GOD... I HATE XBOX360!!!!!!!!

ugh. I remember when I had my xbox and I got the RROD. Waited about 2 weeks I think it was and they sent me a new one. But I was done with it by then andcopped a PS3 and month later.

ok so ive had my 360 since 05 i think (christmas) and i got the RROD once. is it too late to send back and will they give me a new one?

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I'm not gettin red lights...

but my ##%%!% 360 scratches and ruins every game I get.

I'm getting sick of it. I have a brand new fifa 09 disk getting the disk is unreadable message. I couldn't finsih halo campaign cuz my disk got %@$**! up. Gears 1 would freeze on me all the time.

I'm not a big tech guy by any means. Anyone know how to prevent this sfrom happening?

Edit: if u wanna talk xbox vs. ps3...make ur own thread for it.
there's a problem with your disc drive..... another known issue with xbox's...... nothing you can do about it in terms of warranty, idon;t think MS replaces 360's with the disk drive problem.... try installing the game onto the HD to play it... or get the disc replaced. i read somewherethat game developers will replace scratched xbox game disc for a fee....

Originally Posted by steff55

oh and how can i make my xbox 360 play games in HD?
the games are played in HD, you just need an HDTV to be able to see it in HD..... 720p or higher....

I HAVE ONE BUT IT ALL LOOKS THE SAME TO ME^^ WEHN U SEND UR 360 BACK DO U HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING?

Aww hell, I'm bored...
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

That guy is salty. Outselling is outselling. I guess if I made a rap album tommorow and slapped a $150 pricetag on it I would have an excuse if I sold less than Kanye - or whoever's hot this week.

Originally Posted by knightngale

you mad?
laugh.gif
@ the year of the ps3
eek.gif
roll.gif
Aren't you the dude that duck me and the PS3 thread when they out sold Xbox360 from Feburary to July? That's right, not a peep, not apost, not a diss came my way from you. Wait a second, Xbox360 drops panties in price and out sells PS3 for the first time in 7 months and guess who comes outof Bill Gates closet,
sick.gif
roll.gif

I see you like playing the waiting game, must be use to it now, word to the Gears of War 2 textures,
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Biggie62

You can keep your defective product. Your "better" gaming library which isn't all that it's cracked out to be. 09 with Killzone, GoW3, and Gran Turismo is def going to bow the competition away. Now that Halo is dead, Xbox fanboys have nothing to fall back on.
You sound so stupid it is not even funny. 1. First both Gran Tursimo and GoW are both expect to release in 2010, especially GoW. 2. Killzone is going to be a great game but no one will be playing it by year's end. 3. Halo 3 is still the most played game on Xbox live and Halo 1 and Halo 2 are in the top 10 most played PC games on the net. There is also going to be a new Halo expansion. 4. Talk all the nonsense you want, 2007 was suppose to be the year of the PS3 then it was 08, now it is 09. 5. Micrsoft only announces games when there are months away from releasing, there are not like Sony that makes there players wait 2-3 years from the time the game is announced. 6. PS3 is getting whooped. All the system was it a lower failure rate, blu-ray and more third person action games. Microsoft wins in everything else. 7. P.S. Im an idiot.
You again,
roll.gif

1. Wrong
2. Wrong again
3. Not even close and not even irrelevant to console gaming aka PC gaming is dead
4. You mad?
5. Pulling another one out your $%+?
6. Released a year ahead and 5 million console sold.
7. Agrees
Originally Posted by USABasketball08

So my Xbox 360 needs to be an open area, right?
I suggest...

Bronner_Rd__11_ac_and_16_ac.JPG

... just to be on the safe side,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by chatta718

^^^^^ ps3 is 100 times better as a system tho
360 games > PS3 games imo

I'd rather have better games and the risk of RROD rather than just a good system.

I got both systems btw
grin.gif
You must be a FORD owner.

this is the only downfall of the xbox....the only thing keeping me from getting another xbox is the red rings...ps3 has durability.

my first xbox got rrod and it was modded so i couldnt get it fixed from microsoft. second xbox got stolen when someone broke into my house. and i ain'tgonna buy it anymore. only reason i picked xbox over ps3 cause it was modded. but in the end i didnt play it that much.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

No one ever tried the towel trick on their Xbox?

didnt work
tired.gif
bout to cop a $200 one and snatch off my brothers hd fromthe old one and leave for next semester.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

You can keep your defective product. Your "better" gaming library which isn't all that it's cracked out to be. 09 with Killzone, GoW3, and Gran Turismo is def going to bow the competition away. Now that Halo is dead, Xbox fanboys have nothing to fall back on.
You sound so stupid it is not even funny. 1. First both Gran Tursimo and GoW are both expect to release in 2010, especially GoW. 2. Killzone is going to be a great game but no one will be playing it by year's end. 3. Halo 3 is still the most played game on Xbox live and Halo 1 and Halo 2 are in the top 10 most played PC games on the net. There is also going to be a new Halo expansion. 4. Talk all the nonsense you want, 2007 was suppose to be the year of the PS3 then it was 08, now it is 09. 5. Micrsoft only announces games when there are months away from releasing, there are not like Sony that makes there players wait 2-3 years from the time the game is announced. 6. PS3 is getting whooped. All the system was it a lower failure rate, blu-ray and more third person action games. Microsoft wins in everything else. 7. P.S. Im an idiot.
You again,
roll.gif

1. Wrong
2. Wrong again
3. Not even close and not even irrelevant to console gaming aka PC gaming is dead
4. You mad?
7. Agrees
Classic Fanboy response.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No explanation just angry denial.

