Going on vacation alone

Went last year and going next month.

Do it. Don't have to worry about people complaining they don't like this or that or are too tired. Just wake up and go and do whatever you wish to do.
Yea make that move OP, easier to move around when u solo

Where you off to next tho wo?

It’s honestly the best route to take. Friends are always either preoccupied with sumnthing or they broke.

Ain’tnobodygottimeforthat

It’s honestly the best route to take. Friends are always either preoccupied with sumnthing or they broke.

Ain’tnobodygottimeforthat
Even when I’m on a trip with my homeboys or fam I always slide off by myself at least once to do whatever ...usually when they busy trying figure out what to do or eat and I’m gone n back before they even notice :lol:

Do it. I live in Munich, Germany and vacation by myself all the time. I do, however, make a plan for myself so that I'm not spending too much time just wandering aimlessly. Some destinations are so small that you can explore them in a day and you can be stuck the next 3 days figuring out what to do.

Peace
F Sharp005

I’m thing of talking a trip to Amsterdam myself

I been traveling alone and it’s great no one saying let’s do this or let’s do that
People say let’s go and never are able to do so

Only problem talking care of paying for the room by yourself

Last edited:
do it.
I used to go on day trips a lot solo and I had a blast. I think a full trip solo would be dope.

I think going solo or just with your closest friend would be the pretty ill. You just do you and you’re forced to make new friends. Even if you don’t want to, you’re doing everything you want to do, not deciding on behalf of a group to entertain everyone. I don’t travel a ridiculous amount but it’s probabky a better experience.

I think I'm going to have to go this route OP.

I hate to say it but all those different personalities just don't mesh.

Maybe on like a cruise or something, but let me tell you...

For my recent wedding we there was like 8-9 that went to Vegas for my bachelor party and even though it was a blast and had a lot of fun... my pothead cousin that is manic depressive was just like smoking weed nonstop out there. We had nice rooms in the Venetian that my best man got us and dude was treating it like a motel 6 hotbox.

Not exaggerating when I say he rolled up 10-12 backwoods back to back to back non stop. I don't know if he was trying to show out compared to the other potheads, but I told him if it's to that point and you're not getting high why even bother smoking.

Same thing happened when the wedding came around... needed to take pics for the wedding party and him and my brother in law was out and about the venue smoking. I just wanted to say hey you guys can't wait until the pictures are done and your part is finished and you can smoke your brains out, but I just left it alone and my best man held me down.

The group chat they named our group the hateful 8 and they are trying to plan something else, but I'm not really pressed to do it with any of them like that besides my best man and his homie from Cali.

Another thing is I got all these dudes on flights to Vegas and they trying to think of ways to bring back Chronic to NY saying it's legal, but I let them know they're putting my lively hood and theirs on the line. They say they didn't, but I'm sure they snuck back a few grams or something.

Almost all of my friends are career criminals/drug addicts and it sucks that I got them with the cheap flights, but they not down for it but ante up for the next blunt and now you're speaking :smh:

Juvenile... "you come up with them clowns ha, you stuck with them clowns ha"

Yo OP do it. Had a great time in Tokyo by myself.

Especially with restaurants. Always got asked "do you have a reservation?"

Nope.

Oh just one? Give me a second.

No lie, waited no more than 10min at any spot for a table. I know if I was in a group of 4 or 5 that's not gonna be the case. Of course none of these places were Michelin star restaurants but still.

Back
Top Bottom