GOAT APP legit?

Question.. am I allowed to ship goat my package with usps or they only accept UPS?
Have you used the GOAT app before fam? When you have a sale and confirmed it, you are give the option to print a shipping label. If USPS is still an option, it will be listed there. I made some purchases from GOAT recently and they were both shipped USPS priority so I'm thinking it still an option. I prefer UPS personally though. 

Mane I'm not feeling this UPS option. 3 days instead of 2.

They off on the weekends. If you not on the west coast it takes longer for your pair to be authenticated or receive your pair. Can only imagine all the shoes they have to go through now since UPS don't work weekends.

Don't understand why they didn't keep both options.

Never sold anything before yet using them. My usps is 3 min away. Ups is far. I just want to send the damn shoes with sig confirmation and then legit check by goat(verify) and send to buyer. Is that really to complicated for them? If they cant accept that i won't use the service.

Never sold anything before yet using them. My usps is 3 min away. Ups is far. I just want to send the damn shoes with sig confirmation and then legit check by goat(verify) and send to buyer. Is that really to complicated for them? If they cant accept that i won't use the service.
You have to be approved to be a seller first. Email them to do that and provide some type of evidence of your selling history. eBay username is one example. I guess kixify or something similar could work too. Anyways, all sales and shipping label printing are done through the app. You don't have an option to just ship shoes to them directly through USPS. 

You have to be approved to be a seller first. Email them to do that and provide some type of evidence of your selling history. eBay username is one example. I guess kixify or something similar could work too. Anyways, all sales and shipping label printing are done through the app. You don't have an option to just ship shoes to them directly through USPS. 

Im already approved, so you cant ship shoes using usps to them? If that's the case thats pretty pathetic.

^^^probably not. But as much as i dont want to use UPS i feel like this might be a better option because they do seem to be more organized however.and they also take investigations more seriously within the company.

^^^probably not. But as much as i dont want to use UPS i feel like this might be a better option because they do seem to be more organized however.and they also take investigations more seriously within the company.

Not everyone lives near one.. Its a turn off to me. I mean thats the only way to ship something out to a business? Doesnt make sense in my opinion. Might use stockx now. Take my chances with them

Not everyone lives near one.. Its a turn off to me. I mean thats the only way to ship something out to a business? Doesnt make sense in my opinion. Might use stockx now. Take my chances with them
Unless I'm mistaken, but stockx uses UPS too and it's ground. Don't know if they still use that since I pulled all my listings from them but thats what was used a couple months back.

Unless I'm mistaken, but stockx uses UPS too and it's ground. Don't know if they still use that since I pulled all my listings from them but thats what was used a couple months back.

They let me ship usps with them using stockx. Awaiting response back from randy lol.

First issue with GOAT regarding the box today

:smh:

Box did have a small dent which was nothing but they sent me pictures and the box was smashed... I'm not giving a discount nor am I paying to get it back. THIS IS BS

Today they told me only ups. But i said what if i pay for my own label and shipping using usps to them. Whats the big deal with that.. awaiting response back.

mean.gif

Box did have a small dent which was nothing but they sent me pictures and the box was smashed... I'm not giving a discount nor am I paying to get it back. THIS IS BS
Did you put padding in the box or anything? If you protected the box well enough, GOAT really should be the one to file a claim with the carrier since they pay for insurance (both prior with USPS and currently with UPS) on every label up to $100. Damage in transit is not in your control and that's what the insurance is for if they think the box is worth that much.

Today they told me only ups. But i said what if i pay for my own label and shipping using usps to them. Whats the big deal with that.. awaiting response back.
you're allowed to ship with your own postage but why.. it's more expensive

mean.gif

THIS ISNT MAKING SENSE.. IS THE CUSTOMER SMASHING AND SENDING IT BACK OR IS IT SOMEHOW GETTING MANGLED IN THE SHIPPING PROCESS? IVE SHIPPED PLENNNNTY OF KICKS TO PPL VIA EBAY/NT USING USPS AND THIS DOESNT HAPPEN

No I didn't add anything for padding in the box

Never did before and didn't have a single issue and sold maybe 50 shoes on GOAT without issue

The box was trashed and I used UPS this time. It legit looks like someone grabbed the box with two hands and chucked it at the ground

I said no discount, if you bought these shoes for the box then idk what to tell you

What if buyer says no due to box, I'm guessing you'll have no choice but to pay goat to recover your shoes

What if buyer says no due to box, I'm guessing you'll have no choice but to pay goat to recover your shoes

Box was damaged due to handling

Even if I padded the box and it still happened, I'm still at fault? I'm not paying $40 to get shoes I was only gonna collect $166 on, that's insane

Even if I padded the box and it still happened, I'm still at fault? I'm not paying $40 to get shoes I was only gonna collect $166 on, that's insane
I understand that and agree with you, but what are you gonna do? Go to their warehouse?

Yea, if GOAT doesn't have USPS as an option, I might be done with them for a while. Ship Saturday and instead of the packages reaching there Monday via USPS it's not going to get there till Thursday via UPS.

I don't know if just me but the pass couple of weeks it seems like the cash out has been slow or nonexistent on Fridays.

I can't have my money tied up close to a week or told my shoe can't be authenticated a week later because of a box. With all these releases coming up back to back, can't do that. Give me the quick L. So if there's no USPS option, I'll be stepping away from Goat.

Last edited:

I understand that and agree with you, but what are you gonna do? Go to their warehouse?

No it's just giving the buyers a way to get out of a purchase that they couldn't get out of before really

I bet the buyer denies the shoes

How does that benefit goat though? The buyer changed his mind as soon as his PayPal was charged? Wouldn't they make more money shipping to the buyer then holding your shoe hostage and asking for money to ship it back?

Back
Top Bottom