GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Friday cant come sooner. Got a suite at Mandalay bay.

Check in time at THEhotel is at 3pm you think if we get there at noon, we'll be able to check in?

Check in time at THEhotel is at 3pm you think if we get there at noon, we'll be able to check in?

actualy the same applies to me, ill be there next friday but im getting there at noon, will they be ***** about checking in early??

just go to vegas, the hype is real. I feel every vegas story is something only talked about amongst friends who were there. I've been 4-5 times and something crazy or amazing happens every time.

just go to vegas, the hype is real. I feel every vegas story is something only talked about amongst friends who were there. I've been 4-5 times and something crazy or amazing happens every time.

^ this man speaks the truth... My spring break was beyond wild when I was there

I'm there almost every month my man. I posted my story from Jan., just like reading other peoples trips when this thread is slow.

I'm there almost every month my man. I posted my story from Jan., just like reading other peoples trips when this thread is slow.

I'll be there for the first few days of March Madness. Will report back if things get crazy.

Next time I'm on my comp I'll post some of my stories I posted on jackcolton. A few of my 2012 trips were out of control

Was just in Vegas a couple days ago and this happened.. the city is definitely something else.

Last edited:
Headed out there this Friday. First trip of 2013 (I usually go 5-6 times a year), looking forward to the madness again - it's been too long. :smokin

actualy the same applies to me, ill be there next friday but im getting there at noon, will they be ***** about checking in early??

never had a problem with early check-in. if they won't allow it, it's only because none of the rooms are ready. if that happens, just have them hold your bags and check-in later.

never had a problem with early check-in. if they won't allow it, it's only because none of the rooms are ready. if that happens, just have them hold your bags and check-in later.

when does pool season begin??

intrested in going to a opening day party

From the JC thread. Keep in mind, this is all dependent on weather:

Opening Dates
Marquee Day Club April 6th
Tao Beach March 15th
Wet Republic March 22nd
Encore Beach Club March 16th
XS Night Swim Mid/late May
Liquid March 14th
Bare March 14th
DITCH Fridays ?
Rehab April 21st

Opening Dates
Tao Beach March 15th
Wet Republic March 22nd
Liquid March 14th
Bare March 14th
DITCH Fridays ?
Rehab April 21st

Pool parties > clubs. At least for me these days.

Opening Dates
Tao Beach March 15th
Wet Republic March 22nd
Liquid March 14th
Bare March 14th
DITCH Fridays ?
Rehab April 21st

Pool parties > clubs. At least for me these days.

Completely agree. Cheaper minimums and women in bikinis. Also less likely to have their guard up

Some of those minimums are ridiculous sometimes for the pool parties too tho

True especially on holiday weekends.

But relatively it's still a much better deal.

1500 isn't close to getting you inside XS but that can get you a great spot at EBC.

Tao Beach has had mins as low as 500 w/o needing a hookup. Not getting that deal at night at a decent place without a connect

Going with my lady on March 26th - 29th.

Tickets for the trip have been booked, but we were having some issues finding a hotel. I'm leaning towards the Elara, but I actually found a good deal for the Palms on Priceline (69/a night) Thoughts on the better hotel?

It's me and my lady so obviously there won't be any B***hes & Bottles
tired.gif
It's our first vacation since we had our son (Who isn't coming with us) Anything that y'all suggest for couples to do?

ALSO, who has the best breakfast buffet?

Palms is cool, but taking cabs back and forth to the strip are :x and really adds up $$
Not sure if they have a shuttle, but I don't think so. I would pay a lil more and stay on the strip somewhere to be honest

Palms has a free shuttle to the strip, but it's only limited hours. If you hit a club, you're cabbing it back to the hotel. If you plan on being on the strip a lot, just get a cheap hotel on the strip somewhere. Those cab rides will add up like crazy, and will make up the difference on whatever you saved in terms of room price (if not moreso).

Don't stay off strip

Best buffets are Wicked Spoon at Cosmo, Wynn, and Bellagio.

Elara is centrally located a and a solid choice

Back
Top Bottom