Going to Atlanta on the 28th...what to do?

Man...I feel that, Chico. These chicks expect dates for real. Like...if you meet a female at the club, same night...she's asking for breakfast. The following day, dinner and wine.
laugh.gif

I refuse to be a trick man but I guess that's what they are used to. I've seen a lot of bad %%+ females with bum looking dudes who willingly open up their wallet for them.

Man...I feel that, Chico. These chicks expect dates for real. Like...if you meet a female at the club, same night...she's asking for breakfast. The following day, dinner and wine.
laugh.gif

I refuse to be a trick man but I guess that's what they are used to. I've seen a lot of bad %%+ females with bum looking dudes who willingly open up their wallet for them.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Yall are CRAZY if you say Glady's and Ron's is wack! Almost everyone I know who visits Atl LOVE that place. Food is great and they don't put pork in anything which is a plus.

BTW, yall are exaggerating about Lennox too. If all you notice is the gay dudes then you must be checking for them cause all I noticed were the fine ladies there. Only gripe I have with Atl is it seems like everyone is either super "uppity" acting or real hood. Alot of the chicks are high maintenance which is a turn off for me..

I'll be there the weekend of April 1st myself to take my son to Wrestlemania. Can't wait!

Im sorry but it is wack. It aint wack in the sense of Justins wack, but it aint even on the level of a Chantrells. I take it you must never had that real deal holyfield cooking. I mean compared to midwest northern food yea it is excellent in terms of the type of food they serve. As far as lenox is concerned you dont have to check for romos. I mean they are in such high abundance that its kinda hard not to notice unless, you are one yourself, in that case then....

The chics arent really high maintenance its more of they put to much value/stock into themselves and they arent worth what the believe they are or act. Making 15-20 bucks an hr and leasing a camry isnt really doing BIG, but a good amount of them seem to think so, and think they on the same level as the dude clocking 6 figures, and think they above the guy making 30k a year.

Like most said aint really much of anything to do in atl outside the historic venues, strip clubs, eateries, night spots, and somewhat shopping. Best thing i would suggest is hit up a few shopping spots, get ya history on, catch a hawks game, drop a stack at the booty shake junt, and lounge out at one of the night spots and head back home.

Yall are CRAZY if you say Glady's and Ron's is wack! Almost everyone I know who visits Atl LOVE that place. Food is great and they don't put pork in anything which is a plus.

BTW, yall are exaggerating about Lennox too. If all you notice is the gay dudes then you must be checking for them cause all I noticed were the fine ladies there. Only gripe I have with Atl is it seems like everyone is either super "uppity" acting or real hood. Alot of the chicks are high maintenance which is a turn off for me..

I'll be there the weekend of April 1st myself to take my son to Wrestlemania. Can't wait!

Im sorry but it is wack. It aint wack in the sense of Justins wack, but it aint even on the level of a Chantrells. I take it you must never had that real deal holyfield cooking. I mean compared to midwest northern food yea it is excellent in terms of the type of food they serve. As far as lenox is concerned you dont have to check for romos. I mean they are in such high abundance that its kinda hard not to notice unless, you are one yourself, in that case then....

The chics arent really high maintenance its more of they put to much value/stock into themselves and they arent worth what the believe they are or act. Making 15-20 bucks an hr and leasing a camry isnt really doing BIG, but a good amount of them seem to think so, and think they on the same level as the dude clocking 6 figures, and think they above the guy making 30k a year.

Like most said aint really much of anything to do in atl outside the historic venues, strip clubs, eateries, night spots, and somewhat shopping. Best thing i would suggest is hit up a few shopping spots, get ya history on, catch a hawks game, drop a stack at the booty shake junt, and lounge out at one of the night spots and head back home.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

I refuse to be a trick man
but I guess that's what they are used to. I've seen a lot of bad %%+ females with bum looking dudes who willingly open up their wallet for them.

That is EXACTLY how I feel! I guess these rappers and ball players got these ladies heads all gassed up cause I think tricking is at an all time high!
laugh.gif

@LDJ Well I guess you're in the minority cause everytime I go there the wait is atleast 45min to be seated...
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

but I guess that's what they are used to. I've seen a lot of bad %%+ females with bum looking dudes who willingly open up their wallet for them.

That is EXACTLY how I feel! I guess these rappers and ball players got these ladies heads all gassed up cause I think tricking is at an all time high!
laugh.gif

@LDJ Well I guess you're in the minority cause everytime I go there the wait is atleast 45min to be seated...
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

But usually thats folks that arent from the A, Ive gone a couple of times and rarely do i see born and bred atowners in their. I mean true atliens like back in the sharon showcase, the gate, gold mine, playstation. hernon homes, grady homes second ave days. Honestly ive had better meals at piccadilly. Realy even roscoes.

As far as chics goes, yea first thing ask how many kids/how many daddies... A good amount of them are old jumpoffs/skeez, jumped on the govt freebie train, got they pell/hope grant, extra 5k on taxes to go to school on, stacked bread when they was staying on sect 8/rent asst, got them a lil 40-50k a yr job, able to buy they 2+ kids anything, moved out to like gwinnett,marietta,alpharetta etc, got a diff shade of neighbors now and like oh im the $++, im so miss independent. I can buy myself this,that and the other. To impress me you gotta do this that,spend this, and buy that.

Funny thing most of the so called snobby ones dont be the better looking ones and have the most baggage/issues.

PS.... Also take a poke at they throat, and take a glance and they pants. Mess around and end up like Mason Betha. Broads with Rods is all im saying

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

But usually thats folks that arent from the A, Ive gone a couple of times and rarely do i see born and bred atowners in their. I mean true atliens like back in the sharon showcase, the gate, gold mine, playstation. hernon homes, grady homes second ave days. Honestly ive had better meals at piccadilly. Realy even roscoes.

