GOD... I HATE XBOX360!!!!!!!!

My 360 finally crapped out on me this weekend. No RROD but when turned it on..had sound no picture. Went and bought 2 different cords same problem.. SwitchedTVs..Same problem. So I said %#!! it, I have one of those Circuit City plans anyway. Should be getting a new unit or gift card soon. But I think I'm donewith games, if I get a gift card I'll just use it towards a laptop or flatscreen
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I heard that they made some new consoles with some new "Jasper" chip that is supposed to cut down on RROD significantly. They said the same about the "Falcon" chip, but RROD was still frequent. It doesn't seem to affect sales though, as I read that 360 outsold the PS3 3 to 1 on black friday.
pimp.gif

I popped my RROD cherry myself a couple of months ago and got my first RROD, sent it for repair and got a new console 8 days after the day I sent it, with a 1-month card for Xbox Live, so I lost 8 days of gaming, but got 3 free weeks of xbox live. Not a horrible deal, exactly. Now I installed all my games on a 120 gb harddrive I bought recently and hope that reduces the odds of the RROD since it keeps the console slightly cooler. Wish you the best service - hope you receive this "Jasper" console.
Xbox 360: $199.99

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out a $200 cheaper console would sell MORE, especially in a recession. To put into a different perspective, you act like the reason the Wii is outselling the Xbox360 and PlayStation 3 combine is because of a massive gaming library,
eyes.gif

... this guy,
indifferent.gif

This guy speaks truth

That guy is salty. Outselling is outselling. I guess if I made a rap album tommorow and slapped a $150 pricetag on it I would have an excuse if I sold lessthan Kanye - or whoever's hot this week.

I heard that they made some new consoles with some new "Jasper" chip that is supposed to cut down on RROD significantly. They said the same about the "Falcon" chip, but RROD was still frequent. It doesn't seem to affect sales though, as I read that 360 outsold the PS3 3 to 1 on black friday.
pimp.gif

I popped my RROD cherry myself a couple of months ago and got my first RROD, sent it for repair and got a new console 8 days after the day I sent it, with a 1-month card for Xbox Live, so I lost 8 days of gaming, but got 3 free weeks of xbox live. Not a horrible deal, exactly. Now I installed all my games on a 120 gb harddrive I bought recently and hope that reduces the odds of the RROD since it keeps the console slightly cooler. Wish you the best service - hope you receive this "Jasper" console.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out a $200 cheaper console would sell MORE, especially in a recession. To put into a different perspective, you act like the reason the Wii is outselling the Xbox360 and PlayStation 3 combine is because of a massive gaming library,
eyes.gif

... this guy,
indifferent.gif
that is obvious to anyone...

you mad?
laugh.gif
@ the year of the ps3
eek.gif
roll.gif

Release date console still going strong. This thing is becoming a unicorn, no one else I know has a 360 that is has been running as long as mine,

You can keep your defective product. Your "better" gaming library which isn't all that it's cracked out to be. 09 with Killzone, GoW3, andGran Turismo is def going to bow the competition away. Now that Halo is dead, Xbox fanboys have nothing to fall back on.

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

... this guy,
indifferent.gif

This guy speaks truth

That guy is salty. Outselling is outselling. I guess if I made a rap album tommorow and slapped a $150 pricetag on it I would have an excuse if I sold less than Kanye - or whoever's hot this week.

the stupid thing imo is that you are even speakin about sales. you aint makin no money off it.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

So my Xbox 360 needs to be an open area, right?
Mine has since I hooked it up Christmas morning last year.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

yeah mines been trippin lately...everytime I cut it on it has the 2 flashing red dots...anyone know whats up???
nerd.gif

RIP go buy one from costco put your broken one in the box and take it back..... New FREE 360s FTW!!!!

I have an Xbox and it's been good to me. *knock on wood*... If anything does happen I'll probably buy a PS3 only because it has a BDP

yo off topic but i was wondering if i should buy my friends xbox he had since last year but im afraid of the "3 rings" (red lights) will happen sinceits an old xbox elite (the black one)

you guys think it will be safe to buy a old xbox??

Man my Xbox I copped on black friday scratched up 2K9 somethin serious after 3 days. Put a full circle on it.
mad.gif
Non readable.

Originally Posted by sirtalkalot718

Man my Xbox I copped on black friday scratched up 2K9 somethin serious after 3 days. Put a full circle on it.
mad.gif
Non readable.
tell microsoft, theyll probly give u something if u complain hard enough

Originally Posted by chatta718

^^^^^ ps3 is 100 times better as a system tho
360 games > PS3 games imo

I'd rather have better games and the risk of RROD rather than just a good system.

I got both systems btw
grin.gif

pimp.gif

yeah, rumor is that 360's manufactured after october '08 have the new GPU which is smaller and draws less power, thus generating less heatwhich is one of the main contributers to RROD. also the new 360's have the 256 MB on-board memory whereas the old ones don't. i've been goingaround checking the dates of the consoles looking for a newer model before i buy one. everything in my area is made pre august 2008 so they have the olddesign...

but the hardware design is still flawed so RROD could still happen, just less frequently. however, you get more out of the xbox than the ps3 simply becausegame developers will always put more quality development into the xbox version of games because that's where the money is. kinda like in compueters,there's more stuff out there that supports windows cuz that's where the money is, despite windows being a flawed piece of software.
take blu-ray off the ps3 and it's also $200....
wink.gif

I'm not gettin red lights...

but my ##%%!% 360 scratches and ruins every game I get.

I'm getting sick of it. I have a brand new fifa 09 disk getting the disk is unreadable message. I couldn't finsih halo campaign cuz my disk got %@$**!up. Gears 1 would freeze on me all the time.

I'm not a big tech guy by any means. Anyone know how to prevent this sfrom happening?

Edit: if u wanna talk xbox vs. ps3...make ur own thread for it.

Back
Top Bottom