

TMac to NY heating up? I'd trade Hughes or Q with Mobley's contract and Jeffries for TMac.

^not a bad trade at all. jefferies would be a good sub for yao.
doubt they want his contract though.
hell, ill trade all 3 of them for tmac, but i doubt salaries match up.

Mcgrady will be making $23 mill next year and comes off the books in 2010 so it doesn't hurt us at all and Jeffries is gone lol.

yeah i know that, but who do we got left to defend the paint?
wilcox might not resign, lee might be traded.
IF we sign gortat, whose his backup? eddy curry?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im still waiting on news of him "losing weight" and getting back in game shape
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Exactly like I don't agree with ripping this team up for a CHANCE to sign lbj in 2010 like come on what will be the excuse if he doesn't come? I justneed some security cause I definitly don't agree with trading david lee and then selecting another power forward in the draft. Are the knicks even givingus a back-up plan if they don't sign king james?

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^qft... right now dudes think the garden is the place where u go and try to drop 50 to get on espn's "top plays of the week"

and i assume you would rather have msg be the home of the slurpfest circus?

to hell with that. to hell with 50 million instant knick fans.
sick.gif

bring in a couple all stars. We already have a full team of role players. Cleveland can keep lebron.
I mean damn, I want Lebron to stay in Cleavland and don't think it's a big deal if we don't sign him, but you really wouldn'twelcome Lebron? If 50 million bandwagoners=chip then $$+@ sign me up.

^^^ to put butts in the seats and sell a couple of jerseys before 2010... its all a marketing scheme to get a couple extra dollars and to keep people intrestedbefore the real superstar comes to town.. I think t-mac is bound for a bounce back season next year so he can cash in on a new contract.. Mark my words the manis gonna average 20 points a game next season either playing for the rockets or the knicks

lebron james aint the only damn free agent in 2010.
while none of them may be on lebrons "level", you can still call them superstars, or allstars for you picky people.
with tmac, he can now become our "go to shooter" and our "closer" at least thats how i see it. we can also get rid of the jam at the 2/3 bygetting rid of q or hughes, and let gallo/chandler develop. granted they still play the same position, but at least tmac can teach them a thing or two.

KingFoamNYC

I mean you could what you want with your sig, but If I were you, I would have made it a little more subtle instead of stating what we obviously want
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

wouldn't want the rest of NT sports & training think we knick fans are a bunch of arrogant/ delusional a-holes
laugh.gif

^^ lol I feel u but im just a frustrated individual man we aint have nothin since the mid 90's man im just a little desperate lol

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by Proshares

Allen I think I might be able to hold down one more ticket. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.

appreciate it, but i guess if i can make it i'd probably go early and just wait. Don't wana hold you guys hostage for a ticket if i can't make it
No doubt. I'm getting 4 already so if you can't make it early let me know I'll see what I can do.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

KingFoamNYC

I mean you could what you want with your sig, but If I were you, I would have made it a little more subtle instead of stating what we obviously want
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

wouldn't want the rest of NT sports & training think we knick fans are a bunch of arrogant/ delusional a-holes
laugh.gif
You must not like my sig then
laugh.gif

any chance the 2nd round virgin takes a paycut to stay in nyc and play with lebron or whoever we get in 2010 and win a championship? Or is he too young to gointo hunting mode?

I hope the NYK can restore itself back to glory w/o Lebron because Cleveland needs some time to shine too.
so i hope y'all pick up some diamonds in the rough next week
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom