GOAT APP legit?

Got a email from goat about how you can pay for your shoes monthly now on android since they partnered with some company

It was.
Email states specifically Android finally has it

Yea but it's nice if somethin is like 600 and it should help your credit a lil bit. So **** it

Enh, new accounts on your credit report only lower your average age of accounts = not a positive.

Affirm was straight when they didn’t report to CRA’s, but now they do so every item you buy separately will show up as a new loan. I’d use them sparingly, and most def not for sneakers.

Anyone ever had issues with an “in review” sale never completing? I’ve matched an offer on the same shoe/size 3 times in the past week and every single time it goes to “in review” and nothing comes of it. Seems like the person with the lowest bid has a card that keeps getting declined or something.

Their customer service is useless. After explaining the situation to them they sent me instructions on how I can delete an offer that I made. :stoneface:

normally those sales dont go through. u can just leave it there until it does if u want. i just delete them. ive only had one instance where the sale went through after a few days. ive waited weeks on others and ended up deleting the offer off the app.

normally those sales dont go through. u can just leave it there until it does if u want. i just delete them. ive only had one instance where the sale went through after a few days. ive waited weeks on others and ended up deleting the offer off the app.

Word. Got fed up and sold them on eBay. Hate to go that route, but it is what it is.

I even tried starting a listing with a higher price than the lowest offer and then lowering it to match—same result. Definitely a weird glitch that I hope I never encounter again.

Word. Got fed up and sold them on eBay. Hate to go that route, but it is what it is.

I even tried starting a listing with a higher price than the lowest offer and then lowering it to match—same result. Definitely a weird glitch that I hope I never encounter again.
I just had a sale where I accepted a bid last week that sat at pending in review for three days before it finally went through.

They must be having problems with the app this week. I had a sale get held up for a couple days.. I figured it was gonna get cancelled, but finally went through. In the past, they usually get pushed through after a few hours or by the next morning. I also noticed a matching price between the ask and a bid on a shoe I was looking at, usually those would automatically push the sale. Hopefully it gets sorted out, I’ve actually been enjoying Goat over stockx lately..

Shipping out a pair of shoes today and I noticed instead of going to a California address on the label it's going to Secaucus, NJ! I live in NJ so I'm guessing they have an office here now? That would make shipping extremely fast if you're in the NY/NJ area.

Makes it so much easier instead of basically 4 days to arrive from east to west via UPS :smh:

GOAT having a location in NJ :wow: x :pimp::pimp:

Shipped on Tuesday & Cashed out today 8)

Huh. Didn't know they had a NJ location now. I get similar treatment being in San Diego, since Culver City is down the road. Sent shoes at 7 pm on Monday and Tuesday at 9 am it was in my PP.

this the email i got from them

A NOTE TO OUR SELLERS
If you've received a shipping label with New Jersey on it instead of California, you're one of the early sellers testing our new facility.

The new GOAT East facility is 5x larger than our current California one, and with its strategic location we'll be able to improve transit times for packages.

Ultimately, this means an improved experience and quicker cashouts for you. We'll be sharing more details in the coming months but wanted to let you know first.

Thanks for selling with us!

GOAT

Just got my first jersey label, should save a couple of days or more if the buyer is also on the east coast.

Back
Top Bottom