GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

I'm headed out there next weekend (Sept 7th-9th) with a good friend of mine who's been so thirsty lately. Should have some good stories to tell when we get back!

I'd hit up the Undefeated and Stussy store in the shopping center across the street from the Hard Rock Cafe Hotel. Got some cool gear last time I was out over there.

Also, went to the buffet at the Cosmo... :D $50/ a head, but you won't regret it :pimp:. Great food, variety, nice, and relatively affordable if you're talking about finer dining.

I'll be at Aria for the second time tomorrow. I wonder if the $20 will work for me...

Just got back from Vegas this weekend HAD A BLAST! Went to The Bank, Hyde, Surrender and 2 other clubs, can't recall the name of them. I hit up Marquee pool both days. I'm going back this weekend as well (Labor Day). I stayed at Cosmopolitan. I'll be at Planet Hollywood this weekend and hitting up Rehab on Sunday,

Went for 6 days with my boys, got bottle service at Tryst, Tao, Marquee,

XS pool party was amazing, Loved Surrender also......LAX was cool (played good music but other clubs are way better)

Had time of my life, well worth it but never going for 6 days again............3-4 days tops

Last edited:
Went for 6 days with my boys, got bottle service at Tryst, Tao, Marquee,

XS pool party was amazing, Loved Surrender also......LAX was cool (played good music but other clubs are way better)

Had time of my life, well worth it but never going for 6 days again............3-4 days tops

6 days is way too long.

The perfect trip is 3 nights IMO.

Get there Friday late morning and stay through Monday morning. With the explosion of the pool parties and XS' Night Swim Sunday is essentially equal to Saturday and better than Friday (the pool parties are better on Sunday than Friday)

I will only stay longer than 3 nights if I have at least 4 or 5 days to recover afterward.

It's hard to do more than 2 or 3 nights especially when engaging in extra-curriculars

6 days is way too long.
Get there Friday late morning and stay through Monday morning. With the explosion of the pool parties and XS' Night Swim Sunday is essentially equal to Saturday and better than Friday (the pool parties are better on Sunday than Friday)
I will only stay longer than 3 nights if I have at least 4 or 5 days to recover afterward.
It's hard to do more than 2 or 3 nights especially when engaging in extra-curriculars

I'm saying though. But it's probably the old geezer in me talking. When I was a fresh 21 up until 23 or so, 5-6 nights in Vegas was nothing...now though...3 days MAX. :smh:

6 days is way too long.

I'm saying though. But it's probably the old geezer in me talking. When I was a fresh 21 up until 23 or so, 5-6 nights in Vegas was nothing...now though...3 days MAX. :smh:

Yeah I can go as hard as ever when I'm there, actually go a little harder as I have more money to spend on certain things but it just takes that much longer to recover. And I can't get away with skipping work like I did skipping class

came back this weekend also :smokin :smokin

went to spearmint rhino, surrender, encore beach club, marquee, XS - all of them were amazing

Last edited:
Going back to Vegas 'round mid-october. Question....Are dayclubs/pool parties still poppin' @ this time? Or are we relegated to the communal hotel pool now?

Back
Top Bottom