GOAT APP legit?

You shouldn't be waiting in line to get a package scanned, just walk to the front after someone is done and just ask. Either way a lot of Post offices won't even scan your package at the front since a lot of times they send em to the back and get scanned when the other workers get to them, could be that day or the next.

The one I drop off to does NOT scan at the front even when requested which is why now I will drive out the way to this other post office which is still far but they will always scan them for you and even give you receipt which I've rarely come across a post office to do either of those sadly

Last edited:
You shouldn't be waiting in line to get a package scanned, just walk to the front after someone is done and just ask. Either way a lot of Post offices won't even scan your package at the front since a lot of times they send em to the back and get scanned when the other workers get to them, could be that day or the next.

The one I drop off to does NOT scan at the front even when requested which is why now I will drive out the way to this other post office which is still far but they will always scan them for you and even give you receipt which I've rarely come across a post office to do either of those sadly

It's not that easy there are a bunch jerk offs that work for USPS.

They never want to do anything in any of the local stations I go to and I'm sure it's the same all around the country

Last edited:
luckily live near one that does scan the packages for you but the lines take about 15-30 minutes on a normal day. bad part is that the area to leave the prepaid packages are right near the exit..
next closest one doesnt scan the packages for you even after waiting in line. :smh:

The USPS office I typically use is located inside a mall. Eastridge in San Jose, CA. It used to be open until 9 pm on weekdays and now closes at 7 pm (later than any other post office around). I used it for its convenience of being open late. However, it pretty much busy 90% of the day.

Regarding dropping off packages, I've let the USPS employees know before that I just need the package I'm dropping off to be scanned to see if I can get ahead of other customers in line but they never let me. Unfortunately, this mall draws some rotten eggs who would cause a fuss if I cut to get my packaged scanned. Even it takes less than a minute. Also, I've already stated that this USPS rarely scans packages even when I've waited in line. They tell me to drop it off on the counter and that employees will scan them once they are brought into the back. The issue is that sometimes they forget to scan them or are just being lazy. So, they are loaded on to the truck and driven to the sorting facility without being scanned. If they aren't scanned there, then, they will not be scanned until the package has arrived in the SoCal sorting facility. 

Last edited:
I dont even go to an actual post office 90% of the time. I have a local deop off where an actual driver comes and picks up packages. That driver usually scans once they pick it up but theres been a few times where it didnt update until it reached the main hub the next day.

I try to avoid an PO at all costs, the libe is usually 10 deep at the least. And most of us can only go on lunch breaks or just before the evening (3-430) whichare prime times for everyone to try and squeeze in.

And idk about yalls Post Office but mine is just like walmart, usually only 1 person working taking their time and maybe after only helping 3 ppl in 20 monutes will they call for help.

What i dont get is people still wont use the online label system. They rather wait 30 min in line to hear their 3 options which if it aint priority its all gonna cost the same pretty much.

Soon as i walk in i walk my asa right on to the front counter and say excuse me im dropping this ofd and push it as close as i can to back edge of the counter. Its on them after that

It's not that easy there are a bunch jerk offs that work for USPS.

They never want to do anything in any of the local stations I go to and I'm sure it's the same all around the country

That's what I'm saying, I guess you gotta drive around and find a good one. Like I said most around me won't do **** even if you hand them to package they let it get processed in the back

I get all this talk about the USPS, but the bottom line is if you have a problem, GOAT isn't gonna do a damn thing for you. In fact, they'll blame you and then try to extort more $ out of you. It's an entirely absurd way of doing business.

I get all this talk about the USPS, but the bottom line is if you have a problem, GOAT isn't gonna do a damn thing for you. In fact, they'll blame you and then try to extort more $ out of you. It's an entirely absurd way of doing business.
Did GOAT ever reduce their return shipping fee to you or are you going the consignment route?

lol - it'll be a cold day in hell for them to see another $ of mine. I'll update when I follow through with what I'm planning on doing, but to answer - no, they are insisting it's $41.58.

I tried to at least get them to acknowledge that it's absurd that they get to take their sweet time (again, held onto my shoes for 4 days before contacting me despite saying "as soon as" they receive them), and they wouldn't even comment on that. A bunch of senseless clowns over there.

Last edited:
Unless their policy changes, all we are required to do as a seller is drop off the package to USPS.
I know that's what GOAT suggest, but you have to always; CYA, cover yo a**. Why mess with your payout.

Last edited:
What they should do is change the 3 day shipment policy to 4 days to account for lazy non-scans and weekends/holidays. Buyers using GOAT already accept the slowness because they're going through a middleman. An extra 1 day shouldn't really be a problem. If someone wants quick turnaround, buy from Flight Club. This is only putting off sellers and hurting their own profits.

Nah 3 days is ample enough time to drop them off at USPS. They just need to adjust their automated Olivia email system to account for holidays.

Once the seller clicks dropped off at usps, thats it, seller has no control after that

lol - it'll be a cold day in hell for them to see another $ of mine. I'll update when I follow through with what I'm planning on doing, but to answer - no, they are insisting it's $41.58.

I tried to at least get them to acknowledge that it's absurd that they get to take their sweet time (again, held onto my shoes for 4 days before contacting me despite saying "as soon as" they receive them), and they wouldn't even comment on that. A bunch of senseless clowns over there.

If I know what I think you're gonna do. I wanna see what they say [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Also, isn't the $42 for the two way shipping from and to you, $21 each? I could see them making you pay both ways

That's what I said about this a few pages back once goat has your shoes there being held hostage if there is a slight little problem with and there nitpicking

You have to pay either to get them sent back or pay a $1.00 each month until they sell
They wanna be Middle men let then get there money up and open a store

Last edited:
i'm not unconvinced that GOAT is run out of a garage. Seems a lot less professional than stockx. prices to sell aren't as good as GOAT but whenever I do a stockx transaction it's completely seamless and i get paid so much faster. If there's a question it gets answered in a couple hours, not a couple days.

I'm taking L no matter what because the shoes are sitting. Offer 5% but the buyer will more likely decline since they are still in stores

I just laugh at it now. It has calm down a little bit, 1 out of several I sent ain't that bad but for goodness sake a simple spray and wipe will help everybody out.

View media item 2207241View media item 2207242

Last edited:
roll.gif

im about to pull my listings anyway, because i dont even want to put myself in the situation to possibly come across another scenario

Last edited:
Yeah that scuff is small but noticeable

NT dudes not open to listing shoes in New with imperfection section ?

I know it's crazy that you even have to do it in some example but why not it if helps

Last edited:
Imo that 3 look like a working man shoe, don't think anyone will be paying attention. Did my usual look, didn't catch but oh well offer the guy a discount, which I'm sure he decline. Can walk in the store and get a perfect pair.

anyone else hate it when you have the lowest price for sale but then some turd goes and sets his at $1 less than yours? I mean come on dude at least go $5 or $10 less

Back
Top Bottom