1. Every gaming analyst is predicting that knowing Sony's track record and lack of info from developers make a 2010 release is much realisic.
2. BioShock2, Rage, and Call of Duty 6 are all confirmed to be releasing Holiday 2009, Call of Duty alone will likely crush Killzone 2 on PSN, plus the fact there is not as nearly as many people on PSN than Live, please tell how in the hell will there be a large audience playing this game come 2010.
3. Just a few days ago it was announced that Halo 3 is the most played game on Live right now, more than Gears 2 because of the maps that just dropped. Halo 3 stays in the top 3 on live, the Halo community is huge, so right now Halo 3 is the most played online console game.
4.Why am I mad, when fanboys like you are the ones that looked stupid, every couple month people like you swear that something is about to kill the 360 but then it doesn't do it: like The PS3 Launch, or Gran Turismo Prologue, or Drakes, or MGS, or LBP, or Resistance, or Haze
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and now its Killzone 2
5. You moron, Killzone 2 was announced in 2005, Drakes 2006, MGS 2005. Gears 2 was announced this year and came out this year.
6. Yes 360 had a full year but if PS3 was that much better don't you think serious gamers would have picked one by now too. PS3 got millions of sales by because people wanted the cheapest/best Blu-Ray player not a gaming console. That is why there is a great discrepancy between PS3 owners and PSN actives users. And don't come with Live has 14 million, PSN has 12 million. Lives 14 million all paid $50 to play games online and almost all actively use the service. Sony has never released the total number of active users on PSN because the number is very low, some say a it as little has 5-6 million. That is one of the major releases Developers make Xbox exclusive DLC.
7. Nicely done up edited my post, great for you.
There coming out for PS3 too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

You again,
roll.gif

1. Wrong
2. Wrong again
4. You mad?
7. Agrees
Classic Fanboy response.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No explanation just angry denial.

1. Every gaming analyst is predicting that knowing Sony's track record and lack of info from developers make a 2010 release is much realisic.
2. BioShock2, Rage, and Call of Duty 6 are all confirmed to be releasing Holiday 2009, Call of Duty alone will likely crush Killzone 2 on PSN, plus the fact there is not as nearly as many people on PSN than Live, please tell how in the hell will there be a large audience playing this game come 2010.
3. Just a few days ago it was announced that Halo 3 is the most played game on Live right now, more than Gears 2 because of the maps that just dropped. Halo 3 stays in the top 3 on live, the Halo community is huge, so right now Halo 3 is the most played online console game.
4.Why am I mad, when fanboys like you are the ones that looked stupid, every couple month people like you swear that something is about to kill the 360 but then it doesn't do it: like The PS3 Launch, or Gran Turismo Prologue, or Drakes, or MGS, or LBP, or Resistance, or Haze
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and now its Killzone 2
5. You moron, Killzone 2 was announced in 2005, Drakes 2006, MGS 2005. Gears 2 was announced this year and came out this year.
6. Yes 360 had a full year but if PS3 was that much better don't you think serious gamers would have picked one by now too. PS3 got millions of sales by because people wanted the cheapest/best Blu-Ray player not a gaming console. That is why there is a great discrepancy between PS3 owners and PSN actives users. And don't come with Live has 14 million, PSN has 12 million. Lives 14 million all paid $50 to play games online and almost all actively use the service. Sony has never released the total number of active users on PSN because the number is very low, some say a it as little has 5-6 million. That is one of the major releases Developers make Xbox exclusive DLC.
7. Nicely done up edited my post, great for you.
I mean, I really didn't want to but... [mario] here we gooo [/mario]

1. Analyst? Analyst?! No reason to even respond that one,
roll.gif

2. What does that have to do with Killzone 2 releasing February 27th 2009? Last time I check fall begins September22nd. Also the fact "no one" will be playing it by years end is one hell of a reach. Keep grasping strawskid.

3. Halo 3? GTHO, I'm not talking about Halo 3, I'm talking bout the fact you mention "Halo 1 and Halo 2 are in the top 10 most played PC games on the net". Your wrong, you know your wrong ( hell, there not evenTop 20 ) and PC gaming is still dead. Please take your foot out your mouth... matter of fact leave it, it suits you better.

4. Diva, you can go through EVERY ONE of my post in the current PS3 thread and the previous PS3 thread you will notfind any words from me saying [insert PS3 game here] will kill, own, !$$! on etc. on the Xbox 360. Go! You got a lot of clicking to do,
roll.gif

P.S. You still mad?

5. Are you really that dense? "Microsoft only announces games when there aremonths away from releasing". Seriously? Seriously? Let's do some Xbox 360 gaming backlog. Microsoftannouncements...

