Going to Myrtle Beach SC any tips?

Leaving in acouple days but just wondering if there is anything there that is a must do?
Any good sneaker stores also so if it rains maybe I can hit that up?

hahaha just get zooted everynite and try to smash whatever is there.... only must do is to try and wild out as hard as ppssible cuz its not a nice beach tochill at cuz its dirty as !$+% adn the sand is like dirt

Originally Posted by 011010kash01011

hahaha just get zooted everynite and try to smash whatever is there.... only must do is to try and wild out as hard as ppssible cuz its not a nice beach to chill at cuz its dirty as !$+% adn the sand is like dirt

North Myrtle isn't bad. Cherry Grove is nice, and it has a bunch of little bars all over. Nothing great though.

Myrtle is dead as hell though. Just enjoy the beach and get smashed where ever.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Myrtle Beach is Dead....ain't too much to do...

Yeah. You usually want to hit it up around june early july....

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by 011010kash01011

hahaha just get zooted everynite and try to smash whatever is there.... only must do is to try and wild out as hard as ppssible cuz its not a nice beach to chill at cuz its dirty as !$+% adn the sand is like dirt

North Myrtle isn't bad. Cherry Grove is nice, and it has a bunch of little bars all over. Nothing great though.

Myrtle is dead as hell though. Just enjoy the beach and get smashed where ever.

Yea i was thinkin that but I fee like North is where all the families go... aint really the spot to wild out

If it ain't for Bike Week don't bother
grin.gif

Myrtle's not THAT bad...back in the day you had the pavillion where you could ride some rides and chill, you had club 2000 which was a pretty hot danceclub, plus a few other spots. Now if you are a golfer...myrtle is heaven...outside of golf North Myrtle is where its at now. Aquarium, Broadway at the Beach,Nascar Speed Park, House of Blues is cool (the food is terrible, but they get some pretty hot groups to play there from time to time so check the schedule).You gotta get yourself some Calabash style seafood...basically an all you can eat buffet of all types of seafood. It about 25.00 per per person but SO worthit. IMO the best one is the one on highway 17 that looks like a ship or shipwreck. The one right across the street from Club Kryptonyte (Its near Broadway atthe beach) is pretty good too. A lot more spacious and new than the shipwreck joint.

Don't waste your time eating at the Hard Rock Cafe either..building looks cool and all but when you walk in you are gonna wonder why no one is inthere...THE FOOD IS TERRIBLE the locals avoid the place like the plague, straight tourist trap.

No hot sneak spots that I know of. There is a Nike Outlet at the Tanger Outlets going toward Conway. Typical outlet...hit or miss...I've gotten some heatfrom there over the years on the cheap but not lately.

The Beach is not that bad either...it reminds me of Miami Beach minus all the seaweed and hot girls. You may see a few bangers out there but its not a plethoraby any means.

All in all Myrtle is no different than most beach towns..its what you make it.

^everything he said.
my friends and i use to do an annual beach trip (atleast 20 of us) and we'd just rent a house and get super trashed. we use to go to this little clubcalled the spanish gallion bc the owner would let us in for free. then we started going to club kryptonite. btw, none of these clubs are upscale whatsoever.and as far as calabash, we always ate at benjamins.

Yeah Myrtle Beach's beach is pretty gross nowadays, but north and south of the main part of it are nice.

I'm looking to make a trip down there with a group from school next summer. I was doing some early research on house rentals down there and I keep runninginto the problem that a lot of places won't rent out to groups of students. The group I plan on going with will be like 21-23 year olds. Any help onfinding some decent beach houses that will rent to us?

Back
Top Bottom