God's Son >>>>>> It Was Written (Vol. The Hitchcock Of Hip Hop, Since BIG Pop Departed)

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Are you dumb? It Was Written is Nas's most well-rounded piece of work.

And go ahead and tell me Illmatic was more well-rounded than IWW. I'd smack you through your computer screen.

Illmatic's more well-rounded than IWW.

But IWW is Nas' 2nd best album. I swear OP just hates this album cause he can.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Are you dumb? It Was Written is Nas's most well-rounded piece of work.

And go ahead and tell me Illmatic was more well-rounded than IWW. I'd smack you through your computer screen.

Illmatic's more well-rounded than IWW.

But IWW is Nas' 2nd best album. I swear OP just hates this album cause he can.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

It Was Written is Nas' 2nd greatest album.

/thread
yeah, im tired of 1 NTer bashing it
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

THIS....

I love God Son though (IMO God Son>>Stillmatic) so I ain't really tripping..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

It Was Written is Nas' 2nd greatest album.

/thread
yeah, im tired of 1 NTer bashing it
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

THIS....

I love God Son though (IMO God Son>>Stillmatic) so I ain't really tripping..

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

dude lost all credibility when he said az is garbage

guess u never heard Doe or Die, Pieces of a Man, 9 Lives, Aziatic, S.O.S.A. albums
I"m an AZ fan and those two albums are awful. Aziatic aint all that great either. A.W.O.L. and The Format are way better.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

dude lost all credibility when he said az is garbage

guess u never heard Doe or Die, Pieces of a Man, 9 Lives, Aziatic, S.O.S.A. albums
I"m an AZ fan and those two albums are awful. Aziatic aint all that great either. A.W.O.L. and The Format are way better.

I agree with this statement. IWW was a good album but not better than God Son as GS has a mucher higher replay value to me as an album. IWW is a bit overrated specially here on NT where some foolishly even consider it superior to Illmatic.

I agree with this statement. IWW was a good album but not better than God Son as GS has a mucher higher replay value to me as an album. IWW is a bit overrated specially here on NT where some foolishly even consider it superior to Illmatic.

This dude Harlem be acting like a $@+ sometimes.

Why you running around posting about who's "real" and whose "not."

Its getting annoying hearing attempt to validate credibility in every topic.

This dude Harlem be acting like a $@+ sometimes.

Why you running around posting about who's "real" and whose "not."

Its getting annoying hearing attempt to validate credibility in every topic.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I never really thought so before, but THIS album is a CLASSIC...
Basically EVERYthing the good brotha CAKE has said about this album for past few years is how I now feel (with the exception of God's Son > Stllmatic)

That one didn't come from me Bro Hammond... Naaaaaaah... But I do believe GodSon is a Classic.  Which places him at 5 Classics because I believe IWW was in fact a Classic, 6 if you allow Lost Tapes to be counted. I have it 1) Illmatic 2) Stillmatic 3) Untitled 4a) GodSon 4b)IWW but hey... thats just me.

Sidenote if you can hear this and it not do something to you're soul you might want to look in the mirror and try to gain abetter understanding of yourself whilegetting closer to God.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I never really thought so before, but THIS album is a CLASSIC...
Basically EVERYthing the good brotha CAKE has said about this album for past few years is how I now feel (with the exception of God's Son > Stllmatic)

That one didn't come from me Bro Hammond... Naaaaaaah... But I do believe GodSon is a Classic.  Which places him at 5 Classics because I believe IWW was in fact a Classic, 6 if you allow Lost Tapes to be counted. I have it 1) Illmatic 2) Stillmatic 3) Untitled 4a) GodSon 4b)IWW but hey... thats just me.

Sidenote if you can hear this and it not do something to you're soul you might want to look in the mirror and try to gain abetter understanding of yourself whilegetting closer to God.

What makes IWW so good... I've been tryin to figuire this out since 96, every time I ask you scholars I get the SAME recycled argument...

And its always some dude that heard IWW before Illmatic givin it amazing praise... That's the part I love

What makes IWW a classic, opposed to the 15 or so albums from 96 that are BETTER??

What makes IWW so good... I've been tryin to figuire this out since 96, every time I ask you scholars I get the SAME recycled argument...

And its always some dude that heard IWW before Illmatic givin it amazing praise... That's the part I love

What makes IWW a classic, opposed to the 15 or so albums from 96 that are BETTER??

Oh my fault...

Maybe it was the brotha Dapper D that has been sayin that then...

So guess I agree with EVERYthing you say about the album (with the exception of it being = to IWW)
laugh.gif

Smokin a lil too much...
smh.gif

Oh my fault...

Maybe it was the brotha Dapper D that has been sayin that then...

So guess I agree with EVERYthing you say about the album (with the exception of it being = to IWW)
laugh.gif

Smokin a lil too much...
smh.gif

Yea... I think that was Dap
laugh.gif

Sidenote/Derailment of Thread... If you had to make a Nasir (key word) Tape consisting of 12-15 tracks what would that tape consist of? I pretty much have mine...

Spoiler [+]
If I Ruled The World
Memory Lane
The World Is Yours
Street Dreams Remix
Revolutionary Warfare
Reasons
Just A Moment
Let There Be Light
We're Not Alone
Still Dreamin
NY State of Mind Pt2
Project Window
Doo Rags
2nd Childhood
What Goes Around

Yea... I think that was Dap
laugh.gif

Sidenote/Derailment of Thread... If you had to make a Nasir (key word) Tape consisting of 12-15 tracks what would that tape consist of? I pretty much have mine...

Spoiler [+]
If I Ruled The World
Memory Lane
The World Is Yours
Street Dreams Remix
Revolutionary Warfare
Reasons
Just A Moment
Let There Be Light
We're Not Alone
Still Dreamin
NY State of Mind Pt2