GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Saturday - Jet (club goes hard, its a must.)

Jet was where all the girls are, easy to pull.
My friend and his friend picked up two prostitutes 

everything said here is true..

must be the same prostitutes my boy and i ran in to..

we got it in
eek.gif
eek.gif
iight so thats THE club to hit out there?
club jet

rehab

what else?

a lot of NTrs are gonna be there the fight weekend,

wish i was goin a lil earlier

a lot of NTrs are gonna be there the fight weekend,

wish i was goin a lil earlier

Originally Posted by Al Audi

we got it in
eek.gif
eek.gif
club jet

rehab

what else?

wasnt planning on going there but since marquee was being aholes.. i decided to check back to this thread and saw dudes post... about jets so i decided to check it out.
it was a packed house with girls and they played good music which is a must in my book..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
none of that rave type music.
not to mention kevin hart was there too. 
pimp.gif

we hit up tao also, it was easy to get in.. it wasnt that poppin as i remember only because last time jamie foxx was there
pimp.gif

but DEFINITELY try marquee first. so many snow bunnies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but you should def. hit up the gun store.. shoot a few rounds for $25  just to say you shot a few semis and autos. but get there soon as they open, the line is ridiculous ( i didnt shoot, got there late and it was already packed0

we got it in
eek.gif
eek.gif
club jet

rehab

what else?

wasnt planning on going there but since marquee was being aholes.. i decided to check back to this thread and saw dudes post... about jets so i decided to check it out.
it was a packed house with girls and they played good music which is a must in my book..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
none of that rave type music.
not to mention kevin hart was there too. 
pimp.gif

we hit up tao also, it was easy to get in.. it wasnt that poppin as i remember only because last time jamie foxx was there
pimp.gif

but DEFINITELY try marquee first. so many snow bunnies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but you should def. hit up the gun store.. shoot a few rounds for $25  just to say you shot a few semis and autos. but get there soon as they open, the line is ridiculous ( i didnt shoot, got there late and it was already packed0

Im heading over to Vegas in August for 3 days(fri-monday)/ Still deciding if i shld stay at Vdara or the Aria (friend stayed there,wicked hotel from the pics she took) Grand canyon and Vegas helicopter ride already booked
pimp.gif
 Just a few questions

How far is niketown from the strip? 
Do i need to rent a car or will taxis be fine(ive been told never to go via the tunnel as drivers use this to charge u extra).
As far as bottle service goes do clubs accomodate requests for 2-3 people or only for larger groups?
What clubs are best for hiphop, i can only tolerate a small amount of dance music
laugh.gif

Where's the gun store, costs 80 to do that here down under
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

Im heading over to Vegas in August for 3 days(fri-monday)/ Still deciding if i shld stay at Vdara or the Aria (friend stayed there,wicked hotel from the pics she took) Grand canyon and Vegas helicopter ride already booked
pimp.gif
 Just a few questions

Do i need to rent a car or will taxis be fine(ive been told never to go via the tunnel as drivers use this to charge u extra).
As far as bottle service goes do clubs accomodate requests for 2-3 people or only for larger groups?
What clubs are best for hiphop, i can only tolerate a small amount of dance music
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

Who's going to Vegas this weekend? I'll be there Saturday to Monday. Staying at TI. Plan on going to Marquee on Saturday and XS on Sunday. First time bringing my girl lol.

Who's going to Vegas this weekend? I'll be there Saturday to Monday. Staying at TI. Plan on going to Marquee on Saturday and XS on Sunday. First time bringing my girl lol.

jimalojj wrote:

As far as bottle service goes do clubs accomodate requests for 2-3 people or only for larger groups? \
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

i think, as long as clubs are getting paid for their bottle service it doesnt matter if they have to accommodate  for 1 person.  but try to pick up some breezys and ask them to join your vip table
pimp.gif

its like 2.5 miles off the strip on Tropicana Ave.

jimalojj wrote:

As far as bottle service goes do clubs accomodate requests for 2-3 people or only for larger groups? \
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

i think, as long as clubs are getting paid for their bottle service it doesnt matter if they have to accommodate  for 1 person.  but try to pick up some breezys and ask them to join your vip table
pimp.gif

jimalojj wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

pimp.gif

Cheers will def fire a few rounds off. As for picking up breezys, that wont be an option as i'll be with the gf ...but then again aint no harm in making some 'friends', esp the bi kind 
laugh.gif

jimalojj wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

pimp.gif

Cheers will def fire a few rounds off. As for picking up breezys, that wont be an option as i'll be with the gf ...but then again aint no harm in making some 'friends', esp the bi kind 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jimalojj

pimp.gif
 Just a few questions

Niketown is inside the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace
Don't rent a car, the bus goes up and down the strip 24/7, plus there are monorails or you could even walk

Originally Posted by jimalojj

pimp.gif
 Just a few questions

Niketown is inside the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace
Don't rent a car, the bus goes up and down the strip 24/7, plus there are monorails or you could even walk

There seems to be a lot of informative information in here and much longer than any other Vegas Advice thread that I've seen....can this title be changed to the official vegas vacation thread so that there aren't as many popping up? People who are going can ask for advice and then when they come back post pics, stories, tips/advice, etc....

There seems to be a lot of informative information in here and much longer than any other Vegas Advice thread that I've seen....can this title be changed to the official vegas vacation thread so that there aren't as many popping up? People who are going can ask for advice and then when they come back post pics, stories, tips/advice, etc....

Yo............we need to have a summit in Vegas.....yeah I know it's not gone happen
laugh.gif
but y'all got me wanting to go so bad. Think I'ma try and round of a few of my dudes and plan something tho.

Yo............we need to have a summit in Vegas.....yeah I know it's not gone happen
laugh.gif
but y'all got me wanting to go so bad. Think I'ma try and round of a few of my dudes and plan something tho.

yea, whats the name of this gun store??
the gun store ...literally lol

www.thegunstorelasvegas.com/

laugh.gif
at this thread for lasting this long tho.. anybody know what clubs are popping yet for fight weekend? what sites do you check? ive been looking at doinvegas.com but dont see much listed yet...it goes from this weekend to memorial but i dont see what parties are lined up for the fight...i know there will be plenty of rapper hosted joints etc

i'm looking at Marquee, Tao, Tryst, XS  - any others

yea, whats the name of this gun store??
the gun store ...literally lol

www.thegunstorelasvegas.com/

laugh.gif
at this thread for lasting this long tho.. anybody know what clubs are popping yet for fight weekend? what sites do you check? ive been looking at doinvegas.com but dont see much listed yet...it goes from this weekend to memorial but i dont see what parties are lined up for the fight...i know there will be plenty of rapper hosted joints etc

i'm looking at Marquee, Tao, Tryst, XS  - any others

Back
Top Bottom