GOAT APP legit?

Man goat got 1 of my pairs under investigation. First it said delivered when tracked now all of a sudden it's delayed They said it was a shipping error and they will cover it but damn how long this gonna take. Anybody had this issue before

This happened to me once. The pair I am referencing ended up being delivered two days after GOAT originally had it displayed as "Delivered."

You need to go to the UPS website and manually type in the Tracking # listed on the particular GOAT order to see the most accurate shipping status of your sneakers.

This happened to me once. The pair I am referencing ended up being delivered two days after GOAT originally had it displayed as "Delivered."

You need to go to the UPS website and manually type in the Tracking # listed on the particular GOAT order to see the most accurate shipping status of your sneakers.
I did it shows as delivered on 6/28 but they claim it was a shipping delay. I assume goat lost the shoes themselves and are trfying to find them but it's 7/7 do they need yo just cut the check

I had 10 listings up last night and sold 3 over night. I was frantically boxing them up this morning before work. Lol :rofl:

Last edited:
I have a general question. Have never used GOAT for buying or selling.

What is this 3% cash-out fee all about?

I'd assume it means that when you sell something the money goes into a individual GOAT account.
So when you want your money out of the account they charge you a 3% fee? Is that right?

Now is this 3% cash-out fee in addition to the seller fees?

I have a general question. Have never used GOAT for buying or selling.

What is this 3% cash-out fee all about?

I'd assume it means that when you sell something the money goes into a individual GOAT account.
So when you want your money out of the account they charge you a 3% fee? Is that right?

Now is this 3% cash-out fee in addition to the seller fees?
Yes. It's the fee to transfer funds to your paypal.

does anyone know how to update the app? im on a s6. i deleted it and redloaded and im on the latest firmware. it hasnt updated,

When buying off Goat, are the shoes all 100% authentic? Interested in copping the banned 1's, but the price looks to good to be true in comparison with StockX. A good majority of the prices I've seen on goat look too good to be true tbh.

When buying off Goat, are the shoes all 100% authentic? Interested in copping the banned 1's, but the price looks to good to be true in comparison with StockX. A good majority of the prices I've seen on goat look too good to be true tbh.
Goat is the same thing as Stockx. They'll go through verification just like Stockx. There's always that .01% chance they miss something but you can confidently buy from either platform.

Goat is the same thing as Stockx. They'll go through verification just like Stockx. There's always that .01% chance they miss something but you can confidently buy from either platform.
Thank you. I may pull the trigger on them. It's just weird seeing such a huge price difference between platforms.

Thank you. I may pull the trigger on them. It's just weird seeing such a huge price difference between platforms.
It's most likely just do to some being bought on one more so the next higher price shows more and more

Getting impatient. Ordered 6/29 and they still haven't even made it to GOAT.
Ups ground shipping is slow... Luckily I am located in the west coast and usually takes a week for my stuff to come in. 2 days for Goat to receive if I sell my shoes.

apparently the new goat update is only available for ios users.  i dont understand why goat would even release an update when a large percentage of their users wont be able to use it. 

id be willing to put money that majority of GOAT users are on iOS
laugh.gif

I'm sure goat can provide that
You'd almost certainly lose that bet.

https://9to5mac.com/2017/01/11/ios-market-share-kantar/

Samsung and iPhone are basically even in the US. Droid crushes iOS once you add in non-Samsung droid sales.

You're making a terrible argument. I also think iOS is the dominant OS for GOAT users.

Theres a reason why SNKRS also was first available for iOS and not droid.

Dont they show how many installs there were on the app pages in the respective stores? Should determine largest user base...

Back
Top Bottom