GOAT APP legit?

Sending a pair of shoes off to GOAT, one of the shoes is not "factory laced".
Will that be a problem?

PO
AS long as it passes authentication & doesn't look worn/tried on it will be ok.
Just had a convo with a rep about their scrutiny on defects/issues with the shoes & she stated that unless there is a defect that is obvious it will still get shipped if it passes authentication.
Actually had two dunks with scuffs on the white midsole that passed. Called them out & they apologized and gave some store credit. They arent as strenuous as they once were seems like.

Quick question... I sold a few pairs on Goat over the past week or so. It's looking like the sales won't be authenticated until after 1/1. Since the actual sale happened in 2021, but the payout won't happen until 2022, which tax year will that affect? Anyone know?

Quick question... I sold a few pairs on Goat over the past week or so. It's looking like the sales won't be authenticated until after 1/1. Since the actual sale happened in 2021, but the payout won't happen until 2022, which tax year will that affect? Anyone know?
im gonna say 2022 because you earn the money when its auhenticated.

I think you should assume it’ll hit whatever year the payout goes through. Although with goat I wonder if it’s actually when you cash out.

I haven’t heard anything from goat or StockX requesting a w9 or ssn or anything. eBay has been asking for it since last year at least. Mercari sends me daily notifications.

Can someone make a fake listing on GOAT and basically keep dropping their price in order to secure a cheaper purchase?

I know what I posted on there doesn't have the greatest demand, but been battling back and forth as far as selling price point.

Plus my StockX payout is weird. I have it sent to PayPal by default, but anytime I try to put a lowest ask, my debit is shown as the payout. Don't want to be hit with those fees as well.

Just sold a pair of shoes on GOAT, first time going this route. Confirmed it and I guess accidently hit that I dropped it of at UPS(will do it first thing tomorrow morning though).

Was hoping I could get instant payment, but says I don't get paid until the whole transaction hits the complete phase...which sucks a bit.

Damn: Says they're closed until Monday lol. I guess he can't cancel since it's been confirmed but Smh.

Just sold a pair of shoes on GOAT, first time going this route. Confirmed it and I guess accidently hit that I dropped it of at UPS(will do it first thing tomorrow morning though).

Was hoping I could get instant payment, but says I don't get paid until the whole transaction hits the complete phase...which sucks a bit.

Damn: Says they're closed until Monday lol. I guess he can't cancel since it's been confirmed but Smh.
You can cancel, but since it’s your first sale it might raise your commission rate on future sales.

I'll just follow through. I don't want any issues as far as a potential return though.

It was a damaged box listing, but never know. Shoes are perfectly fine.

Shoes I sold were just verified and I received cash out. Took maybe 5-6 days but also my first sale.
5-6 days from when they received them or total?

I’ve never had a sale take this long AFTER they received them

Still not authenticated. We’re also sold without box so no idea how there’s an issue

I sold two shoes through GOAT. I didn't get paid until like 2 days after delivery. The 2nd I got today, which I'm guessing was within hours of delivery. It didn't say it was delivered at the time I got payout, but that's pretty common with GOAT/eBay it seems.

Is StockX payout/authentication usually faster? Sold a few pairs through them recently.

So I finally got my Trophy Room 17s and Obsidian/UNC 9s back from GOAT that they were "scuffed", they have had them for almost a year. It only took 1 day to get the 17s back but I got the 9s today and... the shoes are in perfect condition, just as they were when I sent them... they even had the GOAT card with the condition checked as good. However the top of the shoe box is beat the hell up, and they weren't when I sent them. On top of that they charged me shipping for both pairs when they said they would only charge for one. I am about to send them an e-mail and I expect nothing to be done but I am def done doing business with them on all ends. Trash company.

Getting the runaround from Goat on a recent sale. I shipped same day as ordered, tracking shows delivered. But the sale was canceled. Haven't received either a payout or my shoes back. Just had to open a new request because my previous one was marked resolved but I never heard back from anyone. Anyone had this happen?

why do idiots mark box as good condition then send in a shoe with one badly damaged?

ordered the reverse bred 85s and goat emailed me saying "badly damaged box" and seller offered $25. declined that so fast :lol:

asked for replacement and they found one... lets see how this turns out

Back
Top Bottom