GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Vegas can be fun going with a girlfriend cuz it's guaranteed vagina. So I suggest you guys get your own room 
laugh.gif

I used to live in Vegas and I know for a fact you can still have a great time without alcohol in your system. Although I prefer to be buzzin.

Places to Eat that are good and affordable:

Buffets! Go to the Studio B Buffet at the M Hotel. It's affordable for a great buffet (prolly $25 per person) but the food is extremely good and they serve unlimited alcoholic beverages--which can be good for your girl and friends. The downside however is that it's away from the strip. But it was my favorite buffet while I was living in Vegas. 

Dine-In Restaurant:

Firefly on Paradise - they serve great Tapas. 

After Hours 24hrs Spots:

-Pho Kim Long off on W Spring Mountain. Delicious Vietnamese food

-Market Street Cafe at the California Hotel in Downtown Vegas. If you ever been to Hawaii, it's like Zippy's or a waaaay better Denny's.

Sleeper Spots for Sneakers:

There's an Undefeated on Paradise. 

Suite 160 - go to google for the 2 locations. 

And the Cosmopolitan has a few boutiques that carry sneakers

Places for great photography:

If you go to the Palms Hotel parking garage, you'll get a great view of the strip. 

Downtown Vegas aka Old Vegas has a lot of history and great places to shoot.

Annnd of course, go to the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign close to sunset. 

Clubs:

Thursday - TAO

Friday - TrYst or TAO if you didn't you the night before

Saturday - XS or Marquee

Sunday - LAVO
thanks for the info

I'm going in December can't $@*%!+% wait!...I'm planning on staying at the Bellagio is that the best hotel to stay at in vegas or is there better?

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Vegas can be fun going with a girlfriend cuz it's guaranteed vagina. So I suggest you guys get your own room 
laugh.gif

I used to live in Vegas and I know for a fact you can still have a great time without alcohol in your system. Although I prefer to be buzzin.

Places to Eat that are good and affordable:

Buffets! Go to the Studio B Buffet at the M Hotel. It's affordable for a great buffet (prolly $25 per person) but the food is extremely good and they serve unlimited alcoholic beverages--which can be good for your girl and friends. The downside however is that it's away from the strip. But it was my favorite buffet while I was living in Vegas. 

Dine-In Restaurant:

Firefly on Paradise - they serve great Tapas. 

After Hours 24hrs Spots:

-Pho Kim Long off on W Spring Mountain. Delicious Vietnamese food

-Market Street Cafe at the California Hotel in Downtown Vegas. If you ever been to Hawaii, it's like Zippy's or a waaaay better Denny's.

Sleeper Spots for Sneakers:

There's an Undefeated on Paradise. 

Suite 160 - go to google for the 2 locations. 

And the Cosmopolitan has a few boutiques that carry sneakers

Places for great photography:

If you go to the Palms Hotel parking garage, you'll get a great view of the strip. 

Downtown Vegas aka Old Vegas has a lot of history and great places to shoot.

Annnd of course, go to the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign close to sunset. 

Clubs:

Thursday - TAO

Friday - TrYst or TAO if you didn't you the night before

Saturday - XS or Marquee

Sunday - LAVO
thanks for the info

I'm going in December can't $@*%!+% wait!...I'm planning on staying at the Bellagio is that the best hotel to stay at in vegas or is there better?

Gonna be in Vegas 6/17-6/20 & 7/31-8/2 for "work", but you can find me at the poker tables afterhours...
I don't hit the clubs much these days, but there are many dudes online you can find to get you some free tix to things...
you can always "follow" your favorite DJ on twitter....

I've tried the $20 trick, it's been about a 50/50 win/loss percentage for me...
when the win happens though, it's great...
but the "trick" is published so much now, that I think it's effect is not as great anymore....

Also, whatever you "need" (outside of legal means)....hit up the valets....they know what's up.

Have a safe time and leave your worries behind......oh, and bring ya money to the table, daddy needs new shoes.

Gonna be in Vegas 6/17-6/20 & 7/31-8/2 for "work", but you can find me at the poker tables afterhours...
I don't hit the clubs much these days, but there are many dudes online you can find to get you some free tix to things...

but the "trick" is published so much now, that I think it's effect is not as great anymore....

Also, whatever you "need" (outside of legal means)....hit up the valets....they know what's up.

Have a safe time and leave your worries behind......oh, and bring ya money to the table, daddy needs new shoes.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

ill be there as well the weekend you are there..I'm just flying there for a few days of gambling since they comped me at cosmo.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

ill be there as well the weekend you are there..I'm just flying there for a few days of gambling since they comped me at cosmo.

Originally Posted by prymone

i dunno why u would go to vegas if u dont drink lol
Honestly, I'd take a trip there just to eat at amazing restaurants, which is pretty much what I did last time I was there (and go to strip clubs, which I didn't drink a whole lot at). Any city that warrants a Michelin Guide featuring only restaurants within a mile-and-a-half radius is worth a trip. 

Originally Posted by prymone

i dunno why u would go to vegas if u dont drink lol
Honestly, I'd take a trip there just to eat at amazing restaurants, which is pretty much what I did last time I was there (and go to strip clubs, which I didn't drink a whole lot at). Any city that warrants a Michelin Guide featuring only restaurants within a mile-and-a-half radius is worth a trip. 

Palazzo was nice I thought....My boy got comped a suite for a future visit too.

Ride back to Orange County was like 7 hrs tho :/

Palazzo was nice I thought....My boy got comped a suite for a future visit too.

Ride back to Orange County was like 7 hrs tho :/

Originally Posted by Flatlinerz

is there any hotel better then Bellagio ?
My friend (card player) who's lived in hotels in Vegas for three years and stayed in every luxury resort countless times says Cosmo is the best hotel now. And this guy isn't one to exaggerate, or just say that about the latest hot hotel.

My friend (card player) who's lived in hotels in Vegas for three years and stayed in every luxury resort countless times says Cosmo is the best hotel now. And this guy isn't one to exaggerate, or just say that about the latest hot hotel.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Cosmo is dumb nice..My past 3 trips, I've stayed with them.  Even if I had to pay I would stay at cosmo.  The wraparound terrace suite is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Cosmo is dumb nice..My past 3 trips, I've stayed with them.  Even if I had to pay I would stay at cosmo.  The wraparound terrace suite is
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom