GOAT APP legit?

Has anybody ran into the issue where it won’t let you sell now? I hit the sell now button on an offer, and it does everything like normal, except it doesn’t actually sell/confirm the order. It is still in my “owns” section & the lowest price is the same as the highest bid.

Could be some sort of glitch, I've been having problems with the app it hasn't allowed me to make offers for the past three days. Missed out on 2 pairs I really wanted and been eyeballing for at least 2 weeks 🥺. Partly my fault I wanted to be cheap and offer my way up to ask price, would have happily paid the ask price now they're both gone:frown:... I emailed goatsupport and they said they would have the issue resolved within 24 hours. Now going on day four and still cant make offers :smh:.

If I had to take a guess it could mean another seller already accepted the offer before you and the payment is processing

This is a really good theory too.

Also that the sellers payment doesn’t go through? I’ve had that happen a few times and it just lists for that price

Anyone ever have any issues with UPS not updating the tracking after selling a pair? I dropped off 2 pairs that I sold last week and the tracking hasn't updated and I got an email saying that the orders were canceled.

Anyone ever have any issues with UPS not updating the tracking after selling a pair? I dropped off 2 pairs that I sold last week and the tracking hasn't updated and I got an email saying that the orders were canceled.

I just had this happen to me yesterday. Dropped off a package (GOAT Order) to the UPS store. I got it scanned and received a receipt. Typically, tracking info is updated within an hour and shows acceptance. However, it's been 24 hours for me and the only status is "label created."

I tried contacting UPS but can't reach a real person. I can only get the automated response with status indicating "label created."

thesavant thesavant same here! I have early payout so I thought it was weird it was taking so long. Checked the tracking and it still says “Shipment ready for UPS.” I also have the receipt and it was scanned at the store. It’s been 24 hours now. I just emailed StockX to let them know what’s going on. Hopefully it will update by tonight.

Was gonna place an order on a pre-verified, ship instantly pair but started second guessing. I’ve done this several times before, ordered on Sunday and received the kicks on Thursday in each occasion.
Wondering if there’s gonna be a delay like stated in previous posts or does that mainly apply to the pairs that need to be sent for verification?

I remember seeing that there's a delay on pre-verified too. It was probably a month and a half ago tho. They're probably fixed the issue now.

I just had this happen to me yesterday. Dropped off a package (GOAT Order) to the UPS store. I got it scanned and received a receipt. Typically, tracking info is updated within an hour and shows acceptance. However, it's been 24 hours for me and the only status is "label created."

I tried contacting UPS but can't reach a real person. I can only get the automated response with status indicating "label created."

Yep. Goat ended up cancelling the order, didn't even let me try to show the receipt for proof. Just told me to be sure to drop off on time next time. This has happened to be before with StockX too, but at least they let you send the UPS receipt.

Only odd thing I have experienced lately (the last week) is an issue where I dropped of on a Saturday, got the receipt but it didn't update until Monday night when it made it to the hub.

Normally it would update in a few hours and I get instant payout... weekend or weekday. I was worried so I called the UPS store and they told me to wait until that evening (Monday) and sure enough, they were right.

Not sure if UPS has changed when they send acceptance notifications or not....

Only odd thing I have experienced lately (the last week) is an issue where I dropped of on a Saturday, got the receipt but it didn't update until Monday night when it made it to the hub.

Normally it would update in a few hours and I get instant payout... weekend or weekday. I was worried so I called the UPS store and they told me to wait until that evening (Monday) and sure enough, they were right.

i noticed this too. I feel like it’s gonna cause a lot of problems with GOAT and StockX canceling orders because of the tracking not updating. My pair I dropped off Monday barely updated today! Never even heard back from StockX after emailing them twice. Thank goodness the order wasn’t canceled.

That is exactly what happened to me. Guess it's kind of my fault for waiting till the last day to ship, but still. I wish Goat wouldn't count Saturday as a business day.

Goat only cares if they look worn. Most shoes come laced anyway.
That’s not true at least from my experience. I ordered some AM1 and the ****head seller sent them in as new but you could tell they were worn already but GOAT still passed em off :smh: . I sent them back and I hope that stupid *** seller got penalized.

