Goldberg's Entrance Is The Most Intense, Hypey Moment In Wrestling History....

Originally Posted by cpplilballer7

Damn WWF/WWE used to be the best. The Rock and Stone Cold owned everyone. DX was the +##* too. Are you read????

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But what about my man Eddie Guerrero???

Ya'll forgettin the Lo-los droppin' infront of the ring. Dude drove a different one out every time.
pimp.gif

He used to pick em' up from owners in the city. It was a way for the best low riders of every city to be broadcasted all over the country.
pimp.gif

Real talk..when I heard the glass break..I used to get chills because I knew someone was gonna get a mudhole stomped in them
pimp.gif

Mysterio was always my fav when i was younger. But now that i watch that video, it seems that Chavo is helping Mysterio more then hes fighting forhimself
laugh.gif

Chavo lifts up Mysterio on his shoulders so he can get punked

Kids kids.... the greatest entrance of all time is the easiest to answer

i remember watching this on payperview... and i sat in shock for like 3 hours, cuz i couldnt believe what i just saw, (i swear dude had to get at least a tenyard running start, cuz its no way he goes 0-60, from the curtains to the ring) i have been to aWWF show when Ultimate Warrior was there, and honestly... dude was larger than life, he was a rockstar.... i never heard an arena POP like when his music cameon. you knew he was coming out, but the energy of the music and seeing him run down the isle like a man with no regard for life in general, then shake theropes like a maniac, it was priceless.... so glad i saw it live.

also saw The Rock, and Stone Cold entrances live, they were classics, but nothing ever tops the Warrior..... ever

All these videos and none of you dudes mention The Immortal?

I still get Goosebumps when I see this entrance. All the 80's babies know there will never be another Wrestler like this again.

i remember when hulk joined nwo i was so furious
mad.gif
, my friends and i weretalking about it and arguing in class the next day.� i was genuinely upset when he turned heel.� at the announcers
laugh.gif
remember the fan that got stomped out at the end
roll.gif

thats when i had the black box and watched all the channels
nerd.gif

I agree with OP

on par with THE ROCK's and Steve Austin's theme

Everyone of those get me hyped.

WCW is appreciated too... my dudes Billy Kidman, Disco Inferno, high top-fade Booker T...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How is anyone going to mention any wrestler besides Goldberg in this thread. Clearly, no one knows how dangerous this man is.

Brings back so many memories

Every Tuesday after Raw and Monday after a PPV all I remember in school was everyone asking did you see it?"

Back
Top Bottom