GOAT APP legit?

Y'all can't be too shocked prices are going up.  I mean, the more popular it gets, prices are going to change.  Does it suck?  Of course, but you got to pay to play.

Is goat and stockx using ups ground or ups 2 day?
I believe GOAT is using UPS ground shipping. That is what my shipping labels stated. I've used UPS for my past 3 sales instead of USPS as a test.

Every single time UPS scanned the package and it took about 2 days for UPS ground shipping to reach Culver City in SoCal so shipping times are exactly the same for us in California. However, the reliability of UPS over USPS makes it more worthwhile to continue using. No more threats from GOAT that they will cancel the order since UPS always scans the package. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
My cash out reminded the same even after I click UPS
How long would it take for UPS to deliver? Im thinking about using usps since its 2-day priority. Idk about UPS

UPS is 3 day

And problem with USPS is it takes 3 days basically and depending when you drop off the the package gets scanned and before it's processed at the place you dropped off.

UPS is for those who go and use the whole 72 hours before shipping since soon as you drop off to UPS it's updated in the system as dropped off

Dropped off my package yesterday, won't be delivered til Monday :smh:

Last edited:
Anybody know how i can change my cash out acct. I switched banks but theres no where to edit that. Do i have to email them? Or am i missing it

Sold a pair today and label was for USPS.
You have to request UPS "brown truck" on the app for the UPS shipping label. 

hm...do i have to though? USPS is easier for me to get to...the people recognize me there and are always friendly. I had no idea that I would need to request to use UPS....I thought that the email from Goat made it sound like it was automatically going to be the new shipping process.

Anybody know how i can change my cash out acct. I switched banks but theres no where to edit that. Do i have to email them? Or am i missing it
I think if you switch it to PayPal and then back to direct deposit you'll have to put all the information back in again. It warned me about having to re enter info when I was clicking around.

hm...do i have to though? USPS is easier for me to get to...the people recognize me there and are always friendly. I had no idea that I would need to request to use UPS....I thought that the email from Goat made it sound like it was automatically going to be the new shipping process.
You don't "have to" if you wish to use USPS. At least that is how it is currently set up in the app. I was just noting how a UPS label is acquired if you elect to use UPS instead of USPS. 

As for the switch in shipping processes, I don't have a copy of the original email GOAT sent out. However, if I recall, I think they outlined that they were switching the process entirely from USPS to UPS. Right now, it's still in a transition/test period. 

goat been pretty slow lately. average is about three days for them to verify my shoes now when only a month ago it was the same day or next. waiting over a week to get the money into my account. buyers probably almost two weeks to get a pair.

i had a question though. sometimes i forget to take out my receipt from inside the box when i sell. does goat throw them away or sends them to the buyer as well?

goat been pretty slow lately. average is about three days for them to verify my shoes now when only a month ago it was the same day or next. waiting over a week to get the money into my account. buyers probably almost two weeks to get a pair.

i had a question though. sometimes i forget to take out my receipt from inside the box when i sell. does goat throw them away or sends them to the buyer as well?
​I believe GOAT used to sometimes send the receipt to the buyer previously. I remember getting the receipt for 2-3 purchases months ago. However, I'm pretty sure they get rid of receipts during verification now prior to shipping to buyer.

I'm so late with the UPS thing lol. So now I got to wait longer to get my money :smh:

Raising up the fee is a good thing for the seller not the buyer though. Low balling won't be so bad now as far as getting rid of pairs on GOAT

Last edited:
did goat just switch to ups shipping only? i wasnt paying attention but a pair of shoes sold and i printed the label and it was ups.

damn what the heck. i was certain i clicked the first button which was suppose to be usps. :smh: oh well

Last edited:

I believe GOAT is using UPS ground shipping. That is what my shipping labels stated. I've used UPS for my past 3 sales instead of USPS as a test.

Every single time UPS scanned the package and it took about 2 days for UPS ground shipping to reach Culver City in SoCal so shipping times are exactly the same for us in California. However, the reliability of UPS over USPS makes it more worthwhile to continue using. No more threats from GOAT that they will cancel the order since UPS always scans the package. 
grin.gif

GOING THROUGH THIS NOW.. IM WAITING FOR USPS TO PICK UP THE PACKAGE AND SCAN IT SMH.. I TRIED TO TAKE IT TO THE POST OFFICE AND THE LADY WOULDNT SCAN IT BC THE LABEL HAD A DATE OF FRIDAY.. NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING. THE EMAIL REMINDERS ARE ANNOYING KNOWING I DROPPED OFF ON SATURDAY. HOPE IT DOESNT GET CANCELLED.

USPS was only available if your sneakers were sold before Nov 1 I believe. It's UPS now.
SOLD A PAIR FRIDAY SO THERE IS STILL A USPS OPTION

Back
Top Bottom