Going to SF. Any suggestions on what to do?

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Power Exchange
pimp.gif

they moved locations? lol

Nice bars on Filmore street (Marina area).

Best clubs: Infusion Lounge and Manor West.

Nice bars on Filmore street (Marina area).

Best clubs: Infusion Lounge and Manor West.

Don't bother with Metreon, place is dead.

El Farolitos on Mission for a good super burrito or that taco truck by the best buy for tacos. But if you want goooood tacos you gotta hit up the trucks in Oakland.

Peep the NorCal forum, there is a food thread and a shopping thread as well.

Don't bother with Metreon, place is dead.

El Farolitos on Mission for a good super burrito or that taco truck by the best buy for tacos. But if you want goooood tacos you gotta hit up the trucks in Oakland.

Peep the NorCal forum, there is a food thread and a shopping thread as well.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Hit up Castro

in all seriousness.. The Castro has some good eats over there.. i like Lime for brunch (which is also the home of Ike's sandwiches) 

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Hit up Castro

in all seriousness.. The Castro has some good eats over there.. i like Lime for brunch (which is also the home of Ike's sandwiches) 

don't buy hippie bud and then walk around haight/ashbury.  i hear it's a bad trip...
30t6p3b.gif

-J-

don't buy hippie bud and then walk around haight/ashbury.  i hear it's a bad trip...
30t6p3b.gif

-J-

Crux got the list on point.
You should also check out the East Bay when you have a chance. Lots of good eateries and scenery to take in. Minus the misconception of Oakland and it's "sketchy" areas.

Crux got the list on point.
You should also check out the East Bay when you have a chance. Lots of good eateries and scenery to take in. Minus the misconception of Oakland and it's "sketchy" areas.

If you wanna do the hours drive north, go to wine country in Napa and get drunk on some sampling.

Ike's @ Lime sandwiches

POWER EXCHANGE

If you wanna do the hours drive north, go to wine country in Napa and get drunk on some sampling.

Ike's @ Lime sandwiches

POWER EXCHANGE

I will be going to SF in about two weeks also. Can't wait

Are there any suggestions for clubs? I wanna go to a nice club out there where the females are at

I will be going to SF in about two weeks also. Can't wait

Are there any suggestions for clubs? I wanna go to a nice club out there where the females are at

Back
Top Bottom