Golf Thread - U.S. Open

Ohhh Koepka is a LIV guy that’s why they’re trying to mention him as little as possible on TV despite being the leader. :lol:

I hope he pulls out the W to continue all this fake outrage.

I know this might sound bad but given his health I think Tiger should call it quits. Moral victories like making the cut (though an incredible feat) is not what he has ever been about. He is about competing and winning majors.

Spieth has a chance of having a good score and being in the clubhouse. Probably not enough though.

Masters coverage doesn't make much sense this year.

Directv has 4K coverage but only for Amen Corner and 15&16.

Why not just have 4k coverage of the whole event?

This was kind of fun. Great Tiger Woods story at about 11 minutes.

Phil with the “Have a good day because I’m gonna kill you when it’s done” facial expression

E156067E-C102-4627-B9EB-91193DCA3B5F.jpeg

Conners with a turrible 16, but he’s still right there. Hovland just drove his 18th off course. Is it Koepka’s time again? Peach eating szn.

I fee if any player has a chance of chasing majors records right now it is Brooks. His return to form after getting healthy just reaffirms how good he is in these spots. Hoping he pulls it out tomorrow. If he is on his game I don’t think anyone can over take him.

I fee if any player has a chance of chasing majors records right now it is Brooks. His return to form after getting healthy just reaffirms how good he is in these spots. Hoping he pulls it out tomorrow. If he is on his game I don’t think anyone can over take him.
He was calm today throughout. Despite the conditions which were plaguing his and everyone around him’s rounds. He doesn’t seem to falter, right now at least.

Good for Brooks. Finally looking fully healthy again. You know the PGA is just hating this right now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom