GOAT APP legit?

Sold a pair of ASG OG 1's and the box came to them damage by UPS. They suggested I offer the buyer a discount to the buyer and they would dispute the claim with UPS. Once the buyer agree to take the shoes, GOAT didn't even wait for UPS to pay them and credited my account for the originally sold price.  Goat is super legit for handling this correct for the both the seller and buyer. :nthat:  

hmm. this is promising

Probably because goat is now charging the 3% cash out fees for the grandfather accounts. Stockx is the cheaper route now when it comes to fees but restock app just made a platform where it's 6% selling fee and 3% cash out fee.

Is it in the app or do I have to download a different app

What does pre-shipment mean?? It says that they've been authenticated but the USPS has it inpre-shipment

What does pre-shipment mean?? It says that they've been authenticated but the USPS has it inpre-shipment

A label has been created, carrier hasn't picked it up yet. When I ordered from goat it took another day to show movement.

A label has been created, carrier hasn't picked it up yet. When I ordered from goat it took another day to show movement.
So basically I have to wait until tomorrow? And even if I like like 30 minutes from Culver City, I won't actually get the shoes until Wednesday?

So basically I have to wait until tomorrow? And even if I like like 30 minutes from Culver City, I won't actually get the shoes until Wednesday?
Sometimes USPS tracking has delays in updating, but usually package would go to closest main hub then sorted, then on to local hub, then to local post office. If you live close to a main hub like the LA one then it only gets sorted once.

It depends on when the package is picked up.. if they got it today, it may update later tonight or just show up. Otherwise, it could be another day.

Never bought anything on GOAT but came across a pair I want... I've read a few pages but I just want to be clear... if I put an offer on a size that is listed for sale does it notify the seller there is an offer?

Never bought anything on GOAT but came across a pair I want... I've read a few pages but I just want to be clear... if I put an offer on a size that is listed for sale does it notify the seller there is an offer?
yes.

When I had some pairs listed, I don't remember getting a notification. I'd have to actively check my listing to see if I had any offers on it

Just to clarify, the seller doesn't always get a notification.  They would only get a notification if there is an offer within 10% of their sell price.

Last edited:
Can you request more pictures for used shoes on GOAT. I have a pair I'm looking at but I tend to look for a few things before buying. An example is to see if any of the 3m on the shoes are damaged at all. Anyways, does anyone know the answer? I will definitely rep.

Can you request more pictures for used shoes on GOAT. I have a pair I'm looking at but I tend to look for a few things before buying. An example is to see if any of the 3m on the shoes are damaged at all. Anyways, does anyone know the answer? I will definitely rep.
No. Unless the pics are poorly lit, the selected angles typically reveal everything anyways. Sellers are required to select condition issues too. If incorrectly posted, GOAT examiners should catch those problems.

Last edited:
Sold a pair of infrared 90s from 2015 on GOAT. During the verification they are trying to say I sent them used shoes even though they have been sitting in the box since I got them. I offered 0% off for the buyer and have a feeling I'm about to get screwed :smh:

Box ripped in transit. Offered 5%, buyer declined.

I got boxed as well

Boxed shipped in bubble wrap apparently severe damage

"How Sway"

I'm sure the buying will probably decline they didn't even offer pictures for proof. Just a statement how I know if should offer a discount based off what you consider severe damage

Last edited:
Buyer declined. Now I have to cosign with them because I didn't want to pay the shipping back to me. Shoes are now listed as used even though they aren't. :smh:

Buyer declined. Now I have to cosign with them because I didn't want to pay the shipping back to me. Shoes are now listed as used even though they aren't.
mean.gif
yup you got screwed.  Goat is a hit or miss but its alot of potential to get screwed over by them. were the shoes completely 100% deadstock meaning you never even tried them on ? were they dust free because if dust somehow got in the sneaker I can imagine they would say its used.

The box probably isn't even damaged.... idk how that's even possible since I bubble wrapped the box.

Knowing them they probably couldn't close it properly. Since it's a yeezy and was like damaged. I have shipped over 80-100 pairs of shoes in my life never has a customer complained about my boxes being damaged

GOAT didn't even send pictures so I can assess the situation. So basically I'm suppose to take ur word.

Also as for the man with claim to be old shoes I would pay shipping and ask for my shoes back. Out of principle. The fact they listed used. Is going to kill the value.

Back
Top Bottom