GOAT APP legit?

Nike isn't letting FL sell to Goat. Stop being ridiculous. FL invested in a business. That's it. It won't change how FL operates.
It's not just a business it's GOAT one of the biggest sneaker resale platforms. If you want to think that the supplier and the dealer getting in bed together is innocent that's on you. Agree to disagree....

When you order a shoe on Goat do you really know who the seller is? It’s anonymous. A lot of shoes under retail at the moment is all I’m saying. Never know if part of the deal is to sell slower SKUs on Goat.

When you order a shoe on Goat do you really know who the seller is? It’s anonymous. A lot of shoes under retail at the moment is all I’m saying. Never know if part of the deal is to sell slower SKUs on Goat.

that's def possible which isn't wrong, referring to the reselling and ABOVE retail aspect

Nike wont allow that either. Nike tells stores whe they can lower prices. They cant jut randomly slash prices to move stuff. It has to be approved. For instance, my parents own a chain of sporting apparel stores. When an NFL player changes teams, they have to get permission from Nike to lower the cost they are selling that guys jersey. Seems nuts but if you have a Nike account you play by their rules. FL isnt going to be funneling pairs to Goat on the low.

What part of agree to disagree do you not grasp. They wouldn't enter a partnership unless it means more money. We'll just have to see how that's achieved.
They didnt enter a partnership. They invested in a company that they think will continue to grow. They will make money as the company grows. FL is not going to be selling shoes on Goat. Nike simply won't allow it. From their comments today, I expect there to be an option to ship directly to Goat rather than having it shipped to your house.

“We want to create a more seamless, frictionless experience for our customer that wants to partake in the secondary market,” says Johnson, who has run Foot Locker since 2014. “Partnering with GOAT strengthens our relationship and engagement with our customer.”

Sounds about right

Order Saturday at 10:01am, list and sell on goat at 10:15am. FTL ships directly to either the customer or goat

Orders processed way faster

:nerd:

For those that sell on GOAT often...If the seller dropped off the package to ship but didn’t update on GOAT with “Dropped off” will it automatically update to “shipping to GOAT”

I bought two pairs on Monday, got confirmed pretty quickly (within 15 min)...no update on Tuesday, and yesterday it updated to “seller packaging” and nothing after.

Really hoping it’s on its way.

For those that sell on GOAT often...If the seller dropped off the package to ship but didn’t update on GOAT with “Dropped off” will it automatically update to “shipping to GOAT”

I bought two pairs on Monday, got confirmed pretty quickly (within 15 min)...no update on Tuesday, and yesterday it updated to “seller packaging” and nothing after.

I think it eventually would once it’s scanned

I’ve always clicked dropped off so maybe someone else can confirm

I think it eventually would once it’s scanned

I’ve always clicked dropped off so maybe someone else can confirm
Yea that’s what I thought should happen.

Based on GOAT’s policy, sellers have 72 hours to ship after confirming, it’s been over 72 hrs since this afternoon. I’ll give it another week and just hope the seller will ship.

No. Instead of FL selling the shoes for retail, they list them on GOAT for resell prices instead and they share the resell profit. You will now only be able buy non hyped shoes at FL. Smart investment by FL.

Not serious

Lol funny thing is ppl actually think this

It will auto update once there is movement on the package, even if you don’t press dropped off.

It will auto update once there is movement on the package, even if you don’t press dropped off.
Thanks for responding.

Funny just got a cancellation email from GOAT for both my orders because of seller not shipping on time. Guess I'll wait til Monday and Tuesday hoping prices will dip.

They didnt enter a partnership. They invested in a company that they think will continue to grow. They will make money as the company grows. FL is not going to be selling shoes on Goat. Nike simply won't allow it. From their comments today, I expect there to be an option to ship directly to Goat rather than having it shipped to your house.

“We want to create a more seamless, frictionless experience for our customer that wants to partake in the secondary market,” says Johnson, who has run Foot Locker since 2014. “Partnering with GOAT strengthens our relationship and engagement with our customer.”
Your quote by Johnson who's "run FTL since 2014" indicates it's a partnership bro. I don't have the same confidence that you do that products aren't already backdoored pre partnership. Control of the retail market and resale market too much market control imo :nerd:

Your quote by Johnson who's "run FTL since 2014" indicates it's a partnership bro. I don't have the same confidence that you do that products aren't already backdoored pre partnership. Control of the retail market and resale market too much market control imo :nerd:
You need to take the tinfoil hat off. FL will not be selling to Goat. They'll most likely set up an easier path for FL customers to get product to Goat but FL will be selling their online stock at retail. Nike will make sure of that.

FTL's are gunna start adding GOAT drop off stations in their brick and mortars. The reseller buys from FTL at retail, and walks directly over to the next counter and sends the shoe off to GOAT.

I know you guys are saying Nike won’t care but man I just don’t see them sitting by and letting footlocker get into the resell business cause low key this will be a slippery slope. However you are describing the relationship they are at arms length going into resell.

I sell often. It will update eventually even if they forget to. But that’s usually after like the close of business of that ups tbh

I know you guys are saying Nike won’t care but man I just don’t see them sitting by and letting footlocker get into the resell business cause low key this will be a slippery slope. However you are describing the relationship they are at arms length going into resell.
Nike isn't going to let them resell. Why would Nike sell to them at 50% of retail (stores make 100% markup on pairs. they get a $200 retail shoe for $100 from Nike) only to watch FL sell them at double retail? Why wouldn't Nike just keep those pairs and sell them on SNKRS and make 2x as much as they do now? FL will sell to Joe Public for retail and then Joe Public will ship it to Goat. That's already happening. Nothing is changing on that side. FL is just making it easier for resellers.

Back
Top Bottom