GOAT APP legit?

the issue with the box is from goat, not the buyer trying to back out.

and yeah its stupid they dont allow an option cause ups sucks. i would much rather usps.

I just sold a pair yesterday and the option for usps was there, but i used ups...

Seems like the usps option is showing up only for some people??
Goat received the shoe and verified in less than 24 hours also..i was pretty amazed by that.

Last edited:
thats actually pretty stupid... why do they insure the box is perfect? as long as the box is in somewhat good condition...

I hope that doesnt happen to me. pretty ****** up for GOAT to be doing that. No way in hell would a box be damaged like that when it is double boxed. Ever. I've been buying shoes (to be shipped to me) for many years. Its either the box is already damaged before placing in the box or you do it voluntarily after receiving (which in this case, seems like thats exactly what GOAT did)

Thing is I have zero point to lie since I knew they're picky over everything. If my box looked like that I would have listed it as damaged :lol:

I don't have a single box that looks anywhere like that and that box sure as hell didn't look like that

Yeah i know lol not saying youre a liar. Im sayin GOAT is trying to screw you. I just noticed you can actually edit your listing to notify whether or not the box is damaged. I totally missed that when i sold my infrared 90s.

This is exactly what shipping insurance is for. GOAT needs to recoup the money from the shipper. bad look for GOAT.

Oh yea, you know that if a buyer paid for an a early pair of black toes for $325 but the laces wasn't long enough or something for goat.

The buyer can take advantage of that with the prices being at $240-$250. Which screws over the sellers full profit.

That's how it benefits the buyer in a crush box etc situation

Last edited:
If anyone's curious I sold a pair on goat today. Only gave me the option for ups this time around.

The wandy guy is an assss hole on there with his robotic responses. I let him hear it. If u sell a shoe im sending usps and ill pay for my postage.

No I didn't add anything for padding in the box

Never did before and didn't have a single issue and sold maybe 50 shoes on GOAT without issue

The box was trashed and I used UPS this time. It legit looks like someone grabbed the box with two hands and chucked it at the ground

I said no discount, if you bought these shoes for the box then idk what to tell you
hS6_At.gif

Back
Top Bottom