GOAT APP legit?

LOL at having to contact GOAT for them to cancel the order...it'll take them at least 3 days to respond and they might still mess it up
Nah they'll respond instantly, say they're looking into it, and either refund you or offer store credit... They used to instantly cancel the order if the shipper didn't ship it within 3 business days. I have no idea why they changed that policy.

Yea I'm done with Goat, this the 3rd straight order that's coming from overseas, each order has taken weeks to get to me. Now DHL shipment from HK is stuck and hasnt moved in days. Until there's an option to choose what country the item is coming from, I'm sticking with eBay

Nah, you don't have to offer a discount. Right at the top on the discount page will have a no discount option. I rarely offer discounts and if buyer refuses I consign with GOAT at a higher price. It will sell eventually...
Happened again on a pair of Jordan 28s. They said “they were tried on.” Made me furious. I’m in the process of moving soon so discounted it. They wilding.

Happened again on a pair of Jordan 28s. They said “they were tried on.” Made me furious. I’m in the process of moving soon so discounted it. They wilding.
They got me last week on a pair of the OG Greek Freaks. Taken out of the box twice since I bought them but GOAT found scuffs on the bottom I couldn't see in the pics they sent. So now they're in storage for 25 more and still the lowest price.

Any advice here: Sold Nike Mars Yard 2.0 used in 9.5 on goat. They didn’t authenticate. I sent SNKRS receipt in the box and all materials. They returned them without one of the four insoles AND without that receipt. They haven’t responded since Tuesday when the return package got to me. I even sent a video of me opening the box and unpacking it right when UPS dropped. I leave messages every day on the one phone number but I know I’m wasting my breath. Emailed every day from original ticket asking for someone to call me. Started a new ticket yesterday and nothing.

As an aside, these are real. Had to jump through all the hoops on the Sachs website and all just to have the chance at exclusive access on SNKRS back in 2017. My worst shoe selling experience ever.

Thanks in advance.

Three strikes and I’m out. I should’ve went with eBay to begin with. I can see why a seller would back out of the sale. all of those fees, potential for getting lost in the mail plus a secret process to verify kicks. Keep this in mind at least with eBay you have direct communication with the seller! You can request better pics to inspect before you pull the trigger. I’ve wasted a full month in a half trying to secure three pairs of sneakers from goat. Went to ebay and got the same pairs I missed on goat ordered, shipped, verified and delivered within5-8 days each pair.
Goat sucks for sure.
A1096268-BB84-4BB3-BCC2-5B1837AD00C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Any advice here: Sold Nike Mars Yard 2.0 used in 9.5 on goat. They didn’t authenticate. I sent SNKRS receipt in the box and all materials. They returned them without one of the four insoles AND without that receipt. They haven’t responded since Tuesday when the return package got to me. I even sent a video of me opening the box and unpacking it right when UPS dropped. I leave messages every day on the one phone number but I know I’m wasting my breath. Emailed every day from original ticket asking for someone to call me. Started a new ticket yesterday and nothing.

As an aside, these are real. Had to jump through all the hoops on the Sachs website and all just to have the chance at exclusive access on SNKRS back in 2017. My worst shoe selling experience ever.

Thanks in advance.
Man that’s terrible, hope they return your stuff bro ✊🏾

Thanks in advance.

You gotta blow them up on twitter/social media; seems to be the only way to put these services on blast.

Possibly a dumb question: If there's an "offer" button next to a USED pair of sneakers I'm looking at and I place an offer will that offer only be for that specific pair or all used under that size/style?

Possibly a dumb question: If there's an "offer" button next to a USED pair of sneakers I'm looking at and I place an offer will that offer only be for that specific pair or all used under that size/style?

The offer is only valid on the specific used shoe that you are viewing.

(And as my kindergartner teacher said, “there are no dumb questions”)

Last sale on GOAT for an out of that size shoe I'm listing is 650.00 I list mine for that price and some joker offers 75 bux :lol: now the price is 759.00 :rofl: still lower than other sizes but do people put in offers like that thinking "maybe the seller won't notice and accept and ship the shoe"

need to print a label for an item I sold

trying to access goat.com to print label but the site crashes

don't have a printer at home to print from the app

on the app when you click generate prepaid label do you have the option to email the label to yourself or get a qr code?

need to print a label for an item I sold

trying to access goat.com to print label but the site crashes

don't have a printer at home to print from the app

on the app when you click generate prepaid label do you have the option to email the label to yourself or get a qr code?
Generate prepaid label should lead to you getting an email with the shipping label.

They really need to step their game up with the QR code or whatever other options they have to generate a label at the place you're shipping it from. I feel like people now are even less likely to have a printer at home than years ago. I sure as hell don't anymore.

I think their app and website are not very user friendly

only reason I'm using them is because I can get GOAT credit to buy a pair or two of shoes I'm looking for rather than getting a 1099 that I'll have to pay taxes on

How does GOAT credit work? Does it show up in the drop down for payment options when I have it?

When do I receive GOAT credit? After my item(s) sold are authenticated?

How does GOAT credit work? Does it show up in the drop down for payment options when I have it?

When do I receive GOAT credit? After my item(s) sold are authenticated?
If you're on the app you can click on "profile" and you should be able to see your credit from there. I can't remember exactly how the payment works but it should be easy enough to find.

You receive the credit once it's authenticated.

Back
Top Bottom