GOAT APP legit?

I prefer to deal with GOAT over Stock X. While the customer service on GOAT is still not great, it’s a lot better than Stock X. I almost always get cookie cutter responses from Stock X and have to keep pressing to get an actual person to answer my question. It also takes forever. GOAT has been better lately though it is hit and miss. Something that really impressed me with GOAT recently was how they handled my Travis Scott SB order. You can track your orders progress through the app and I noticed that the order’s progress went backwards from “Seller packaging” (which means they’ve printed the label to ship) to “seller confirmed” (which just means that they hit the confirm sale button after a sale). I contacted GOAT and within an hour they contacted me back and told me that the original seller had canceled the order but they had already found me a new seller at no extra price. This was nice seeing as the shoe had jumped $200 by that time (which I assume is why the original seller flaked). I received the shoes on Monday and all is good. Stock X has told me several times not to worry whether a seller ships or not because they guarantee they will find a replacement at no extra cost if the seller flakes. This was especially frustrating when on one occasion Stock X gave the seller an extension without asking me and the seller still flaked. I received a refund despite me asking for them to find another pair. I have never gotten a pair at no extra cost from Stock X when a seller has flaked as they say “we were unable to find a suitable replacement” when this happen. For GOAT to do this without me asking was very surprising and I recommend them over stock X any day

would GOAT care about these box tears?

20200314_125426.jpg

they shipped that to me. the listing was already up as "with defects" due to a glue stain, but the box was listed as in good condition. thinking I can some credit for that?

they shipped that to me. the listing was already up as "with defects" due to a glue stain, but the box was listed as in good condition. thinking I can some credit for that?
I would try if it’s listed as box in good condition

they prob won’t do much

One time they sent me a box with a 3 inch cut from a blade, I guess it’s from them opening the shipping box and whatever they used went through. Contacted them and they gave me a $30 refund. Another time they sent me a box that was damaged thru shipping and refunded me $15.

Contact them and show them the pic, wouldn’t hurt.

thanks guys. feel like I should bring it up since I might try to sell the pair back and feel like they'd ding me if I didnt call that out.

My shoes got delivered to Goat last Friday and is still awaiting verification. I've placed plenty of orders on Goat and they usually verify and ship within a day of two after they've been delivered back to them. Do you think the closure of the drop-off locations has something to do with it?

should there be a button to return an order on the order page? i dont see one and dont recall if the shoe said final sale

should there be a button to return an order on the order page? i dont see one and dont recall if the shoe said final sale
Was it used? If it’s used there’s no return I think. Wait..this is regarding the damaged box?

nah, brand new
They just updated the site so it’s a little diff. Before just go to your purchased history and there should be a return option link for you to print a return label.

Orders >>>> Purchased, Select the shoe you want to return and there should be an option.

Yo how do I use my goat credit? They refunded my order so now I have credit however I want to put in an offer but I don’t see goat credit as an offer where it says payment. What the **** is this ****?

Yo how do I use my goat credit? They refunded my order so now I have credit however I want to put in an offer but I don’t see goat credit as an offer where it says payment. What the **** is this ****?
It will automatically deduct the credit first then charge the difference if there is one.

Reactions: Ube
I prefer to deal with GOAT over Stock X. While the customer service on GOAT is still not great, it’s a lot better than Stock X. I almost always get cookie cutter responses from Stock X and have to keep pressing to get an actual person to answer my question. It also takes forever. GOAT has been better lately though it is hit and miss. Something that really impressed me with GOAT recently was how they handled my Travis Scott SB order. You can track your orders progress through the app and I noticed that the order’s progress went backwards from “Seller packaging” (which means they’ve printed the label to ship) to “seller confirmed” (which just means that they hit the confirm sale button after a sale). I contacted GOAT and within an hour they contacted me back and told me that the original seller had canceled the order but they had already found me a new seller at no extra price. This was nice seeing as the shoe had jumped $200 by that time (which I assume is why the original seller flaked). I received the shoes on Monday and all is good. Stock X has told me several times not to worry whether a seller ships or not because they guarantee they will find a replacement at no extra cost if the seller flakes. This was especially frustrating when on one occasion Stock X gave the seller an extension without asking me and the seller still flaked. I received a refund despite me asking for them to find another pair. I have never gotten a pair at no extra cost from Stock X when a seller has flaked as they say “we were unable to find a suitable replacement” when this happen. For GOAT to do this without me asking was very surprising and I recommend them over stock X any day
StockX has done that for me twice.

Goat is saying the closing of their drop-off centers isn't affecting the normal ship to verify method but my shoes have been delivered and sitting there since last Friday. Should I be worried?

I would be worried
I sold a couple of pairs this week
They both arrived to goat today
One got authenticated and i got my money
The other still says delivered to goat

Did GOAT close their LA warehouse? I sold a pair of shoes today and when I printed out the label it had the shipping address in New Jersey. I’m in LA so everything always gets sent to their warehouse here. I wonder if the California lockdown forced them to close their warehouse here.

Makes sense
It's probably why it's taking so long to get shoes processed
The New Jersey warehouse is probably backed up

Yea I wonder how it’s gonna work tho for people who already have stuff on the way to the LA warehouse.

Just got shipping notification today. A whole week to get verified when usually it's within a day. Not ordering anything from Goat until at least the 28th.

Back
Top Bottom