Has anyone sold to an offer before? I went to sale a pair of shoes this morning, and surprisingly was notified that the top offer was more than I was going to list them for, so I sold to the top offer. I thought that would be an automatic process, but haven't heard anything.

Has anyone sold to an offer before? I went to sale a pair of shoes this morning, and surprisingly was notified that the top offer was more than I was going to list them for, so I sold to the top offer. I thought that would be an automatic process, but haven't heard anything.
Did you list the item new with original box and all that?

Also sometimes accepting the offer doesnt go through right away for "fraud prevention" reasons, still not sure what that means but I'm assuming it's something about the buyer's payment methods etc.

Did you list the item new with original box and all that?

Also sometimes accepting the offer doesnt go through right away for "fraud prevention" reasons, still not sure what that means but I'm assuming it's something about the buyer's payment methods etc.
Yea new w/ box no defects. Everything went through on my end, it shows up in my account as a valid listing. But when you search the shoe my pair isn't listed to purchase (probably because it is supposed to already be sold to that top offer). IDK I will send them a message on Twitter in a couple hours if nothing changes.

I've sold alot of shoes on offer, I list mine for more than I want actually and just wait for an offer (the stuff I really don't want to sell) the rest I set prices on according to others prices. I only sell used shoes (all mine are for sale for the right price) You have to confirm the offer, or the buyer has I think 24 hours to back out. I can tell you how to do it if you need me to, not sure why, but the way goat shows offers (at least with used) is complicated. I dont sell DS, or haven't at least yet. Not sure if it's the same process or not.

GOAT really shipped a pair to me via UPS Surepost. C’mon man. $12 shipping and that’s what you choose? Wild times. :lol: :smh:

I bought two pairs thru GOAT this week. I requested it to be sent thru USPS because the Oakland UPS is messing up bad, it’s even in the news. They’re over 100,000 packages and about 3-4 weeks behind. They already lost two of my packages but GOAT won’t do it even tho they have that as a request when messaging them. I don’t get why is it so hard for goat and SX to work with the customers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk what is going on with my listing. There is now a top offer for MORE than what my listing is. Its like my listing doesn't exist. This is crazy.

20200710_213551.jpg

This is what I'm talking about how is the low price 395 when I'm selling mine for 386? I have tried deleting and re-uploading still nothing. Reached out to GOAT on several different platforms but no response. This is crazy

20200710_213551.jpg

This is what I'm talking about how is the low price 395 when I'm selling mine for 386? I have tried deleting and re-uploading still nothing. Reached out to GOAT on several different platforms but no response. This is crazy
I got nothing for you, but that sucks. Something is messed up.

Out of curiosity, what's your seller score?

I got nothing for you, but that sucks. Something is messed up.

Out of curiosity, what's your seller score?
94. I am about to move and just started selling so I don't have to take all this stuff with me. But my first two transactions were great. The shoes were posted in less than 3 minutes, sold immediately, got paid within 24 hours of my shoes arriving to their warehouse. And I cant remember but I think they emailed me or sent me a notification when my shoes went live, but with this I haven't gotten anything. As you can see in the photo I have the star saying they are live, but they definitely are not. There is definitely something wrong.

94. I am about to move and just started selling so I don't have to take all this stuff with me. But my first two transactions were great. The shoes were posted in less than 3 minutes, sold immediately, got paid within 24 hours of my shoes arriving to their warehouse. And I cant remember but I think they emailed me or sent me a notification when my shoes went live, but with this I haven't gotten anything. As you can see in the photo I have the star saying they are live, but they definitely are not. There is definitely something wrong.
You only have 2 transactions with them? Do you have to add pictures when you added your listing?
if you did, your listing might still be in review. They have to approve every listing when you add pics. Even tho it shows you have the lowest price it’s not live because the listing hasn’t been approved by GOAT. They’re slow sometimes when it comes to reviewing them. It might take a few days.

Back
Top Bottom