As far as chics goes, yea first thing ask how many kids/how many daddies... A good amount of them are old jumpoffs/skeez, jumped on the govt freebie train, got they pell/hope grant, extra 5k on taxes to go to school on, stacked bread when they was staying on sect 8/rent asst, got them a lil 40-50k a yr job, able to buy they 2+ kids anything, moved out to like gwinnett,marietta,alpharetta etc, got a diff shade of neighbors now and like oh im the $++, im so miss independent. I can buy myself this,that and the other. To impress me you gotta do this that,spend this, and buy that.

Funny thing most of the so called snobby ones dont be the better looking ones and have the most baggage/issues.

PS.... Also take a poke at they throat, and take a glance and they pants. Mess around and end up like Mason Betha. Broads with Rods is all im saying

Most people that like coming to Atlanta do so because of their friends and family there... or classmates... not cause tandhere is any "scene"
Truth.

I'm moving down there because of my family. Took a trip down there for Thanksgiving...there really isn't much to do, esp when you're married...considering the club scene.

I swear, though...people from ATL have some sort of sixth sense in that if you're not from there...they automatically know it. Me and wifey went down to Wet Willie's and got nothing but eyes the entire time...

But yeah...alot of high maintenance females, and lame dudes. You think cause you ran to the Polo outlet at Tanger and copped some stuff...you're fly? Chill.

Most people that like coming to Atlanta do so because of their friends and family there... or classmates... not cause tandhere is any "scene"
Truth.

I'm moving down there because of my family. Took a trip down there for Thanksgiving...there really isn't much to do, esp when you're married...considering the club scene.

I swear, though...people from ATL have some sort of sixth sense in that if you're not from there...they automatically know it. Me and wifey went down to Wet Willie's and got nothing but eyes the entire time...

But yeah...alot of high maintenance females, and lame dudes. You think cause you ran to the Polo outlet at Tanger and copped some stuff...you're fly? Chill.

whats up with all the atlanta hate??

ATL>>>whereever you live

shopping
wish/walters/atlantic station/lenox/lil 5 in general

food
varsity/lil 5 pizza

clubs
magic city/strokers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in general
the aquarium/coke world

ATL>>>whereever you live

shopping

food
varsity/lil 5 pizza

clubs
magic city/strokers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in general
the aquarium/coke world

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

It depends on the type of person you are and the things you like to do...

Any city's experience can be what you make out of it.

I'm not a club/bar/lounge person. I'm really trying to disassociate myself from the stereotypes that are usually depicted with my group of people. I guess that I'm getting older too--- Being here in Atlanta makes it no easier
laugh.gif

But if you want to expand your mind and way of thinking----- Go to The High Museum, Fox Theatre, The Georgia Aquarium, Fernbank Museum, or even check out The Botanical Gardens, if you have a date. The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra is pretty good too if you are into that. Also, there are tons of exhibits you can check out in Atlantic Station----"The Bodies exhibit" , "Circ De' Soleli (sp?), and a few others.

Its always great to swing down Auburn Avenue and visit the MLK Memorial and go to different spots in the Downtown area to read the Civil Rights landmarks throughout the city----visit The Atlanta University Center (Morehouse, Clark, Spelman College)----tons of historical landmarks and monuments of Civil Rights leaders too.

But if you want to join the rest of the party and add even more fuel to the "stereotype bon-fire" , go visit the numerous clubs located throughout the city...just to name a few...

- Primal
- Compound
- Opera
- Libra
- Primetime
- The velvet room
- Club Miami
- Club Life
- The Mansion
- Esso

...I know there are more along with the plethora amount of strip clubs too (Stroker's, Body tap, Magic City, Pinup...)

But like I say its what YOU make it and depends on the type of person you are. Enjoy your visit.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

It depends on the type of person you are and the things you like to do...

Any city's experience can be what you make out of it.

I'm not a club/bar/lounge person. I'm really trying to disassociate myself from the stereotypes that are usually depicted with my group of people. I guess that I'm getting older too--- Being here in Atlanta makes it no easier
laugh.gif

But if you want to expand your mind and way of thinking----- Go to The High Museum, Fox Theatre, The Georgia Aquarium, Fernbank Museum, or even check out The Botanical Gardens, if you have a date. The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra is pretty good too if you are into that. Also, there are tons of exhibits you can check out in Atlantic Station----"The Bodies exhibit" , "Circ De' Soleli (sp?), and a few others.

Its always great to swing down Auburn Avenue and visit the MLK Memorial and go to different spots in the Downtown area to read the Civil Rights landmarks throughout the city----visit The Atlanta University Center (Morehouse, Clark, Spelman College)----tons of historical landmarks and monuments of Civil Rights leaders too.

But if you want to join the rest of the party and add even more fuel to the "stereotype bon-fire" , go visit the numerous clubs located throughout the city...just to name a few...

- Primal
- Compound
- Opera
- Libra
- Primetime
- The velvet room
- Club Miami
- Club Life
- The Mansion
- Esso

...I know there are more along with the plethora amount of strip clubs too (Stroker's, Body tap, Magic City, Pinup...)

But like I say its what YOU make it and depends on the type of person you are. Enjoy your visit.

Went down to ATL in September and I loved it. Definitely hit up Marlow's on Sunday morning. Was actually with dr0 when I went and the place is
pimp.gif

Went down to ATL in September and I loved it. Definitely hit up Marlow's on Sunday morning. Was actually with dr0 when I went and the place is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

ATL>>>whereever you live

shopping

food
varsity/lil 5 pizza

clubs
magic city/strokers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif