GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

I'm going for memeorial day weekend and since my friends are regualrs, i'm following the crowd. I dont want to have to do bottle service but i'm sure I will. to be honest, I rather hit the smaller chill spots. I'm staying at the MGM signature from t hursday to Tuesday so It should be fun. I know I'll be paying out the wazoo but maybe i'll hit it big and it'll all be worth it.

I'm going for memeorial day weekend and since my friends are regualrs, i'm following the crowd. I dont want to have to do bottle service but i'm sure I will. to be honest, I rather hit the smaller chill spots. I'm staying at the MGM signature from t hursday to Tuesday so It should be fun. I know I'll be paying out the wazoo but maybe i'll hit it big and it'll all be worth it.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Same here bruh... 
MDW is absolutely incredible...everything is super expensive so we dont plan on going out every night, but the nights that we do go out we're going hard. MDW isnt really the weekend to go to Vegas if you're on a tight budget. You dont have to get bottle service but it makes things so much more convinient and you're going to be paying 50-150 to get in the clubs anyway, might as well throw in a little extra and get a table. 
You sound a little stressed out about this trip.lol You're gonna have a blast man, just dont have any expectations and enjoy yourself.

Same here bruh... 
MDW is absolutely incredible...everything is super expensive so we dont plan on going out every night, but the nights that we do go out we're going hard. MDW isnt really the weekend to go to Vegas if you're on a tight budget. You dont have to get bottle service but it makes things so much more convinient and you're going to be paying 50-150 to get in the clubs anyway, might as well throw in a little extra and get a table. 
You sound a little stressed out about this trip.lol You're gonna have a blast man, just dont have any expectations and enjoy yourself.

the only time ive been upgraded was when my homegirl told the frontdesk it was her bday..
$20 trick rarely works.. esp in the newer hotels

the only time ive been upgraded was when my homegirl told the frontdesk it was her bday..
$20 trick rarely works.. esp in the newer hotels

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Same here bruh... 

Ill be there same weekend and same hotel...  going be staying in the Suites though. got a great deal.. this is going be my 6 memorial weekend going. If your planning on being cheap it might not be fun but there's ways around it..  you should probably hit up wet republic at MGM, if your trying to save money.. I think its almost as good as Rehab, especially memorial weekend, you can pretty much sneak your way in there for free .. damn Im really going to miss club Jet, I had so much luck there  
happy.gif

Same here bruh... 

Ill be there same weekend and same hotel...  going be staying in the Suites though. got a great deal.. this is going be my 6 memorial weekend going. If your planning on being cheap it might not be fun but there's ways around it..  you should probably hit up wet republic at MGM, if your trying to save money.. I think its almost as good as Rehab, especially memorial weekend, you can pretty much sneak your way in there for free .. damn Im really going to miss club Jet, I had so much luck there  
happy.gif

What would be better to do bottle service at Friday night (tonight), Haze, 1Oak, or the Bank? Trying to find out...

What would be better to do bottle service at Friday night (tonight), Haze, 1Oak, or the Bank? Trying to find out...

Headed out to Vegas on the 20th. People post some good restaurants to take the wife and to party. I know theres like couple pages to look at but for and older crowd like us. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Headed out to Vegas on the 20th. People post some good restaurants to take the wife and to party. I know theres like couple pages to look at but for and older crowd like us. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by ad3c

Originally Posted by FlipMastaJay

i'm staying at ceasar's for EDC weekend, you guys think the $20 trick will work on a crazy busy weekend?

What's a good spot to club on Thursday night besides TAO? gets a little too crowded there for my taste. Is Pure any good on Thursdays? since i'll be at Ceasar's already...

And would the marquee or xs still be bumpin with edc going on? i don't really wana do edc for 3 straight nights.
The $20 trick is really a hit or miss. If they can do something for you they will as long as their supervisor/manager isn't around. It's worked for me a good majority of the time.

As far as Thursdays the only clubs open worth going to are Haze and TAO. In the summer though, Surrender opens up Thursdays for Dip&Dance which means you can get in with swimwear and get in the pool at night. It's definitely a scene to experience.

Marquee and XS last year were crazy because DJ's would spin there a day before their set at EDC.
Oh is that dip n dance open during EDC weekend? that sounds sick.

Will definitely use your name to go to EBC if i get a chance to, and i'll look for you and buy you a few drinks haha. What time do the pool parties start getting busy? I didn't get a chance to go last time i went because i was asleep til like 3 lol, too bad cuz i was staying at cosmo at that time too. Such a waste...
Unfortunately Dip&Dance is only Thursday Nights, but on Sunday nights next door at XS they have the same deal "Sunday Night Swim".

Pool parties get busy around 1:00, if there's a big name DJ there then right at 10:00 it pops off.

Good looks on the drinks
pimp.gif
but you don't have to haha.

Originally Posted by FlipMastaJay

i'm staying at ceasar's for EDC weekend, you guys think the $20 trick will work on a crazy busy weekend?

What's a good spot to club on Thursday night besides TAO? gets a little too crowded there for my taste. Is Pure any good on Thursdays? since i'll be at Ceasar's already...

And would the marquee or xs still be bumpin with edc going on? i don't really wana do edc for 3 straight nights.
The $20 trick is really a hit or miss. If they can do something for you they will as long as their supervisor/manager isn't around. It's worked for me a good majority of the time.

As far as Thursdays the only clubs open worth going to are Haze and TAO. In the summer though, Surrender opens up Thursdays for Dip&Dance which means you can get in with swimwear and get in the pool at night. It's definitely a scene to experience.

Marquee and XS last year were crazy because DJ's would spin there a day before their set at EDC.
Oh is that dip n dance open during EDC weekend? that sounds sick.

Will definitely use your name to go to EBC if i get a chance to, and i'll look for you and buy you a few drinks haha. What time do the pool parties start getting busy? I didn't get a chance to go last time i went because i was asleep til like 3 lol, too bad cuz i was staying at cosmo at that time too. Such a waste...
Unfortunately Dip&Dance is only Thursday Nights, but on Sunday nights next door at XS they have the same deal "Sunday Night Swim".

Pool parties get busy around 1:00, if there's a big name DJ there then right at 10:00 it pops off.

Good looks on the drinks
pimp.gif
but you don't have to haha.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

I was in town last June and Surrender was the spot to be on Thursdays, did this change?

Nope hasn't changed. Surrender is still the spot on Thursdays over the summer for Dip&Dance.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

IMO I'd hit up 1OAK

Originally Posted by KickHead23

I was in town last June and Surrender was the spot to be on Thursdays, did this change?

Nope hasn't changed. Surrender is still the spot on Thursdays over the summer for Dip&Dance.

IMO I'd hit up 1OAK

will be going to vegas MDW 27-29. stayin at the cosmo. booked a wraparound for $550. This will be my 2nd time going this year.

will be going to vegas MDW 27-29. stayin at the cosmo. booked a wraparound for $550. This will be my 2nd time going this year.

Originally Posted by ImRobindaHood

happy.gif

Jet is 1Oak now, I believe. Heard a lot of good things about that place so I definitely want to check that out, I always had a good time at Jet too. I havent been to Wet in a while, so Im thinking about going there Sat then EBC on sun. We go to Rehab atleast 3x a yr
laugh.gif
so i wanna try something diff. It really depends on who's performing/DJing where tho. Drake and Wayne at Rehab last yr brought out all the sexy ratchets...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ImRobindaHood

happy.gif

Jet is 1Oak now, I believe. Heard a lot of good things about that place so I definitely want to check that out, I always had a good time at Jet too. I havent been to Wet in a while, so Im thinking about going there Sat then EBC on sun. We go to Rehab atleast 3x a yr
laugh.gif
so i wanna try something diff. It really depends on who's performing/DJing where tho. Drake and Wayne at Rehab last yr brought out all the sexy ratchets...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

I'm going to be there April 5th to April 8th with 3 of my boys, staying in the a Suite in the MGM for free
pimp.gif

I have never been there and will be without a Car since I'm coming from NYC...Really I just want to know a couple things...

1. Daytime Pool Parties, Definitely trying to do one of those?

2. Is there anyway I can find if there are any special DJ's events happening at certain clubs and get on a guest list/tickets for them early?

3. What are the best clubs and how hard will it to be to get it to them with 3 other dudes?

4. Best Gambling Spots? I really only gonna play Blackjack and do some sports betting though.

5. Any other cool things to do during the day?

6. Unlike myself who is a student, my friends all make money and have jobs so I think we'll try to cop bottle service one night at least.  Where is the best spot to do that at?  And I'm trying to keep it semi-cheap so is there anyway to put yourself on a list so you don't have to pay door fee to get into the club?

Thanks

Also Dress code?  I'm prolly doing a suit one night, but are jeans a go if you rock them with dress shoes, dress shirt?

I'll be there the 6th to the 9th also at the MGM with my buddies and their girls I can't wait, celebrating the big 25 for me and I'm meeting up with some friends from out there
Yea my boy turned 23 today so we trying to do it right as well.  I know I got a suite in the signature towers but that is really all the knowledge I got.  Also doing Wet Republic Saturday as of now.

E, I'ma hit you with some questions tomorrow bro

1 hour out!!!!

Back
Top Bottom