GOAT APP legit?

^ how did you get to that page? I am on this one, and I can’t offer the no lid shoe. I can do it from a new w/ box, but not a no lid one.

4D218C69-913B-41A3-AD7F-0A83CD4CC812.png

Has Goat changed their quality control threshold recently? In the past, you could be pretty sure you'd receive a pristine pair from Goat if you purchased "new." However, I received a new pair of shoes recently but it was missing the tags. To me, this should have been in the "new-other" category. I contacted support and they gave me a canned response, "some shoes may be missing tissue, shoe trees ..." It was a response that I expect from StockX, but not Goat.

In the past, as a seller, Goat has requested that I provide a discount to the buyer for missing tags or other silly things like non-factory tied laces, shoes that may have had some dust or lint on the bottom which they claim were used (tried on possibly but not used). I guess I'm a little annoyed that as a seller, they would request I provide a discount to a buyer for one issue. Then as a buyer, I don't get the benefit of the same quality control or discount for the same issue.

I know this is just an anecdotal experience, but if they're doing this across the board, Goat's differentiation for having better quality control is just past history.

Last edited:
I buy and sell from nike outlets all the time on goat. Some pairs have been tried so I just Factory lace them and goats never had an issue. Long as they look new and don’t show any wear.

Anyone able to cash out on Goat? I got an error that said, “oops couldn’t complete cash out.”

What kind of implications does this have besides Foot Locker selling shoes on sale?

Just seemed to be a lot of “under retail” shoes lately.

Last edited:
So resellers are gunna cop from FTL on release day..and immediately sell the shoe back to them, through GOAT? Jesus Christ I hope thats not it.

No. Instead of FL selling the shoes for retail, they list them on GOAT for resell prices instead and they share the resell profit. You will now only be able buy non hyped shoes at FL. Smart investment by FL.

Not serious

That’s not it...

You guys are blowing this out of proportion

Don’t think this will change anything as how FTL has operated the last few decades

This just shows how big and powerful GOAT is

That’s not it...

You guys are blowing this out of proportion

Don’t think this will change anything as how FTL has operated the last few decades

This just shows how big and powerful GOAT is
So what is it then? A retailer invests in a resale platform that resells the same product, don't be naive. Didn't ticket master do the same thing reselling concert tickets on a resale site.

Back
Top Bottom