God's Son >>>>>> It Was Written (Vol. The Hitchcock Of Hip Hop, Since BIG Pop Departed)

However I accept that IWW is extremely overrated on NT.

Now IWW... That's another story... Cats just call it a classic cause they don't know any better, I mean they prolly couldn't name 10 other significant albums from that year, they just automatically see its a NaS album and wanna call it a classic based on the artist and not the actual material (tho that could prolly be said about the aforementioned albums)...

Truth.

jthagreat wrote:

I mean folks have said 8 classics, 6 classics, BY ONE ARTIST??!!! 

I said 6 because I personally believe IWW was a classic and I count The Lost Tapes... but thats all subjective because I've gone on record countless times to say that a "Certain Album" by a "Certain Artist" is NOT A CLASSIC AT ALL... And will do so until I'm done listening to music.

jthagreat wrote:

I said 6 because I personally believe IWW was a classic and I count The Lost Tapes... but thats all subjective because I've gone on record countless times to say that a "Certain Album" by a "Certain Artist" is NOT A CLASSIC AT ALL... And will do so until I'm done listening to music.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

jthagreat wrote:

nerd.gif

Jay-Z-TheBlueprint-1.jpg

Cake's one man crusade against the Blueprint...
roll.gif

In terms of classics I got Nas with:
Illmatic, IWW, Untitled, Lost Tapes (depending whether you count it)

Jay with:
RD, IML, BP, BA

jthagreat wrote:

nerd.gif

Jay-Z-TheBlueprint-1.jpg

roll.gif

Jay with:
RD, IML, BP, BA

1. Get Down"   - Hot song                                                     The Message -  Crazy hot, crazy beat, crazy quotables "one love one king/ thug changes, love changes"
  2. "The Cross" - Hot song                                                      Street Dreams - Good song, kinda hot
  3. "Made You Look"  - average                                              I Gave You Power - Hot song, rapping about being a gun
  4. "Last Real  Alive"  -Good song                                            Watch Dem    - Hot song; flow crazy
  5. "Zone Out" - subpar                                                            Take it in Blood - Hot song
  6. "Hey Nas"  - average                                                          Nas is Coming - I'll give it an average even though I think his flow is crazy
  7. "I Can"    - Average song                                                    Affirmative Action - Hot song
  8. "Book of Rhymes" - Hot                                                     The Set Up - Average/good
  9. "Thugz Mansion (N.Y.)"  -Good song                                  Black Girl Lost - Average / Subpar
  10. "Mastermind"  - Good song                                                 Suspect -subpar
  11. "Warrior Song"  - average                                                   Shootouts -Good song; good story
  12. "Revolutionary Warfare"  - Good song                                 Live _ Rap  - Good song, kinda hot
  13. "Dance"  - average song                                                       If I Ruled the World - average song but was a huge hit
  14. "Heaven  - Subpar/average song

1. Get Down"   - Hot song                                                     The Message -  Crazy hot, crazy beat, crazy quotables "one love one king/ thug changes, love changes"
  2. "The Cross" - Hot song                                                      Street Dreams - Good song, kinda hot
  3. "Made You Look"  - average                                              I Gave You Power - Hot song, rapping about being a gun
  4. "Last Real  Alive"  -Good song                                            Watch Dem    - Hot song; flow crazy
  5. "Zone Out" - subpar                                                            Take it in Blood - Hot song
  6. "Hey Nas"  - average                                                          Nas is Coming - I'll give it an average even though I think his flow is crazy
  7. "I Can"    - Average song                                                    Affirmative Action - Hot song
  8. "Book of Rhymes" - Hot                                                     The Set Up - Average/good
  9. "Thugz Mansion (N.Y.)"  -Good song                                  Black Girl Lost - Average / Subpar
  10. "Mastermind"  - Good song                                                 Suspect -subpar
  11. "Warrior Song"  - average                                                   Shootouts -Good song; good story
  12. "Revolutionary Warfare"  - Good song                                 Live _ Rap  - Good song, kinda hot
  13. "Dance"  - average song                                                       If I Ruled the World - average song but was a huge hit
  14. "Heaven  - Subpar/average song

^ God's Son has alot of average songs on it. The Message & Take it in Blood are better than any song on God's Son.

Also, it's been over a year since I've listened to either one of the CD's so give me a break with the "OMG!!!, you called this average! That's above average!!!"

^ God's Son has alot of average songs on it. The Message & Take it in Blood are better than any song on God's Son.

Also, it's been over a year since I've listened to either one of the CD's so give me a break with the "OMG!!!, you called this average! That's above average!!!"

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

roll.gif

Jay with:
RD, BP, AG
Fixed. 

roll.gif

Jay with:
RD, BP, AG
Fixed. 

jthagreat wrote:

nerd.gif

http://richiestyles.com/w...Jay-Z-TheBlueprint-1.jpg src="http://richiestyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Jay-Z-TheBlueprint-1.jpg" width=535>
roll.gif

Jay with:
RD, IML, BP, BA

G I can not stress how OVERRATED this album is... I just don't have enough inside of me... No amount of words can describe it. 

Everytime I hear/think about this album I automatically paraphrase a Pusha T line:

Sure The Production Was Wild, BUT WHATS THE FUSS ABOUT?!?!?!?!

This _ spent the better part of thee entire album of cold #*# beats talking about absolutely nothing... I'll give you Heart of the City, Never Change, All I Need, Song Cry , & Lyrical Exercise... You Can Miss Me With The Rest Of That Shallow *@!%....

But Y'all Bought The *@!% Caught Up In The Hype, Because The *#$+$#+ Beats Are Cold Don't Mean That The Albums Nice...

smh.gif

jthagreat wrote:

nerd.gif

http://richiestyles.com/w...Jay-Z-TheBlueprint-1.jpg src="http://richiestyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Jay-Z-TheBlueprint-1.jpg" width=535>
roll.gif

Jay with:
RD, IML, BP, BA

G I can not stress how OVERRATED this album is... I just don't have enough inside of me... No amount of words can describe it. 

Everytime I hear/think about this album I automatically paraphrase a Pusha T line:

This _ spent the better part of thee entire album of cold #*# beats talking about absolutely nothing... I'll give you Heart of the City, Never Change, All I Need, Song Cry , & Lyrical Exercise... You Can Miss Me With The Rest Of That Shallow *@!%....

But Y'all Bought The *@!% Caught Up In The Hype, Because The *#$+$#+ Beats Are Cold Don't Mean That The Albums Nice...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

...no one was rappin bout how was a gun in 1996...NOBODY
pimp.gif

Actually O.K. did it 2 years earlier from a slightly different perspective.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

...no one was rappin bout how was a gun in 1996...NOBODY
pimp.gif

Actually O.K. did it 2 years earlier from a slightly different perspective.

{
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My man still on the anti-blueprint crusade. Don't agree, but I respect it.

And I resized yo' font +@*+%, what. Do something.

{
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My man still on the anti-blueprint crusade. Don't agree, but I respect it.

And I resized yo' font +@*+%, what. Do something.

Back
Top Bottom