GOAT APP legit?

I bought a pair of shoes through J Crew when they restocked last week. The shoes are a size 11 but they came in a size 10 box. The 10 was scratched through in pen and there is a J Crew store sticker on the side of the box. I think it was a pair that was in their store and later sent back to the warehouse and that's where the restock pairs came from on their website. If I sell these on Stockx, will they give me **** about the box? It's exactly as I got it from J Crew but it's technically the wrong box.

I bought a pair of shoes through J Crew when they restocked last week. The shoes are a size 11 but they came in a size 10 box. The 10 was scratched through in pen and there is a J Crew store sticker on the side of the box. I think it was a pair that was in their store and later sent back to the warehouse and that's where the restock pairs came from on their website. If I sell these on Stockx, will they give me **** about the box? It's exactly as I got it from J Crew but it's technically the wrong box.
fyi I emailed Stockx and they said they wouldn't accept them. Might try Goat and list them as ds with flaws.

C0B477FA-3715-4C3C-8A68-EF470CE79340.jpeg

I simply don't trust one person coming out like that. Maybe I'm just naive but I always assume thay person is salty over something. Tried to get a plug, tried to get some advertising dollars and they said no, being paid by their competitor, etc.

True for the most part. He’s a known reseller in the Detroit area, plugged up. I️ think he was also boys with fake education. Obviously something happened just posted it, he hinted at this months ago and kept quiet then came out about it again.

Just thought it was interesting but none of us know what is or isn’t true especially the fake sneaker part some of the other accusations def sounds true.. wouldn’t doubt if goat did the same

True for the most part. He’s a known reseller in the Detroit area, plugged up. I️ think he was also boys with fake education. Obviously something happened just posted it, he hinted at this months ago and kept quiet then came out about it again.

Just thought it was interesting but none of us know what is or isn’t true especially the fake sneaker part some of the other accusations def sounds true.. wouldn’t doubt if goat did the same
Fake Education was working for Stockx at one point. Not sure if he still is.

Never had any issues with goat or stock x in my experience of buying and selling from both platforms. Something might've happened for him to post this issue up.

Loving that GOAT has a place in Jersey now. Sent 2 pairs off yesterday afternoon...already got paid for one of them

Last edited:
I hate GOAT is using USPS again now. With UPS, my package can be delivered the next day to them for authentication. With USPS, even within Cali, it takes 2 freaking day. WTH. Now I have 2 packages delayed for 3 days now with no movement.

How long has GOAT been auto confirming once a shoe sells? I just sold a pair, my first pair in a while, and I didn't have to confirm, it did it for me. Not complaining, just wonder how long that's been the case.

I hate GOAT is using USPS again now. With UPS, my package can be delivered the next day to them for authentication. With USPS, even within Cali, it takes 2 freaking day. WTH. Now I have 2 packages delayed for 3 days now with no movement.
I still ship my packages to them with ups.

I️ don’t think they auto confirm because you have to ship ASAP so if I️t automatically confirmed and you weren’t aware til last minute then what?

I’ve sold a few kicks last few kicks and just yesterday and still had to manually confirm

I️ don’t think they auto confirm because you have to ship ASAP so if I️t automatically confirmed and you weren’t aware til last minute then what?

I’ve sold a few kicks last few kicks and just yesterday and still had to manually confirm

I went in the app and it was automatically confirmed and the email I received stated "It has been auto confirmed."

Maybe it's something new, idk.

I went in the app and it was automatically confirmed and the email I received stated "It has been auto confirmed."

Maybe it's something new, idk.

Weird

I️ guess that’s good if you’re on top of things, I️ usually ship same day as the sale but I️ know a lot of people have issues getting things out so hopefully it doesn’t get implemented and see all these people pissed about missing sales due to being late

Weird

I️ guess that’s good if you’re on top of things, I️ usually ship same day as the sale but I️ know a lot of people have issues getting things out so hopefully it doesn’t get implemented and see all these people pissed about missing sales due to being late

Yea, I'm the same way, ship the same day as a sale, but I definitely see this being a problem if you're not on top of your notifications and emails.

I confirm sale myself unless I take the top offer from a seller, then it auto confirms once goat 'reviews' the sale.

Kinda happy I had a lost pair of the raging bull pack from Goat my package got lost in the mail about a month and some change ago. I filed a claim and got a refund my package came in the mail today and it looks like a win win for me.

Yea man, dropped a package off Wednesday morning and won’t get to GOAT til Monday like always

Annoying

I love goat but I might have to lose a few more bucks and start using stockX because I’ll litterally get paid the very next day

If goat wasn’t charging 3% on top I would just stick it out but waiting 4 days on average for just the package to get delivered then possibly a hold up in processing which could take another day or two sucks

Back
Top Bottom