GOAT APP legit?

so fars it's commission- 9.5% and -$5 after the commission (for where I stand) lets see what the difference will be 2-6months from here. And Buyers pay $10 for shipping.
and then you lose 2.9% when you cash out to either PayPal or your bank account.  I imagine the fees will go up as time goes on....

I still get the 2.9% fee with the direct deposit to my bank account.  Maybe people who do not have that fee were grandfathered into the old way before they changed it

I'm grandfathered in like you two as well. Still, going to be frustrating next year if I use the app. Basically, 12% + in fees + $5. 

Did GOAT just made the policy change? Im reading the FAQ and it says that ALL cash out will now have a 2.9% fee.....

Thats BS

So now goat is officially more expensive than ebay. No thanks to that

I think if anything it's the protection

No buyers remorse or scams. Once they approve your kicks the money's yours for good whether the buyer keeps the shoes or returns them

My days of selling shoes anything other than GOAT (maybe NT, since I've never had an issue) are done especially eBay with all these chargeback and scams

Anyone know if you can use a UPS pre paid label and use it in another country? Maybe by paying a difference?

Soon enough StockX will be cheaper for most kicks and you'll have better customer service.

If you're not grandfathered in, StockX is already cheaper for most kicks that you're gonna be selling.

Soon enough StockX will be cheaper for most kicks and you'll have better customer service.

If you're not grandfathered in, StockX is already cheaper for most kicks that you're gonna be selling.
I don't trust StockX because of who is associated with its legit checking. Not to mention, imo, shoes tend to sell for more on GOAT. Since I'm grandfathered in and my seller rating is over 250, I see no reason to move.

Personally, I don't like GOAT's customer service for sellers either. It's just my best option all criteria considered.

Last edited:
I don't trust StockX because of who is associated with its legit checking. Not to mention, imo, shoes tend to sell for more on GOAT. Since I'm grandfathered in and my seller rating is over 250, I see no reason to move.

Personally, I don't like GOAT's customer service for sellers either. It's just my best option all criteria considered.
Who is associated with legit checking?

check earlier in the thread, a lot was said. it's more than one thing but doin a bid for credit card fraud only a couple of years ago is one thing

i know people that did these type of scams on a large scale

some are reformed and have worked and wrote programs for IMB where i believe josh luber worked

some of these people where never caught and have become successful business men in other businesses
i dont think i should say anymore then that

peoples past should not dictate there future

Last edited:
check earlier in the thread, a lot was said. it's more than one thing but doin a bid for credit card fraud only a couple of years ago is one thing

i know people that did these type of scams on a large scale

some are reformed and have worked and wrote programs for IMB where i believe josh luber worked

some of these people where never caught and have become successful business men in other businesses
i dont think i should say anymore then that

peoples past should not dictate there future
eh you know us shoe people get scared mad easily. we're vultures but will scatter like roaches

eh you know us shoe people get scared mad easily. we're vultures but will scatter like roaches

dont worry none of these guys i'm talking about have anything to do with sneakers

as i said one works for IBM and another is partners of a well known night club in nyc

some of the others are doing just as well in other avenues of business and in society

2 of them cant get out of their scumbag ways and still do all types of scams from what i been told

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom