GOAT APP legit?

Ok that's good. I got it ready for drop-off tomorrow but I know these joints ain't 4 lbs :lol:

Ok that's good. I got it ready for drop-off tomorrow but I know these joints ain't 4 lbs :lol:

If you take it to the counter they will prob weigh it

Just tell them charge to the receiver

yea ima take em to a ups store and do just that. They get enough outta fees as is

So you don't pay for shipping if you do that?

The shipping label is prepaid by stockx so I wouldn't worry about the weight. They add $10 to the fees for shipping

I noticed for the 750's I just sold, the prepaid label from GOAT was for 7lbs, not the normal 4. Nice of then to account for the additional weight. Once I double boxed and added bubble wrap, it weighed 7 right on the nose. When I ship something as expensive as Yeezy's, I have been adding my own additional insurancex though, just to be safe. The extra $10-12 is worth the piece of mind.

Does it take a long time for usps to deliver the shoes to GOAT? I shipped out on thursday and it reached the post office at culver city, CA but its been there for like 2 days....

Does it take a long time for usps to deliver the shoes to GOAT? I shipped out on thursday and it reached the post office at culver city, CA but its been there for like 2 days....

Yep, I shipped to Goat a pair of jays and they never reached, was sitting in New Hampshire sorting facility for ever, had to file a claim and got back the money the shoes were sold for

Yep, I shipped to Goat a pair of jays and they never reached, was sitting in New Hampshire sorting facility for ever, had to file a claim and got back the money the shoes were sold for
How recent was this? If thats the case for me then i would i filed a claim, i didnt get insurance for the shoes cuz it had already came with a shipping label

Edit: Nvm usps didnt update their damn tracking label but on GOAT app it says delivered to GOAT

Last edited:
Told goat it's bs they didn't contact me about the box when less has been flagged here. They offered to take them back and sent a label. Idk what I'm gonna do.

It's not just the box. Shoe should have got the outlet when bgrades drop

View media item 2201672
Plus the orange wing is choppy but I don't have the pic and the shoes in storage already. Along with Two deformed toe boxes.
Orange wing is "choppy"? I don't see that.
But everybody needs to understand these are shoes we're talking about. And not only shoes, but very cheaply built shoes. Some people nit pick their shoes more than someone buying a new car

Orange wing is "choppy"? I don't see that.
But everybody needs to understand these are shoes we're talking about. And not only shoes, but very cheaply built shoes. Some people nit pick their shoes more than someone buying a new car

I've never ***** about jb/Nike quality. I like 2013 1s. I thought they were great and people now think they're trash. The orange wing slopes like a hill that a toddler would draw. I will stop at the storage unit and get a pic of it tomorrow

How recent was this? If thats the case for me then i would i filed a claim, i didnt get insurance for the shoes cuz it had already came with a shipping label

Edit: Nvm usps didnt update their damn tracking label but on GOAT app it says delivered to GOAT

Last month, but you covered by goat, they insure all packages

I've never ***** about jb/Nike quality. I like 2013 1s. I thought they were great and people now think they're trash. The orange wing slopes like a hill that a toddler would draw. I will stop at the storage unit and get a pic of it tomorrow
Nobody will look at your shoes and say that trust me

I noticed for the 750's I just sold, the prepaid label from GOAT was for 7lbs, not the normal 4. Nice of then to account for the additional weight. Once I double boxed and added bubble wrap, it weighed 7 right on the nose. When I ship something as expensive as Yeezy's, I have been adding my own additional insurancex though, just to be safe. The extra $10-12 is worth the piece of mind.
was 4 on my pair

Back
Top Bottom