GOAT APP legit?

Goat just sent me fake air max 97s, and really bad ones at that. The box, the size on the size tag, the sku, the insoles, the shoes are all wrong. How does something this bad get through?

image.jpg

Last edited:
Goat just sent me fake air max 97s, and really bad ones at that. The box, the size on the size tag, the sku, the insoles, the shoes are all wrong. How does something this bad get through?

image.jpg
Did these come from Hong Kong?

A pair of sneakers I recently sold fails authentication for some tiny dot on the midsole from the factory and they pass those fakes 🤦🏼‍♂️. Just look at the box label being slapped on thats a dead giveaway.

I sent a pair of Kyries to them. They were pristine. I bubble wrapped the box.

Get a notification today that the box was badly damaged. So I have to offer a discount if I want to complete the transaction and the buyer has to accept.

GOAT can be a pain sometimes.

I sent a pair of Kyries to them. They were pristine. I bubble wrapped the box.

Get a notification today that the box was badly damaged. So I have to offer a discount if I want to complete the transaction and the buyer has to accept.

GOAT can be a pain sometimes.
Nah, you don't have to offer a discount. Right at the top on the discount page will have a no discount option. I rarely offer discounts and if buyer refuses I consign with GOAT at a higher price. It will sell eventually...

muslin 3’s been on seller packing since mar 29th. Anyone have this happened to them? Feels like the order is cooked. Why do they take so long to cancel the order or release my funds so I can find another pair
6BEA8E95-338D-430B-A204-335B1C6C85D0.jpeg

muslin 3’s been on seller packing since mar 29th. Anyone have this happened to them? Feels like the order is cooked. Why do they take so long to cancel the order or release my funds so I can find another pair
6BEA8E95-338D-430B-A204-335B1C6C85D0.jpeg
You have to contact them.... They should also make these sellers pages public so verified buyers can rate them like on eBay.

LOL at having to contact GOAT for them to cancel the order...it'll take them at least 3 days to respond and they might still mess it up

Back
Top Bottom