Fable 2: Originally announced in 2006, released in October 2008.
Banjo-Kazooe - Nuts & Bolts: Originally announced in 2006, released in November 2008.
Left 4 Dead: Originally announced in 2006, released in November 2008.
Too Human: Originally announced in 2005, released in August 2008.
Halo 3: Originally announced in 2006, released in September 2007.
Mass Effects: Originally announced in 2005, released in November 2007.
Ninja Gaiden 2: Originally announced in 2007, released in June 2008.
Alan Wake: Originally announced in 2005, still in development

... I could go on too. C'mon b, months or years? You do the math, genius.

6. No matter how much better a console is, you still see (at the time) a 499.99 and $599.99 price tag. Even now, thereis a $200 dollar difference. Also where are you pulling "a great discrepancy between PS3 owners and PSN activesusers" from? You do realize there are 14 million active PSNaccounts from PlayStation 3 and there is 17million PS3 sold worldwide as of September 30th, 2008. So again, saying stuff like "Sony has never released the total number of active users on PSN because the number is very low, some say a it as little has 5-6million." is you wiping your hands in !$$! and typing out your reply. Last time I check over 80% is far from a "great discrepancy", rookie.

Another thing, the majority reason why game developers release DLC for Xbox 360 over PS3 is because (HELLO) Microsoft [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]pays[/color] for the content! Ever heard of Fallout 3? How about Tomb Raider: Underworld? There is also a lil gamecalled Grand Theft Auto IV. How about $50million dollar Microsoft ponied up for exclusive DLC content? I'm sure Rockstar out of the good, kindness of thereheart isn't release DLC paks because there are more Xbox 360 owners,
eyes.gif

ip6w6c.gif

Your done. I'm dealing with a kid, get off the playing field, you aint ready for prime time,
indifferent.gif

P.S. I mean damn, at least Noble Kane, Nnarum and Jetpacunlimited put up a better (fact) fight than you, this is childs play.

WOW Boost
eek.gif
Dont talk @%!* about the ps3 to boost! Anyways i don't what guys are always talking about 360 having a better gaming library.. most gamesare multi platform.. and the PS3 has incredible exclusives. I have several friends that have Xbox 360's and they ALL have had troubles. One guy has gonethrough 5 thats right 5 360's and still believes in it
smh.gif
another's broke down 2 days after he got it and didnt get it back for 4 months
indifferent.gif
and twoothers had the disc burning problem. And out of all the people that i know that have a ps3 on niketalk and my homeboys, i have only heard one or two caseswhere their ps3 has stopped working. Just look at the list on the first page of the official PS3 thread, thats a lot of people to not have any problems. I haveonly owned ONE PS2 and ONE PS3 with absolutely no problems.. Plus free online which they are always improving.. cant go wrong with that. I would takePS3>>360 any day.

Originally Posted by knightngale

you mad?
laugh.gif
@ the year of the ps3
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Every year is supposed to be the year of the PS3. Firstit was 2008, now after the xbox is outselling the PS3 by the gallons, they find some lame excuse about how the 360 is cheaper. There is absolutely nothing thatindicates that 2009 will be the year of the PS3. Face it, the PS3 is the loser of this generation of consoles. Wii is the winner, but the PS3 is the loser.They failed, ever since they thought that the people who owned the PS2 would just sit by and patiently wait for PS3 to come out while ignoring all the greatgames on the 360 that were available a year before the PS3 came out.

You can keep your defective product. Your "better" gaming library which isn't all that it's cracked out to be.
Oh, you can quote it all you want, the gaming library is better all right.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by steff55

oh and how can i make my xbox 360 play games in HD?
the games are played in HD, you just need an HDTV to be able to see it in HD..... 720p or higher....
indifferent.gif

You gotta switch the cable on the back to HDTV or you can just buy an HDMI cable for even better picture and less annoyance with cords, except that HDMI cableshavent been working with audio lately, mine won't work.
frown.gif

Also, Playstation Network is garbage compared to Xbox Live, it might have less annoying players but at the end of the day the NXE, the Avatars, and the Arcadegames are great.

i always love these threads, so entertaining haha

Boost went hard though, got to give him credit.

I love the Xobx 360 becuase overall if you are a into games it is your best bet. Xbox's library crushes PS3 in every category except maybe in third person action games.

Can you please name some games in every category on 360's library that crushes PS3's?
I would really appreciate the answer (don't wanna come off as a hater in any way)
my 360 hasn't gotten much play recently and I would love to fire it up
oh, don't name any multi-platform stuff please

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

No one ever tried the towel trick on their Xbox?

i did that after my 360 crapped out after being in hibernation for a good month and a half. followed the "instructions" on various
web sites. It worked..then crapped out again within minutes. I ended up sending it in, and waiting.

Oh, and you can add me to the list of PS3 owners who had his PS3 die on him. So it happens
No disc's would read, dvd's, ps2, ps1, blu-ray..nothing. Had to send it in.
Funny thing though, the process in returning the PS3 was way longer/harder to do than the 360. (You can pull
whatever you want out of that statement haha)

Back
Top Bottom