GOAT APP legit?

thanks for the info. I will keep this in mind next time I post something.
Dang you're on a role...wth have you been selling? Adidas huh... I'm at 108 and have a very long way to go

I have been down sizing my collection and letting go my jordans I dont wear anymore.

Last edited:
im close to 150 as well. will have it after my next shoe gets verified.

do u still have to take pics of used shoes though? just curious.

/thread

Everytime a story comes up about receiving fakes from GOAT and we ask for proof they go ghost. Happened with that dude months ago from detroitnwith the suede XI. I called him out and his friends who ran a talk show turned on him because he copped fakes and tried to blame it on goat.

Another NTer said his friend copped some yeezy that were obviously fake and claimed goat sent them to him. His friend said he didn't have proof but why would he lie? :lol:

Dudes get burned all the time and don't wanna look like idiots so they look to blame someone else.

Whats up Zyzz, I posted these on IG as well.

Coincidentally, yesterday I received a suspect pair of 2011 Playoff 13s from a 100% seller with over 500 feeback on ebay. This shoe was hard to tell, but the leather was too soft and I was skeptical and compared them to my authentic pair at home.

My pair is on the left, and the pair in question is on the right except for the pictures of the hologram comparison, the shoes are reversed.

View media item 2375076View media item 2375078View media item 2375079View media item 2375080View media item 2375081View media item 2375082View media item 2375083View media item 2375084View media item 2375085

Now the reason I am putting this here is this guy on ebay said he has sold pairs like this without box to GOAT and they have authenticated them. So he is arguing with me that they are real because they did. Judge these pics and make your own judgement. Regardless of what he says, and based on my pictures, I am sending them back to him. Also, without comparing to an authentic pair, its tough for the average person to tell that these are high quality fakes.

View media item 2375762

Last edited:
I'd say the right pair is fake. I dont own or buy jordans but that stitch around the ankle collar on the right is obviously off. Also, i always thought ajXIII had the tumbled leather texture? Right pair doesnt seem to have that, and looks very faint imo

Whats up Zyzz, I posted these on IG as well.

Coincidentally, yesterday I received a suspect pair of 2011 Playoff 13s from a 100% seller with over 500 feeback on ebay. This shoe was hard to tell, but the leather was too soft and I was skeptical and compared them to my authentic pair at home.

My pair is on the left, and the pair in question is on the right except for the pictures of the hologram comparison, the shoes are reversed.

Now the reason I am putting this here is this guy on ebay said he has sold pairs like this without box to GOAT and they have authenticated them. So he is arguing with me that they are real because they did. Judge these pics and make your own judgement. Regardless of what he says, and based on my pictures, I am sending them back to him. Also, without comparing to an authentic pair, its tough for the average person to tell that these are high quality fakes.

Still doesn't prove anything imo. We don't know whether the pair GOAT authenticated was fake like the pair he sold you. He might have some legit and fake pairs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Still doesn't prove anything imo. We don't know whether the pair GOAT authenticated was fake like the pair he sold you. He might have some legit and fake pairs. 

Yeah, I can understand that. We were arguing back and forth about the legitimacy of the shoe, so I told him that maybe the other pairs he sold were real, and he said *****. He also stated that he would just sell them on goat, which I dont know why he didnt in the first place, and make more money. What I told him, was that I found it funny that all these DS Playoff 13s do not have a box, or plastic around the holograms, and he just dismissed it. He either doesnt know that he has fakes, or is playing dumb to save face. But it seems that he is selling these pairs on GOAT, and without boxes. And like I said, if you dont compare these to another store bought pair, it is very hard to tell that they are not real.

Yeah, I can understand that. We were arguing back and forth about the legitimacy of the shoe, so I told him that maybe the other pairs he sold were real, and he said *****. He also stated that he would just sell them on goat, which I dont know why he didnt in the first place, and make more money. What I told him, was that I found it funny that all these DS Playoff 13s do not have a box, or plastic around the holograms, and he just dismissed it. He either doesnt know that he has fakes, or is playing dumb to save face. But it seems that he is selling these pairs on GOAT, and without boxes. And like I said, if you dont compare these to another store bought pair, it is very hard to tell that they are not real.
GOAT has authenticators with different specialties (Jordans, Yeezy's, Adidas, etc.). One of the mods on here (AirThompson I believe) authenticates Jordans for GOAT I believe. For very popular and hyped shoes, GOAT has authentic pairs on hand to compare with. Not sure if they have 2011 Playoffs on hand to compare with but the Jordan authenticators are probably trustworthy imo. 

Also, yes, it is very possible he has legit and fake pairs of 13's but doesn't even realize it himself. Anyways, good luck with your dispute/return. 

GOAT has authenticators with different specialties (Jordans, Yeezy's, Adidas, etc.). One of the mods on here (AirThompson I believe) authenticates Jordans for GOAT I believe. For very popular and hyped shoes, GOAT has authentic pairs on hand to compare with. Not sure if they have 2011 Playoffs on hand to compare with but the Jordan authenticators are probably trustworthy imo. 

Also, yes, it is very possible he has legit and fake pairs of 13's but doesn't even realize it himself. Anyways, good luck with your dispute/return. 

Thanks, ebay is handling the case, and I decided to ship the shoes back at my expense. But if Im sending him these same pictures, and trying to prove to him that they are fake, and he is being ignorant and decides to sell to GOAT like he said, then I just felt like I needed to post that in this thread. He also sold an 8.5 and a 9.5 without box. I bought a 9, and the picture I posted of the sell on GOAT above was a size 10. I have to assume that he is selling on GOAT based on his pictures, so I wouldnt buy any playoffs 13s just to be safe, or maybe the pics I posted will help.

View media item 2375790

Last edited:
just hit 150 today

smokin.gif

anyone ever sell any DS jordan 1's and have issues? i want to accept some offers but the 1's i have have some factory creasing.

anyone ever sell any DS jordan 1's and have issues? i want to accept some offers but the 1's i have have some factory creasing.
I sold some DS Legend Blue that I purchased from Nike SF on GOAT before. They had factory creasing or were tried on so GOAT claimed not DS. GOAT wanted me to give a discount. I gave 5% and seller accepted.

I've sold a lot of 1's on goat. A few had minor wrinkles in the leather. They have been kind to me so it depends on the authenticator. I even had a pair with a torn lace bag and they didn't flag it and pushed it through.

Hey guys I need some help here, so I posted some pics of some 11s on GOAT and they said it was Authentic so I sold it to some guy on the streets and he claims that they are not authentic what should I do?

Hey guys I need some help here, so I posted some pics of some 11s on GOAT and they said it was Authentic so I sold it to some guy on the streets and he claims that they are not authentic what should I do?
Take your shoes back and sell them to someone else. Pointless to try to convince someone something is authentic if they have it in their head that they are fake.

Take your shoes back and sell them to someone else. Pointless to try to convince someone something is authentic if they have it in their head that they are fake.
Dblplay, here's the funny part he checked the whole shoe to see if they were real and then he said they were real so I left then the next day he texted me saying their fake like wtf?

Nah once he handed you the cash that's not your problem, y'all would really remeet someone to give them their bread back? :rofl:
That's cornball behavior

That's not how Goats authentication process goes tho. Shoes aren't authenticated until goat receives and inspects said shoe...

That's not how Goats authentication process goes tho. Shoes aren't authenticated until goat receives and inspects said shoe...
Well since you guys are here can I just private message you the shoes and see if their legit?
I haven't received my shoe authentication degree yet :lol: But if you make a thread in the legit check section some knowledgeable members will prolly help you out.

Back
Top Bottom