GOD... I HATE XBOX360!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

Im startin' to hate my 360 also.. I sent it in twice and now everytime I put in a disc, it says "unreadable disk"
mad.gif

I think my warranty is over too so I have to pay $99 to get it fixed..
smh.gif
mad.gif

i just shake my head at microsoft's xbox division for things like these, imo the main reason why people buy 360s (besides price) is because a lot of thepeople they know already own 360s and thus the only way to play with them is to also buy a 360 which is definitely good for microsoft

but the way i see it is that u really gotta ask urself if its worth it, i myself would be really pissed if i had send in my gaming console and be without itfor 2 weeks seeing as how i just spent over 200+ at least on it, i know several people are going to
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
over the fact that im going to flat out say that xbox360 is apiece of %%!* console, can u name another $300+ piece of electronic thats had such a constant failure rate? image if ur ipod had the failure rate of a 360

also, ive noticed that several of the people i know have two 360s to play but also so that they wont go game-less when they have to send one of them in causethey know that there is a VERY good chance of that RROD coming

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

so my 360 is coming in the mail in 2 weeks. is there anything about the 360 that i must know? ive been a loyal sony fan. owned a ps1 and ps2, and almost pulled the trigger on a ps3 but didnt due to inferior online play. when should i expect the RROD, and how many years of warranty should i purchase? does xbox fix the RROD at free of charge even though the system is out of warranty? thats my only gripe with the system... the dreaded RROD.

Inferior online?!?!? what are you talking about
smh.gif
i have heard more complaints about XBL than PSN... I need sources for these allegations
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

Im startin' to hate my 360 also.. I sent it in twice and now everytime I put in a disc, it says "unreadable disk"
mad.gif

I think my warranty is over too so I have to pay $99 to get it fixed..
smh.gif
mad.gif

i just shake my head at microsoft's xbox division for things like these, imo the main reason why people buy 360s (besides price) is because a lot of the people they know already own 360s and thus the only way to play with them is to also buy a 360 which is definitely good for microsoft

but the way i see it is that u really gotta ask urself if its worth it, i myself would be really pissed if i had send in my gaming console and be without it for 2 weeks seeing as how i just spent over 200+ at least on it, i know several people are going to
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
over the fact that im going to flat out say that xbox360 is a piece of %%!* console, can u name another $300+ piece of electronic thats had such a constant failure rate? image if ur ipod had the failure rate of a 360

also, ive noticed that several of the people i know have two 360s to play but also so that they wont go game-less when they have to send one of them in cause they know that there is a VERY good chance of that RROD coming

thats pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom