GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Promoters are everything, but how do you differentiate from the wanna-be's and the promoters with serious pull?
Jack Colton has a pretty solid list.  Don't call them "promoters" though, 
laugh.gif
.  It's called a host since they are "hosting" you by selling your group bottles/tables/entry/etc.
It's a pretty good way to go if your group has the money to throw down.

Promoters are everything, but how do you differentiate from the wanna-be's and the promoters with serious pull?
laugh.gif
.  It's called a host since they are "hosting" you by selling your group bottles/tables/entry/etc.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
To add to this, make sure to tip your hosts and establish a relationship with them. They can be absolute life savers with the magic they can pull. 

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
To add to this, make sure to tip your hosts and establish a relationship with them. They can be absolute life savers with the magic they can pull. 

going this weekend for my boys b-day, he got the suite booked just trying to plan out the night activities, suggestions for this weekend?

going this weekend for my boys b-day, he got the suite booked just trying to plan out the night activities, suggestions for this weekend?

Going to be there may 11th-13th if anyone is interested in drake concert tix inbox me..might be able to get 2 more comped tix...I'll also be there manny weekend to watch the fight
smile.gif

Going to be there may 11th-13th if anyone is interested in drake concert tix inbox me..might be able to get 2 more comped tix...I'll also be there manny weekend to watch the fight
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ImRobindaHood

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I'm going for memeorial day weekend and since my friends are regualrs, i'm following the crowd. I dont want to have to do bottle service but i'm sure I will. to be honest, I rather hit the smaller chill spots. I'm staying at the MGM signature from t hursday to Tuesday so It should be fun. I know I'll be paying out the wazoo but maybe i'll hit it big and it'll all be worth it.

Same here bruh... 
MDW is absolutely incredible...everything is super expensive so we dont plan on going out every night, but the nights that we do go out we're going hard. MDW isnt really the weekend to go to Vegas if you're on a tight budget. You dont have to get bottle service but it makes things so much more convinient and you're going to be paying 50-150 to get in the clubs anyway, might as well throw in a little extra and get a table. 
You sound a little stressed out about this trip.lol You're gonna have a blast man, just dont have any expectations and enjoy yourself.

Ill be there same weekend and same hotel...  going be staying in the Suites though. got a great deal.. this is going be my 6 memorial weekend going. If your planning on being cheap it might not be fun but there's ways around it..  you should probably hit up wet republic at MGM, if your trying to save money.. I think its almost as good as Rehab, especially memorial weekend, you can pretty much sneak your way in there for free .. damn Im really going to miss club Jet, I had so much luck there  
happy.gif

dotn get it confused, I aint trying to party on the cheap or ball on a budget. It'll be my first time in Vegas so i'm trying to live. We staying at the Suites in MGM as well so hopefully that helps. We were loking at those packages where you get walked into the club for $65 apiece but i'm not sure how good that will be on MDW. we're gonna be about 8 dudes deep unless we link up with random females out there. I've done the craziness of Miami MDW one too many times so I know what to expect.   

I'm going for memeorial day weekend and since my friends are regualrs, i'm following the crowd. I dont want to have to do bottle service but i'm sure I will. to be honest, I rather hit the smaller chill spots. I'm staying at the MGM signature from t hursday to Tuesday so It should be fun. I know I'll be paying out the wazoo but maybe i'll hit it big and it'll all be worth it.

Same here bruh... 
MDW is absolutely incredible...everything is super expensive so we dont plan on going out every night, but the nights that we do go out we're going hard. MDW isnt really the weekend to go to Vegas if you're on a tight budget. You dont have to get bottle service but it makes things so much more convinient and you're going to be paying 50-150 to get in the clubs anyway, might as well throw in a little extra and get a table. 
You sound a little stressed out about this trip.lol You're gonna have a blast man, just dont have any expectations and enjoy yourself.

Ill be there same weekend and same hotel...  going be staying in the Suites though. got a great deal.. this is going be my 6 memorial weekend going. If your planning on being cheap it might not be fun but there's ways around it..  you should probably hit up wet republic at MGM, if your trying to save money.. I think its almost as good as Rehab, especially memorial weekend, you can pretty much sneak your way in there for free .. damn Im really going to miss club Jet, I had so much luck there  
happy.gif

dotn get it confused, I aint trying to party on the cheap or ball on a budget. It'll be my first time in Vegas so i'm trying to live. We staying at the Suites in MGM as well so hopefully that helps. We were loking at those packages where you get walked into the club for $65 apiece but i'm not sure how good that will be on MDW. we're gonna be about 8 dudes deep unless we link up with random females out there. I've done the craziness of Miami MDW one too many times so I know what to expect.   

Was checking DJ Mag's Top 100 nightclubs in the world. XS didn't even make it. Marquee did (#11) along with Tao, Haze and Surrender. That mag is just trollin' at this point.

Was checking DJ Mag's Top 100 nightclubs in the world. XS didn't even make it. Marquee did (#11) along with Tao, Haze and Surrender. That mag is just trollin' at this point.

I wonder what the criteria was based on... I remember out of the US, 9 out of the top 10 were all based in Vegas based on revenue 
laugh.gif

I wonder what the criteria was based on... I remember out of the US, 9 out of the top 10 were all based in Vegas based on revenue 
laugh.gif

i know this is very late but does anyone have the hook up on a room for this weekend? last minute trip is being planned

i know this is very late but does anyone have the hook up on a room for this weekend? last minute trip is being planned

Try MGM... they had a sale on their new remodeled rooms recently. Might still be going on. If not, use one of those hotwire type last minute sites.

Try MGM... they had a sale on their new remodeled rooms recently. Might still be going on. If not, use one of those hotwire type last minute sites.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

good lookin out

Originally Posted by ikari XD

good lookin out

happy.gif

O ok cool. I think most places have presale tix, so just get there a little early. And for the pool parties make sure u get there EXTRA early just to get your stamp, those lines are ridiculous. 

happy.gif

O ok cool. I think most places have presale tix, so just get there a little early. And for the pool parties make sure u get there EXTRA early just to get your stamp, those lines are ridiculous. 

Back
Top Bottom