GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Anyone here stay @ the Monte Carlo?
Yeah, nothing fancy.  good thing is, it's set right in the middle of the Strip and that's the important thing.

and for those of you who don't mind venturing off Strip, you'll find a PLETHORA of places to eat on the low.

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

csrvr? in the cosmo is a pretty dope sneaker spot that just opened up.

2-4 (4 bein the max) is the best time for a stay in vegas. anything longer and just feel like a zombie.

check out earl's sandwiches in ph, pretty good and open 24.
cosign to all this. earl's 
pimp.gif
 i recommend wynn or bellagio's dinner buffet if youre willing to drop a little more for some unlimited grub, but get there early (roughly 40 per head).  
theres also suite 160 in mandalay for kicks. if youre willing to walk a little off the strip, stussy and undefeated are next block over from the hard rock, as mentioned by neverDS. theres 2 main outlets. i recommend the one north of the strip off charleston. its outdoor, but theres better stores. otherwise, fashion show mall across the street from the wynn is a good mall. if youre going to a club: xs or surrender (if you dont mind house music), otherwise marquee, tao, or pure works. 

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

csrvr? in the cosmo is a pretty dope sneaker spot that just opened up.

2-4 (4 bein the max) is the best time for a stay in vegas. anything longer and just feel like a zombie.

check out earl's sandwiches in ph, pretty good and open 24.
cosign to all this. earl's 
pimp.gif
 i recommend wynn or bellagio's dinner buffet if youre willing to drop a little more for some unlimited grub, but get there early (roughly 40 per head).  
theres also suite 160 in mandalay for kicks. if youre willing to walk a little off the strip, stussy and undefeated are next block over from the hard rock, as mentioned by neverDS. theres 2 main outlets. i recommend the one north of the strip off charleston. its outdoor, but theres better stores. otherwise, fashion show mall across the street from the wynn is a good mall. if youre going to a club: xs or surrender (if you dont mind house music), otherwise marquee, tao, or pure works. 

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Yeah, nothing fancy.  good thing is, it's set right in the middle of the Strip and that's the important thing.

and for those of you who don't mind venturing off Strip, you'll find a PLETHORA of places to eat on the low.

reason why I booked it... thx

Originally Posted by mike23theking

reason why I booked it... thx

The best piece of advice I can give you.

If you want to hit up the best clubs/bars bring girls (bad ones). 

Not that you can't have a great time with just the boys, its just a lot less expensive with less waiting around.

Not that you can't have a great time with just the boys, its just a lot less expensive with less waiting around.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

^^^ nothing like that detox when you get home

check out Niketown Las vegas while you're there.I'm checking them out when I go in May
NTLV sucks compare to Chicago. unless they somehow changed. You might find some good stuff at the outlets though

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

^^^ nothing like that detox when you get home

check out Niketown Las vegas while you're there.I'm checking them out when I go in May
NTLV sucks compare to Chicago. unless they somehow changed. You might find some good stuff at the outlets though

disregard this... you and your crew just find a group of chicks on line and start kickin it to them on some friendly steez

most likely they wont mind if yall roll in together.

disregard this... you and your crew just find a group of chicks on line and start kickin it to them on some friendly steez

most likely they wont mind if yall roll in together.

Vegas is fun if:

- you have money to blow
- you're drunk
- you're on copious amounts of drugs

Not even trying to sound "cool" or anything but my friends and I were dirt poor but had a blast in Vegas because we were either hammered or out of our minds high. In a place that caters to excess, you kind of have to be one or the other to stay sane. I can't even imagine being sober in Vegas, the thought scares me. I don't want to be that old guy sitting at the slot machine puffing away at a cigarette, pressing the buttons and watching the wheels turn.

Vegas is fun if:

- you have money to blow
- you're drunk
- you're on copious amounts of drugs

Not even trying to sound "cool" or anything but my friends and I were dirt poor but had a blast in Vegas because we were either hammered or out of our minds high. In a place that caters to excess, you kind of have to be one or the other to stay sane. I can't even imagine being sober in Vegas, the thought scares me. I don't want to be that old guy sitting at the slot machine puffing away at a cigarette, pressing the buttons and watching the wheels turn.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Just make sure you are drunk the whole time...
Call up some of the boys to "randomly" meet up with you while you are there
"accidentally" get lost and found by said boys

Have a jolly friend.

Remember that the McD's at Luxor isn't 24 hours. FML.
Also, don't get drunk to the point where you are sprinting thru the pit while gambling (happened to my boy and he got gang tackled with quickness).

Wrong, its definitely 24 hours. Always hit it after leaving LAX

Have a jolly friend.

Also, don't get drunk to the point where you are sprinting thru the pit while gambling (happened to my boy and he got gang tackled with quickness).

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Have a jolly friend.

Correction, not Luxor but the Excalibur I think....... dang it that night was blurry
laugh.gif

Anything else you would like to add to this thread?

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Have a jolly friend.

Correction, not Luxor but the Excalibur I think....... dang it that night was blurry
laugh.gif

Anything else you would like to add to this thread?

Back
Top Bottom