GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

I went to the gun store last time and it was fun! I got the coalition package online for$ 130. Get to shoot the m4, m9, and m249. I also shot the hk33 for free because he mixed me and my friends guns.

Originally Posted by jimalojj

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Will probably end up at the Aria, heard horror stories about Vdara's death ray...Im too dark to tan
laugh.gif
. As for the bottle service it'll probably be my gf and i, what's the typical range for 1 bottle. Dnt mind paying if it $300 or less. I really cldnt be bothered going to the bar all night and i like the idea of having some where to chill. As for hiphop what are the best clubs Fri-Sun?

for just two it will prob hit you for 300 plus tips and tax and all that - thats for a reg bottle of vodka ....again it varies way too much by spot, night etc...if its not one of the more popping spots you might be able to get buy one get one deals depending on your host and who you book thru

i mean that could depend on a lot of factors/person i know. how much are the clubs?

laugh.gif
you know thats too general of a question....it all depends on the person...u see these threads with dudes surviving a whole weekend off $300...me personally i'll prob spend $300 on roulette before i even check in  - and i aint even middle tier for spenders in vegas....it all depends on what your trying to do, gamble, shop, eat good, party hard etc

and clubs? for a dude or a bunch of dudes on a busy weekend get ready to pay everyone off
laugh.gif
youll see mile long lines and people getting str8 rejected for various reasons....if you dont have vip then your prob gonna have to pay the bouncer off in addition to paying the $40-$60 entry fee for the night...then figure like 15-20 plus tip per drink and you can pretty much tally up your night

again this is for the major spots that are popping....theres a million bars, pools, clubs etc on the mid and lower tiers that you can hit for less...depending on what your idea of a good time -

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Will probably end up at the Aria, heard horror stories about Vdara's death ray...Im too dark to tan
laugh.gif
. As for the bottle service it'll probably be my gf and i, what's the typical range for 1 bottle. Dnt mind paying if it $300 or less. I really cldnt be bothered going to the bar all night and i like the idea of having some where to chill. As for hiphop what are the best clubs Fri-Sun?

for just two it will prob hit you for 300 plus tips and tax and all that - thats for a reg bottle of vodka ....again it varies way too much by spot, night etc...if its not one of the more popping spots you might be able to get buy one get one deals depending on your host and who you book thru

i mean that could depend on a lot of factors/person i know. how much are the clubs?

laugh.gif
you know thats too general of a question....it all depends on the person...u see these threads with dudes surviving a whole weekend off $300...me personally i'll prob spend $300 on roulette before i even check in  - and i aint even middle tier for spenders in vegas....it all depends on what your trying to do, gamble, shop, eat good, party hard etc

and clubs? for a dude or a bunch of dudes on a busy weekend get ready to pay everyone off
laugh.gif
youll see mile long lines and people getting str8 rejected for various reasons....if you dont have vip then your prob gonna have to pay the bouncer off in addition to paying the $40-$60 entry fee for the night...then figure like 15-20 plus tip per drink and you can pretty much tally up your night

again this is for the major spots that are popping....theres a million bars, pools, clubs etc on the mid and lower tiers that you can hit for less...depending on what your idea of a good time -

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I went to the gun store last time and it was fun! I got the coalition package online for$ 130. Get to shoot the m4, m9, and m249. I also shot the hk33 for free because he mixed me and my friends guns.

zombie package for 20 more bucks looks like more fun
yea it is a general question

biggest expense is gonna be gettin into the clubs it looks like...........

how do bouncers determine if you get rejected or not?? 

zombie package for 20 more bucks looks like more fun
yea it is a general question

Clubs in Vegas finally chilled out on their dress code. You can wear tennis shoes (not all white) at most clubs. Jet was the only club that didn't let me wear chucks. XS, the best club in Vegas, definitely has the longest line & have staff patrol the lines for dress code violations. (baggy jeans, white tees, hats, etc.) if you dress decent, you shouldn't have any issues.

Clubs in Vegas finally chilled out on their dress code. You can wear tennis shoes (not all white) at most clubs. Jet was the only club that didn't let me wear chucks. XS, the best club in Vegas, definitely has the longest line & have staff patrol the lines for dress code violations. (baggy jeans, white tees, hats, etc.) if you dress decent, you shouldn't have any issues.

