GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

30t6p3b.gif
man... we are leaving on june 7th and my boy didnt even book a room yet

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

30t6p3b.gif
man... we are leaving on june 7th and my boy didnt even book a room yet
Fight weekend and EDC. Excellent planning 
laugh.gif

I'm sure you can find something.

Originally Posted by nightruans

I'm leaving to vegas in the morning
pimp.gif
my bday is the 24th, going to Pure

have fun man.... you gotta post some pics man... oh yeah... HEAT>>> knicks
laugh.gif

Can any NTers get me a decent job in vegas? Im seriously debating on just packing up and moving out there but i'd probably need a job first since I wont know a single soul

Landed last night... Doing stuff at the MGM pool most of the day and checking out Tryst tonight (it's never let me down before ) !!

Originally Posted by nightruans

any nters gonna be in vegas tomorrow, I'm on west coast so i mean Thursday

Man my flight lands at 630 tonight, this last hr and half of work is going by sooooooo sllloooowwww.
We had a table set up for 1Oak but we might just hit a couple bars and take it easy tonight.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Sapphire sucks. It's a giant room that just feels like a converted gymnasium. There's one feature stage in the middle of it, and that's it. At least the Rhino has some sort of intimacy and more going on.

Co-sign, although I did receive some dome from one of the girls at sapphire. For the most part even though it's the "largest strip club in the world" only 1/3 of it was being used when I was there. Girls were nice though.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Sapphire sucks. It's a giant room that just feels like a converted gymnasium. There's one feature stage in the middle of it, and that's it. At least the Rhino has some sort of intimacy and more going on.

Co-sign, although I did receive some dome from one of the girls at sapphire. For the most part even though it's the "largest strip club in the world" only 1/3 of it was being used when I was there. Girls were nice though.

what kind? what is dome?

How much that run you chief?

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

what kind? what is dome?

Wait, hold up... Seriously???

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

How much that run you chief?
$150 including some cheapo bottle of champagne that she had me buy when we went to a separate section from the original lap dance place. Maybe a bit hustled but roulette covered that. (Kanye shrug)
As far as it being a rumor, anything can happen in Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom