GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Man, just came back from Vegas. I stayed at the Monte Carlo and it's not a bad hotel. The pool area is pretty sick. It has a beach volleyball court that was nice.
Friday I got there around 2 and did my alcohol shopping and had dinner later that night. Went to XS later that night. I was pretty drunk that night and made out at the club :smile:{), but was too messed up to get the number or take her back. :lol:
Saturday went to Encore Beach Club, which is amazing. Vegas is basically about pool parties. That's the best place to meet people and get your contacts for the rest of the week. Next time I'm going on a Friday, aswell as Saturday and Sunday.
Later that night went to Marquee for the first time. From what I remember, it's a big place. I basically chilled with this one girl the whole night.
Overall trip it was a 8/10.
Spent way too much on cabs. :smh:

Yooooooo, when i was in vegas few weeks ago I hit the Encore beach club up too. It was amazing. Got on the guestlist thanks to my girl :pimp:

Its just so damn hot out there right now its niserable to do anything other than be in the pool all day and drink.

Its a must to have a car rental, but most of you guys are too far, so must fly. But if you're in the area of Vegas drive a rental everywhere you go to avoid that heat.

Its a must to have a car rental, but most of you guys are too far, so must fly. But if you're in the area of Vegas drive a rental everywhere you go to avoid that heat.

for what so you can keep paying to park at hotels. especially since everything worth happening is on the strip pretty much? Real rap I think a bike would be perfect =x

yo mrdiesel spearmint rhino spearmint rhino spearmint rhino.

Last edited:
Go to wantickets.com for pre-passes to clubs and pool parties.

we have always got cabanas and tables...

upcoming trip includes some dudes that have kids on the way and they dont wanna ball out. wanttickets actually bypasses lines at marquee?

if not, i was gonna just grease it...im not frontin 3k for a table for these guys, but i wont miss 5hun

pre-sale puts you in a different line (same with XS). Never used it before at Marquee but I've heard the wait is minimal if you get there at a reasonable time

upcoming trip includes some dudes that have kids on the way and they dont wanna ball out. wanttickets actually bypasses lines at marquee?

if not, i was gonna just grease it...im not frontin 3k for a table for these guys, but i wont miss 5hun

pre-sale puts you in a different line (same with XS). Never used it before at Marquee but I've heard the wait is minimal if you get there at a reasonable time

Yeah, with XS, we walked right in. I remember it being the same with Marquee.

Yeah, with XS, we walked right in. I remember it being the same with Marquee.

I used wantickets this past weekend at XS and we waited maybe 5-10 minutes. They had a completely separate entrance on the other side of XS just for online pre-sales

It's amazing how many people don't utilize on-line pre-sales. You see that GA line snake around forever, and if you're a group of dudes, then you have to start worrying about ratios and such. No questions asked if you have that ticket.

It's amazing how many people don't utilize on-line pre-sales. You see that GA line snake around forever, and if you're a group of dudes, then you have to start worrying about ratios and such. No questions asked if you have that ticket.
QFT

Preach. Had pre-sales for both XS and Marquee for both and 2 other dudes and we got in within 5 minutes.....This was around 11-11:30 too...

nobody has suggestions for a pool party on friday or sunday for next week?

also question on bottle service: how much do you guys tip? we'll be charged $1500 for 3 bottles at surrender

also question on bottle service: how much do you guys tip? we'll be charged $1500 for 3 bottles at surrender

Friday - Tao Beach or Ditch at the Palms
Sunday - Encore Beach Club

friday
DITCH

sunday
rehab if you wanna get grimy still

they already hit you with 20% gratuity bro

Making a last minute end of summer trip to Vegas.

Anyone have any promo codes for hotels or a site with cheap rates?

Thank you in advance!

Going out there for the JCC vs Martinez fight. It'll be my first time going to vegas during a fight weekend. Should be wild out there since there's two megafights happening on the same night.

Anyone got experience or advice on attending weigh ins and stuff like that? How early does one need to arrive to these kinds of things.

We're not hitting the clubs this go round, but we will be looking for crackin bars on or off the strip. Any recommendations?

Surrender has a 20% auto gratuity, so $300. That’s all you need to tip, unless you fall in love with your waitress, or something, and want to tip her more. She won’t be expecting any more than that 20% though. Tips to the host, runner and section bouncer are cash and at your discretion.

Also, the tax is 8.1%, so your final total should be $1,921.50.

any advice on booking a last minute trip from SF to vegas? me and maybe 2 other people looking to go 20th - 23rd. hopefully we can get it booked today.

Last edited:
2 things for the OP

1.) 5 days is too long in vegas (3 days is good)
2.) leave your girl at home LOL (its like bringing sand to the beach!)

Last edited:
all the beach partys are fun....lots of girls...loud music...lots of expensive liqour....you really cant go wrong anywhere..

Back
Top Bottom