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

whats the weekend lineup for top 40 hiphop house type mixes...alot of these forums with club ratings are all house heads so yea it might be a dope club but i def wanna hear something other than house/techno all night

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

whats the weekend lineup for top 40 hiphop house type mixes...alot of these forums with club ratings are all house heads so yea it might be a dope club but i def wanna hear something other than house/techno all night

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i dont think theres anywhere in the world, or at least the us, where the nightclub system is so crazy...anybody remember the whole bust awhile ago where BOUNCERS were pulling in 100k plus UNTAXED a year just off of them green handshakes at the door
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
 i aint even mad. 

30t6p3b.gif
this thread got me wanting to hit up vegas again asap. 

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i dont think theres anywhere in the world, or at least the us, where the nightclub system is so crazy...anybody remember the whole bust awhile ago where BOUNCERS were pulling in 100k plus UNTAXED a year just off of them green handshakes at the door
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
 i aint even mad. 

30t6p3b.gif
this thread got me wanting to hit up vegas again asap. 

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Anybody whos going for Pacquiao-Mosley and need tickets, hit me up..

Check out mpboxing.com for info on how to get FREE ringside tickets
nice site brah

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Anybody whos going for Pacquiao-Mosley and need tickets, hit me up..

Check out mpboxing.com for info on how to get FREE ringside tickets
nice site brah

Originally Posted by Al Audi

what you need to do is get on that guestlist or vip list..  check out the club website for it.. this helps alot trust me.

if youre going to the club at the hotel youre staying in.. getting in shouldnt be a problem, go to the front desk and ask .. usually theyll redirect you to the guy infront of the club thats taking names into the guestlist or they give you vip passes for staying at the hotel...

but unlike marquee even if youre staying at the hotel.. theres a chance you might get denied if youre going in with all dudes.. Ive seen it happen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the same time
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sometimes your attire determines if you get denied or not.. just dress casual and dress shoes and youll be fine.. unless youre rollin with bad broads then attire sometimes does not matter.. ( seen it personally dude had sneakers on and the bouncers wouldnt let him in.. and out of nowhere 3 bad broads comes to the rescue, tells the bouncers hes with us and bouncers were like "you straight, go in "
pimp.gif
eek.gif

always get those club discount cards.. you know that @%@+ they pass out that no one ever keeps... i got in Tao for half off,  $10
pimp.gif

oh one more tip.. if youre planning on hitting a buffet.. try to go to a buffet that sells all day pass with free drinks..
purchased the luxors buffet all day pass for like $25 had breakfast lunch and dinner and inbetween meals every time we got hungry.. and you get free drinks. the buffet closes at 10:00 pm. so you can squeeze in a meal and drinks before heading out.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

what you need to do is get on that guestlist or vip list..  check out the club website for it.. this helps alot trust me.

if youre going to the club at the hotel youre staying in.. getting in shouldnt be a problem, go to the front desk and ask .. usually theyll redirect you to the guy infront of the club thats taking names into the guestlist or they give you vip passes for staying at the hotel...

but unlike marquee even if youre staying at the hotel.. theres a chance you might get denied if youre going in with all dudes.. Ive seen it happen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the same time
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sometimes your attire determines if you get denied or not.. just dress casual and dress shoes and youll be fine.. unless youre rollin with bad broads then attire sometimes does not matter.. ( seen it personally dude had sneakers on and the bouncers wouldnt let him in.. and out of nowhere 3 bad broads comes to the rescue, tells the bouncers hes with us and bouncers were like "you straight, go in "
pimp.gif
eek.gif

always get those club discount cards.. you know that @%@+ they pass out that no one ever keeps... i got in Tao for half off,  $10
pimp.gif

oh one more tip.. if youre planning on hitting a buffet.. try to go to a buffet that sells all day pass with free drinks..
purchased the luxors buffet all day pass for like $25 had breakfast lunch and dinner and inbetween meals every time we got hungry.. and you get free drinks. the buffet closes at 10:00 pm. so you can squeeze in a meal and drinks before heading out.

Vegas can be fun going with a girlfriend cuz it's guaranteed vagina. So I suggest you guys get your own room 
laugh.gif

I used to live in Vegas and I know for a fact you can still have a great time without alcohol in your system. Although I prefer to be buzzin.

Places to Eat that are good and affordable:

Buffets! Go to the Studio B Buffet at the M Hotel. It's affordable for a great buffet (prolly $25 per person) but the food is extremely good and they serve unlimited alcoholic beverages--which can be good for your girl and friends. The downside however is that it's away from the strip. But it was my favorite buffet while I was living in Vegas. 

Dine-In Restaurant:

Firefly on Paradise - they serve great Tapas. 

After Hours 24hrs Spots:

-Pho Kim Long off on W Spring Mountain. Delicious Vietnamese food

-Market Street Cafe at the California Hotel in Downtown Vegas. If you ever been to Hawaii, it's like Zippy's or a waaaay better Denny's.

Sleeper Spots for Sneakers:

There's an Undefeated on Paradise. 

Suite 160 - go to google for the 2 locations. 

And the Cosmopolitan has a few boutiques that carry sneakers

Places for great photography:

If you go to the Palms Hotel parking garage, you'll get a great view of the strip. 

Downtown Vegas aka Old Vegas has a lot of history and great places to shoot.

Annnd of course, go to the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign close to sunset. 

Clubs:

Thursday - TAO

Friday - TrYst or TAO if you didn't you the night before

Saturday - XS or Marquee

Sunday - LAVO

Vegas can be fun going with a girlfriend cuz it's guaranteed vagina. So I suggest you guys get your own room 
laugh.gif

I used to live in Vegas and I know for a fact you can still have a great time without alcohol in your system. Although I prefer to be buzzin.

Places to Eat that are good and affordable:

Buffets! Go to the Studio B Buffet at the M Hotel. It's affordable for a great buffet (prolly $25 per person) but the food is extremely good and they serve unlimited alcoholic beverages--which can be good for your girl and friends. The downside however is that it's away from the strip. But it was my favorite buffet while I was living in Vegas. 

Dine-In Restaurant:

Firefly on Paradise - they serve great Tapas. 

After Hours 24hrs Spots:

-Pho Kim Long off on W Spring Mountain. Delicious Vietnamese food

-Market Street Cafe at the California Hotel in Downtown Vegas. If you ever been to Hawaii, it's like Zippy's or a waaaay better Denny's.

Sleeper Spots for Sneakers:

There's an Undefeated on Paradise. 

Suite 160 - go to google for the 2 locations. 

And the Cosmopolitan has a few boutiques that carry sneakers

Places for great photography:

If you go to the Palms Hotel parking garage, you'll get a great view of the strip. 

Downtown Vegas aka Old Vegas has a lot of history and great places to shoot.

Annnd of course, go to the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign close to sunset. 

Clubs:

Thursday - TAO

Friday - TrYst or TAO if you didn't you the night before

Saturday - XS or Marquee

Sunday - LAVO

Kingtre wrote:whats the weekend lineup for top 40 hiphop house type mixes...alot of these forums with club ratings are all house heads so yea it might be a dope club but i def wanna hear something other than house/techno all night

LAX, Vanity & Pure are the first that come to mind, also check for guest DJ's. Vegas usually has a couple guest DJ's that spin primarily hiphop, Halloween weekend had Drama, Premo, Envy & a bunch of other top 40/ hiphop DJ's, check the websites for the DJ lineup. The residents primarily spin techno though. Alot of the hiphop nights are weekedays, although I'm usually too wasted to care about the music...
laugh.gif

Kingtre wrote:whats the weekend lineup for top 40 hiphop house type mixes...alot of these forums with club ratings are all house heads so yea it might be a dope club but i def wanna hear something other than house/techno all night

LAX, Vanity & Pure are the first that come to mind, also check for guest DJ's. Vegas usually has a couple guest DJ's that spin primarily hiphop, Halloween weekend had Drama, Premo, Envy & a bunch of other top 40/ hiphop DJ's, check the websites for the DJ lineup. The residents primarily spin techno though. Alot of the hiphop nights are weekedays, although I'm usually too wasted to care about the music...
laugh.gif

Al Audi wrote:

you can get in most clubs for free if you show up with a group of females (just make friends otw to the line).. even better if you snag up one of the locals. 
laugh.gif

Al Audi wrote:

you can get in most clubs for free if you show up with a group of females (just make friends otw to the line).. even better if you snag up one of the locals. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom