Going to SF. Any suggestions on what to do?

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

Hit up the following spots:

Stella Pastries
446 Columbus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415) 986-2914
http://www.stellapastry.com/

Awesome desserts
pimp.gif

Need to hit up stella.

Also, hit up The Pork Store on Haight for breakfast.

I know someone mentioned Mitchells 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

Hit up the following spots:

Stella Pastries
446 Columbus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415) 986-2914
http://www.stellapastry.com/

Awesome desserts
pimp.gif

Need to hit up stella.

Also, hit up The Pork Store on Haight for breakfast.

I know someone mentioned Mitchells 
smokin.gif

A lot of the restaurant suggestions here are on point, and with how great the food is in SF, it really is hard to go wrong.
- Ike's is ridiculously good. If you're in that area on the weekend, definitely try brunch at Lime.

- I'm a fan of the burritos at La Cumbre, though I won't complain about El Farolito.

- San Tung fried chicken is ridic

- Nick's Style Tacos @ Underdogs (not at Nick's Crispy Tacos) are to die for also.

- Namu on Balboa for some great Asian Fusion (best in the city IMO)

- Definitely a fan of Calzones on Columbus.

- Toyose for Korean

- Bi-Rite or Humphrey Slocombe for ice cream (Secret Breakfast at HS is AMAZING)

- Genki Crepe for crepes.

There are also a lot of cool high-quality cocktail bars in SF if that's your thing too.

A lot of the restaurant suggestions here are on point, and with how great the food is in SF, it really is hard to go wrong.
- Ike's is ridiculously good. If you're in that area on the weekend, definitely try brunch at Lime.

- I'm a fan of the burritos at La Cumbre, though I won't complain about El Farolito.

- San Tung fried chicken is ridic

- Nick's Style Tacos @ Underdogs (not at Nick's Crispy Tacos) are to die for also.

- Namu on Balboa for some great Asian Fusion (best in the city IMO)

- Definitely a fan of Calzones on Columbus.

- Toyose for Korean

- Bi-Rite or Humphrey Slocombe for ice cream (Secret Breakfast at HS is AMAZING)

- Genki Crepe for crepes.

There are also a lot of cool high-quality cocktail bars in SF if that's your thing too.

Originally Posted by Sole LO

Brenda's French Soul Food - breakfast

Never been, but I hear the lines are terrible. I also recommend Foreign Cinema for brunch and Eats on Clement if you're looking for a more low key eating experience.

Originally Posted by Sole LO

Brenda's French Soul Food - breakfast

Never been, but I hear the lines are terrible. I also recommend Foreign Cinema for brunch and Eats on Clement if you're looking for a more low key eating experience.

Back
Top Bottom