GOAT APP legit?

Is stockX the most accurate aftermarket appraisal tool? Also, what percentage do they take if sold via StockX?

If the goat label is USPS priority mail then yes

If it’s not priority mail pretty sure USPS would reject it or mail it back o something

Quick question can I sell shoes on goat as deadstock with the detached laces on the jordan 1 or do I have to do it under with issues?

Quick question can I sell shoes on goat as deadstock with the detached laces on the jordan 1 or do I have to do it under with issues?

I just did some clay greens like that cause Stupid FTA took the lacebag off. i listed the issue and took pics but GOAT listed them normally, but i seen under the new with issue its was another with the same issue(lacebag not attached) i guess since i dont have to list pictures normally they bypassed putting the shoes in that category.

Anybody ever ship a DS pair of shoes to goat that were perfectly fine when they left you but then goat writes you saying they have an "odor" but wont specifically say what an odor is defined by to them? I no for a fact when they left me they didn't smell me and my Gf looked them over before sending them out and neither of us got a smell of anything

Anybody ever ship a DS pair of shoes to goat that were perfectly fine when they left you but then goat writes you saying they have an "odor" but wont specifically say what an odor is defined by to them? I no for a fact when they left me they didn't smell me and my Gf looked them over before sending them out and neither of us got a smell of anything
look back a few pages. I think someone sent a pair and goat claimed they smelled or I forgot if they received a pair from goat and they smelled.

weird how this issue happens especially if youre telling the truth

look back a few pages. I think someone sent a pair and goat claimed they smelled or I forgot if they received a pair from goat and they smelled.

weird how this issue happens especially if youre telling the truth
Yah it's crazy I sent probley a dozen shoes outta the same room and some even used and never had a sale flagged and when I ask what the odor is they won't explain tell me to look at the pics? Haha how am I supposed to look at pics for a smell? It's just nuts to me I understand if shoes are labeled DS and get there worn or not authentic bit they send they are authentic and DS just have an odor.. I'd like to know how the determine this! But thanks for the reply I've went thru a few pages and looked up other stuff and I guess theres been quite a problem with goat telling sellers this..

Yah it's crazy I sent probley a dozen shoes outta the same room and some even used and never had a sale flagged and when I ask what the odor is they won't explain tell me to look at the pics? Haha how am I supposed to look at pics for a smell? It's just nuts to me I understand if shoes are labeled DS and get there worn or not authentic bit they send they are authentic and DS just have an odor.. I'd like to know how the determine this! But thanks for the reply I've went thru a few pages and looked up other stuff and I guess theres been quite a problem with goat telling sellers this..
are they asking you to offer a discount or straight up pay to have them returned to you?

honestly thats why ive strictly been selling bits of my collection on stockX now. No issues. If I had known you get a better payout the more you sell I would have abandoned GOAT more than a year ago :lol:

are they asking you to offer a discount or straight up pay to have them returned to you?

honestly thats why ive strictly been selling bits of my collection on stockX now. No issues. If I had known you get a better payout the more you sell I would have abandoned GOAT more than a year ago :lol:
Yah they want me to offer a discount and I did I offered a 5% discount on a $300 sale but they are gonna write the buyer and tell them they smell an odor and what do you think the buyers gonna do? Haha if I got asked that by goat or they told me that I would decline it and move on.. an imperfection or missing accessorie is one thing but an odor! And they won't explain to them what it is or if it's a bad odor so I doubt the sale will go thru now and I'll have to pay to get them back.. and yah after reading bout stock x and seeing the more you sale the cheaper I would have too but I was actually kinda against stock x just cause I don't like the platform layout and how people no there authentication is shotty so I never liked buying from them but deff gonna start selling there for sure

The way some of these buyers are, that 5% is gonna get declined. You see how picky these kids are these days with shoes from FTL and other stores and nitpicking every little detail.

regardless thats annoying and I hope it works out for you

The way some of these buyers are, that 5% is gonna get declined. You see how picky these kids are these days with shoes from FTL and other stores and nitpicking every little detail.

Yah exactly but I no they are fine I'm not gonna offer some huge discount because goat thinks they smell something I'll just pay to get them back and move on but I feel you bout the nitpicking I usually just lurk they random pages but some of these people complaining bout "issues" is ridiculous but we will see thanks for the chat!

Just fyi goat wrote me after I asked for a new authentication and to describe the smell and they wrote and said they couldnt describe/define the smell just that it didn't smell like a typical DS shoe haha wtf does that mean? And they said they are DS and authentic so idk haha But good news is the buyer still excepted the 5% discount so atleast it's done with.. still a hassle tho just redicioulis

So they didn’t smell like factory DS shoes.. makes sense

No odor is better than a diff odor

Weird

So they didn’t smell like factory DS shoes.. makes sense

No odor is better than a diff odor

Weird
Yah I see what they are saying but they said they aren't worn and they are 3 year old nylon air forces the indepence day ones so idk but yah I'd rather it be no smell then a musky smell or something that's what I was worried bout just weird they couldn't describe it like I understand a smoke smell musky cologne but just nothing but it smells like something? Haha o well it's done and now I'm done haha

Just got in satin SBBs I bought from goat (brand new). The bottoms look they were tried on? Contacted them through the app and have yet to hear back. Anyone have similar experiences?

Just got in satin SBBs I bought from goat (brand new). The bottoms look they were tried on? Contacted them through the app and have yet to hear back. Anyone have similar experiences?
Idk if Goat is the same but Stockx allows for tried on shoes, just like any other retailer.

Weirdest thing happened with StockX. I sold a pair of Ultra Boost last week and received an email the other day that they failed authentication because the box was badly damaged. I got the shoes in yesterday and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the box. It’s in perfect condition. I feel like something happened with the seller and instead of dealing with it themselves they just made up some BS excuse and sent them back to me. They even hit me with the “we reviewed your seller account and decided not to charge you a fee at this time.” Like they were doing me a favor. Pissed me off :smh:

Back
Top Bottom