Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

I'm leaning toward Thabeet being a bust anywhere, but especially here.

He's a gona need a BRUTE next to him at the 4 to have success, and that just will not happen here.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Thabeet wouldn't work in D'Antoni's offense.
on reputation sure it wouldnt be a fit

but best believe if the knicks move up in the top 3 to take thabeet the offense will look a little different next year like it or not
laugh.gif

have any of you bought tickets off msg.com?? There available you just need some sort of promitional password or code
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

but best believe if the knicks move up in the top 3 to take thabeet the offense will look a little different next year like it or not
laugh.gif
ya 4 on 5, cause we'll be waitin for his slow !*% every play.

Here's what Walsh had to say about each of those players.

ON RICKY RUBIO: "I think there are other players that are on his level. He's got experience. He's got a great game. He's got a flair. Like most of the players in the draft, he's got some things he does better than others, and he's got some things that he doesn't do well. He's 6-feet-4, 6-feet-5, that's a big guard."

ON STEPHEN CURRY: "You have to have a system for all these players. To me a guy like Curry's smart enough to figure it out and learn how to play in the NBA defensively."

ON JONNY FLYNN: "He is a really great athlete. If you catch him on the right day at a workout, I can see where teams that want a certain type of point guard, they would go for him."

ON TYREKE EVANS: "He's powerful. He's got a great handle. If he gets an opening, he's very strong so he gets there [to the rim]. There's a couple who get there on quickness, he gets there on strength. And he can pass, too. If you help off on him, he'll get it to the open guy. I think he can play both [guard positions], but I think he'll be a point guard eventually in the NBA. And you can post him, too, so that's even better. I think he's weigh 215...His shooting form isn't that bad. He shot it well when he was here. He shot it very well."

ON JRUE HOLIDAY: "He is a good player and he's a good defensive guy."

ON BRANDON JENNINGS: "They [he and Rubio] aren't here [in the U.S.] so you don't hear a lot about them. In Rubio's case he didn't work out so he's not in the news as much as some other players."
His quote notwithstanding, I've been warming up to the idea of Tyreke.

Imagine him, Will and Bron...1-3...
sick.gif

he's gota show he's team first to really achieve his potential tho. my only concern...and that jumper.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

laugh.gif
ya 4 on 5, cause we'll be waitin for his slow !*% every play.

id love to have tyreke. They better move some pieces if they take him. 8 guards
sick.gif

my fanhood wetdream=swap our 1st round pick for next year, draft lawson this year. See where wil's development is at by next year. Draft around him if helives up to his potential.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The Jazz have the Knicks' first rounder next year.

we move down a few spots, give our 1st rnd and 2nd for the other teams 1st next year

or

we just move down and take a later pick + their next year's 1st rounder for our 8th

Someone explain to me what exactly is going to happen? We sitting together or scattered?

Other than myself, who else hasn't purchased tickets?

What did we give up for the Jazz getting our pick next year?

Proshares----what time u goin?

I haven't I'm buying them on Thursday morning. I think Mez asked me first so I guess he's my 2nd.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Someone explain to me what exactly is going to happen? We sitting together or scattered?

the group "leaders" are going to have to meet up with me in the line so I can tell all of you what section to take. I wont post it herebecause of lurkers. Those who are going to buy the tickets PM me.

What did we give up for the Jazz getting our pick next year?

I think it was part of the Marbury trade. We've owed them a pick the past few years, but it was lottery protected until next year. Goodol' Isiah still screwing NY.

I was in Proshares group, but w/ this new 2 ticket policy, not sure if Im going to be affected?...Prophecy, im bout to PM you...

Early as ##%+, I'm trying to get there like at 8
laugh.gif

BR13 I'd keep you in my group but I think Mez had asked me to pick one up for him first when it was 4. My bad kid.

Originally Posted by bobby1109

Early as ##%+, I'm trying to get there like at 8
laugh.gif

BR13 I'd keep you in my group but I think Mez had asked me to pick one up for him first when it was 4. My bad kid.

the line grows long at this time, i'm not going to lie to you... and security starts acting like a-holes at this time
laugh.gif
smh.gif
... they get picky..remember i'm holding a spot for you and a few others... i need you show up a little earlier than that
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom