GOAT APP legit?

How nit picky is GOAT with ds older shoes? After I sent a couple older pairs in to stockx and they claimed factory defects/signs of wear didnt charge me but did not accept the shoes. The Shoes were def not worn, rather the nature of the materials in rf asics so was thinking I would sell the older stuff I have on GOAT from now on, but wondering if they are just as bad wth not knowing a truly worn shoe. I wouldnt waste my time trying to pass something off as unworn if it wasnt smh.

And Goat the Goat for that promo yesterday. I got lucky and copped white OW AJ1 for retail.

They had a spring promo sale yesterday. Someone linked it in the AM1 thread bc Aqua AM1 are $85. When I clicked on it, there was white OW AJ1 and the Pharrel's from a few weeks ago listed at retail at the top of the page. They had size 10 and size 11 in the OW AJ1. I was baffled for a second but then I clicked on it and it let me go to checkout. I thought I was buying the wrong thing or something haha. Went ahead and bought them and got confirmation email right away. I posted a screenshot in slack group I'm in asking what I'd just done. About that time someone in there saw where Goat had put it on Twitter. I just got lucky that I clicked that link between them putting them up and putting it on Twitter. There had to be a 2-3 minute delay bc I wasn't quick at all. Actually clicked on the 10 at first and then we back for the 11 instead (my size) before I realized what was going on.

Here's the link:

https://www.goat.com/collections/springtime-sneakers?_branch_match_id=502859024599315691

OW and HU were at retial, but only a few sizes of each.

wow, congrats bro thats ******* insane

didn't even know anything about that.

If you go on desktop it'll let you check out with card. I don't even have an apple pay account.

ebay is too scammer friendly. u can get more money on there, but the risk isnt worth it imo.

Agreed

I’m all about getting the most money but it’s hard to trust people on eBay these days. Way too many scammers and people taking advantage of the garbage buyer protection from eBay. If you know the ins and outs it’s so easy to scam someone of their hard earned money and products it’s actually disgusting

I’ll sell for $50 less on goat or stockX with the peace of mine that soon as I get paid the transaction is done for good. No refunds, no chargebacks, nothing.

I’m thinking GOAT doesn’t do free shipping for the seller?
I’m new. Did my first sale for $150. App says I should get $130 after fees but cashed me out for $125.

I’m thinking GOAT doesn’t do free shipping for the seller?
I’m new. Did my first sale for $150. App says I should get $130 after fees but cashed me out for $125.

3% after

That’s what sucks. Should jus show you the total after their stupid processing fee

3% after

That’s what sucks. Should jus show you the total after their stupid processing fee
They have some odd fees then.
They took $20 for the sale then another 3%
I’m guessing the $20 included shipping to them.

Back
Top Bottom