GOAT APP legit?

Dude I was shocked when PayPal sent me a 1099k this year for all my sales on goat for 2020
With reselling at an all time high right now I’m guessing a lot of folks will start doing more meetups for cash

I think right now is the perfect time to start unloading while the prices are high
This can only last for so long

Does anyone know what is the deal with goat? I’m trying to submit a new request but it won’t let me submit. shoes have been in seller packaging for more than three days now

Last edited:
I want to return an order. Do they credit back the entire total paid or just the sale price (minus tax and shipping). I know I have to pay for return shipping, but is it the same $12 they charge or different?

I want to return an order. Do they credit back the entire total paid or just the sale price (minus tax and shipping). I know I have to pay for return shipping, but is it the same $12 they charge or different?
I though you could only return if there's an issue?

got a pair and hated them, just sold them back on goat :lol: lost some money but oh well

They credit the total price you paid with taxes and fees minus shipping which I believe they charge you shipping to you and back so like $24 off the total you paid

I though you could only return if there's an issue?

got a pair and hated them, just sold them back on goat :lol: lost some money but oh well
Na you can return anything within 3 days they just subtract shipping to and from about $24, now if there’s an issue you can message them to accept the return for the full amount and they won’t charge you shipping if the shoe isn’t the condition it was listed or something else is wrong that was caused by them ( incorrect size or shoe or whatever)

I received a pair of shoes from goat today. The box was completely opened and then folded closed. Almost like someone was going to steal the shoes and then didn't like what they saw. Has anyone else had anything like this happen?

They credit the total price you paid with taxes and fees minus shipping which I believe they charge you shipping to you and back so like $24 off the total you paid
Thanks, the faq said less taxes so wanted to make sure. Just did the return it was automated responses but it showed the credit total and super easy, sent label quick.
If I had to pay shipping elsewhere and not the $12, I wouldn't have did the return and resold it on there instead.

I'm guessing they sell the returned shoes themselves as pre-verified?

Can I get a quick LC?

Attachments

• IMG-3964.jpg
    IMG-3964.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG-3965.jpg
    IMG-3965.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG-3966.jpg
    IMG-3966.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG-3967.jpg
    IMG-3967.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG-3968.jpg
    IMG-3968.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 241
So if I have enough Goat credit to cover a purchase why is it not showing up as an option when I try to place a bid/offer? Will it still use my GOAT credit to cover the whole purchase if my bid gets accepted?

Does it say that for you on the offer screen? If so it should work
SmartSelect_20210416-185126_GOAT.jpg

Ok thanks for the help - I do see that message when I checked on my android, so it should be good. For whatever reason it doesn’t show that message when I checked out on my iPhone. Weird

Last edited:
So if I have enough Goat credit to cover a purchase why is it not showing up as an option when I try to place a bid/offer? Will it still use my GOAT credit to cover the whole purchase if my bid gets accepted?

It’s always showed that it was going to charge it to the credit card, even when I’ve had enough credits. However, whenever the “purchase” goes through, it uses the credits.

It’s always showed that it was going to charge it to the credit card, even when I’ve had enough credits. However, whenever the “purchase” goes through, it uses the credits.
Does it take a few days to show up after they approve your return?

Been on hiatus selling sneakers since pandemic begun last year. Heard stories about how slow the transactions were. Just decided to sell couple items last week. All sold and paid out within a week. I guess I got lucky.

I really hate GOAT

Screenshot_20210423-091900_Outlook.jpg
Screenshot_20210423-091908_Outlook.jpg
Screenshot_20210423-091938_Outlook.jpg

The **** are they talking about?

Yep, I've had multiple shoes in the past fail for the above reasons stated and I couldn't find any discoloration or yellowing or scuffs. They must be looking at things with a microscope or magnifying glass

First return I made and I have a problem. Been two weeks no movement, package probably lost or stolen. I shipped it out but declined the receipt(not sure if it'll affect the claim). I tried to file a claim with UPS but it says I need to add profile which I did but won't submit. Does Goat have to file the claim. I contacted them but they've been slow to respond.

Back
Top Bottom