GOAT APP legit?

For my most recent order, the first pair obviously failed inspection. The order now shows "Shipping to GOAT" for the second time...

Guess they don't want to give me more credit for another failed transaction.

When I confirmed a sale, got an email right away titled, “Shipping Label Error”. Few hours later got the proper label email. Weird.
Hey @samkqboro,

We see that you didn’t receive your shipping label.

We will message you back once we are able to generate one on your behalf.

Thanks,
alias
open.php

Just noticed that after the initial sale confirmation email that usually has the “Price” sold and “Amount Made” totals but now the Alias’ shipping label email shows “Your Earnings” which deducts the 2.9% cash out fee.
With my previous GOAT emails, “Your Earnings” amount was the same as “Amount Made” total, without the 2.9% cash out fee shown.

Filed a charge back a few weeks ago, their CS has gone nonexistent since last month. They haven’t banned my account, but the app seems to have a glitch when I try to submit new offers.

Does anyone know if GOAT has ever waived ACH fees? Just received funds from a sale and debating if I should hang on in case they have a promo during holiday season. 🤔.

^btw FC's IG says all their stores are closed due to COVID.

Does anyone know if GOAT has ever waived ACH fees? Just received funds from a sale and debating if I should hang on in case they have a promo during holiday season. 🤔.

^btw FC's IG says all their stores are closed due to COVID.
I remember they had promo for fee free cash out years ago, doubt they had any since.

I remember they had promo for fee free cash out years ago, doubt they had any since.

I figured. Charging a cash-out percentage is wack but it is what it is.

Otherwise had a great experience with them. I accepted an offer in the AM, shipped the package in the PM, and authenticated the following morning. Doesn't hurt that the authentication warehouse is in the same city >D. The game's come a long way since the NT/ISS classified days.

I think ups lost a package I shipped out. Has any other seller had this happen to them?

USPS lost my GOAT package about 2 weeks ago. You'll need to contact GOAT. They'll ask for your State Issued ID, drop-off receipt, proof of original purchase, and also pics of the shoe to show that you had them in your possession prior to shipping.

USPS lost my GOAT package about 2 weeks ago. You'll need to contact GOAT. They'll ask for your State Issued ID, drop-off receipt, proof of original purchase, and also pics of the shoe to show that you had them in your possession prior to shipping.
Alright cool thanks

Question.

Im away from home for a year or so. I put my GOAT profile on vacation mode. A few shoes that I am away from have already hit the price points but I have shoes that I’ve obtained and have on hand that I want to sell.

Will taking my profile off of vacation mode automatically trigger a sale on the shoes that have hit there price point?

Question.

Im away from home for a year or so. I put my GOAT profile on vacation mode. A few shoes that I am away from have already hit the price points but I have shoes that I’ve obtained and have on hand that I want to sell.

Will taking my profile off of vacation mode automatically trigger a sale on the shoes that have hit there price point?
I would assume so. Can you change the price of those pairs while on vacation mode so that when you reactivate the account those pairs won't get autosold?

anyone noticed this? seems like if there are any "new with defect" pairs available, you'll be able to scroll through ALL pairs listed under "new" also, including non-defect listings where some sellers have pics. looks like you can then choose what pair to bid on/buy.

Screenshot_20201117-210655_GOAT.jpg

My goat app account got hacked since early this week, anyone got same issues?? Keep contacting the CS but the reply so so slow

I saw someone on twitter win the $10 goat credit lol

I used almost all of my tickets on the $10 didn't win crap, I figured I'd have the best chance going with small prizes... nope.

I did however get a $10 off of $150 did anyone else get that? Seems universal for anyone, but maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom